Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LAST CHANCE TO BUY UNDER $300 FOREVER  (Read 11565 times)
Hahnatise

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:04:04 PM

I think we have missed the chance to buy $300 in the future. If we really want to buy, we might get some during a flash crash.
albertocp

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:07:42 PM

I don't know about forever... There is no sign that the coin is stable whatsoever.
Any little thing like the Chinese dumping could make the price drop, I will be waiting.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:47:52 PM

I think we have missed the chance to buy $300 in the future. If we really want to buy, we might get some during a flash crash.
yeah, the price will not go to such low prices any more, unless something tragic happens to bitcoin such as the disappearance of internet in the whole world, but i doubt this will happen

i think that now is the last chance to buy under 500 dollars per bitcoin as the price of it will soon start going straight up because of the halving that will happen in a few months
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:55:12 PM

yeah, the price will not go to such low prices any more, unless something tragic happens to bitcoin such as the disappearance of internet in the whole world, but i doubt this will happen

i think that now is the last chance to buy under 500 dollars per bitcoin as the price of it will soon start going straight up because of the halving that will happen in a few months

How about the very foundation of bitcoin is the one that will vanish.. Algo's and node.  Grin
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:04:17 PM

People have had more than enough time to buy themselves enough coins below $300 back in 2015. That's why I don't understand that people have still been waiting with buying. Those who are waiting will always miss out on good buying opportunities.
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:52:19 PM

Unfortunately, we have already miss the chance to buy under $300. In a few months, we will miss the $400.

Hapucerty

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:04:05 PM

Unfortunately, we have already miss the chance to buy under $300. In a few months, we will miss the $400.

I am thinking of buying some bitcoin now. Not too much, just a few, so that I will be regret in a few years.
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:21:08 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will rise due to halving and the block size increase, so I will buy some bitcoin now.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:57:46 AM

We have missed the chance to buy below $300. We might miss the chance to buy below $450 again very soon.

Well quoted the reality. We have missed $300 already and this time if not alert user might miss the $450 tag too. In my opinion this is probably the right time to buy as price rise is going to happen soon.
The chance to buy Bitcoins for under $300 is already over and you are not able to buy coins for this cheap again. It is possible that the price is going to be this low again but I do not know when that is going to happen.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:19:02 AM

Price will not even under 400 $ anymore.Once halving is done that will be stamped on this bottom line.That last dump was due to some uncertainty and issues which are soled now.So We should be positive to see current price of 440$ range as new floor.Bitcoin is ready to take off towards 600-700 $ in real approach not much.

zalucia

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:26:23 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will rise due to halving and the block size increase, so I will buy some bitcoin now.

I also think the price will go higher after the halving. Halving will reduce the supply of new bitcoins.

CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:40:20 AM

I also think the price will go higher after the halving. Halving will reduce the supply of new bitcoins.

halving can make bitcoin rising but not for long time, im sure the price will be fail after rising, i hope i can sell in highest price then buy back at lower price, so i can growing my XVG
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:26:36 PM

The price was indeed low but as you can see now you see also that the Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is nice for the people that has already made an investment.
You can see now that there are now more people that is using Bitcoin because the halving is also coming towards to us.
zalucia

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:47:29 AM

The price was indeed low but as you can see now you see also that the Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is nice for the people that has already made an investment.
You can see now that there are now more people that is using Bitcoin because the halving is also coming towards to us.

The bitcoin is worth almost 100% more than last year's place. But it is similar to six months ago's price.

Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:45:45 PM

The bitcoin is worth almost 100% more than last year's place. But it is similar to six months ago's price.

The bitcoin price is now at 20 months high, that is a good indication that it has broken out of the current trading range.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

It is nice to make an investment in Bitcoin. But your life must not depend on Bitcoin, the best thing is to see Bitcoin as a small earning.
Otherwise your life will depending and that is very bad, then there will be a chance that you can even become poor and that will be bad if you become poor of Bitcoin.
zalucia

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:42:23 AM

The bitcoin price is now at 20 months high, that is a good indication that it has broken out of the current trading range.

Yes. But it might test the top of the last trading range again. The last top was around $475. If it is always over that, the price will go to $600 soon.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:11:21 AM

soon $500 as well.

Maybe we won't even see $500 anymore at all
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:57:49 AM

soon $500 as well.

Yeah the bitcoin market price will increase after the bitcoin block halving too. It might still be a good time to buy.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:03:29 AM

soon $500 as well.

this has been the story of bitcoin for about a year.
the price is rising slowly but surely. and each time it passes over a significant price there are people who will miss out the rocket to the moon because they are double thinking everything.

--looking for signature--
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: