Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LAST CHANCE TO BUY UNDER $300 FOREVER  (Read 11565 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:49:26 AM

To be honest I think that the chance is very small of the bitcoin price going back to $300, it maybe happen but I think not.
It would be good if the price would be that low again because it would allow more people to invest.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:58:35 AM

To be honest I think that the chance is very small of the bitcoin price going back to $300, it maybe happen but I think not.
It would be good if the price would be that low again because it would allow more people to invest.

Literally everything is possible when it comes to Bitcoin. No matter how unlikely it seems for the price to go that low, it will reach there and perhaps even lower if another large exchange cracks down.
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:54:04 PM

We missed the chance to buy under $300. If we do not buy now, we will miss the chance to buy under $700.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:29:44 AM

We missed the chance to buy under $300. If we do not buy now, we will miss the chance to buy under $700.

i didn't miss the opportunity of buying below $300 in 2015. that's when i did nearly all my buying at. that's how you make money. but i have to agree that buying right now is a good moment as we still have the block halving ahead of us. the good thing is that a good amount of selling pressure is gone now the price tanked heavily. and who knows, maybe we will touch the $800 level this time for sure.
Hahnatise

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:43:23 PM

Not necessary. The bitcoin price dropped to $530 now. Maybe it is good time to buy some. But we are not sure.

I think the $500 price could not be breached in the future. The price will be much higher after the halving event.
zalucia

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:57:50 PM

Not necessary. The bitcoin price dropped to $530 now. Maybe it is good time to buy some. But we are not sure.

I think the $500 price could not be breached in the future. The price will be much higher after the halving event.

That is right. But the price could already have the halving event effect. Its price doubled from last year's level.

universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:09:59 PM

the price is more than $740 now. I think the price will not go below $300 forever. It will only go below that level if there is a major crisis.
thats true in my opinion bitcoin price is really high at the moment and i believe it might be pushed even more up pretty soon because of the incoming halving event

i think bitcoin price will never come back to 300 dollars per bitcoin because bitcoin is now much more valued to be honest and i hope that it will never drop at all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:34:59 AM

the price is more than $740 now. I think the price will not go below $300 forever. It will only go below that level if there is a major crisis.
thats true in my opinion bitcoin price is really high at the moment and i believe it might be pushed even more up pretty soon because of the incoming halving event

i think bitcoin price will never come back to 300 dollars per bitcoin because bitcoin is now much more valued to be honest and i hope that it will never drop at all
I also think that the bitcoin price is never going to be at $300 again, the value keeps going up and because of the halving it is not going to be that low again.
It would be good for the people that want to buy for a low price but that time is over.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:48:10 AM

I also think that the bitcoin price is never going to be at $300 again, the value keeps going up and because of the halving it is not going to be that low again.
It would be good for the people that want to buy for a low price but that time is over.
We are not going to be back at $300 if that happened then most people would buy but it would not make sense f the price would drop that low again.
The price is now at around $600 so for it to drop with $300 is pretty unlikely to happen.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:13:12 PM

Literally everything is possible when it comes to Bitcoin. No matter how unlikely it seems for the price to go that low, it will reach there and perhaps even lower if another large exchange cracks down.
I agree, if the price we feel is just a fake price that is being manipulated then you should expect that when this whales decided to dump bitcoin it will surely fluctuate below $300.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:32:48 PM

I agree, if the price we feel is just a fake price that is being manipulated then you should expect that when this whales decided to dump bitcoin it will surely fluctuate below $300.

Anything is possible with bitcoin, it may reach to the moon or even go back to $100 in future so the best thing is to keep on selling coins when you are able to make profits from it.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:04:33 PM

well there always is a possibility that bitcoin will be dumped to the prices of near 0, especially if whales start dumping their bitcoins really fast then all people would start selling

though i doubt that this will happen, at least not any time soon, bitcoin has a lot of potential to grow in the price at the moment i think and i hope that it will be up for a while
zalucia

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:42:43 AM

well there always is a possibility that bitcoin will be dumped to the prices of near 0, especially if whales start dumping their bitcoins really fast then all people would start selling

It will happen only when there is a fundamental flaw is found in the bitcoin or there is big split in the bitcoin community.

zalucia

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:18:14 AM

Well man I think it is possible that we will see again a price below 300$ since bitcoin's price is unpredictable. Well IMO I think it will be possible if the selling pressure would be to hard after the rises that happens now. Only time can tell what will be the price of bitcoin.

The price could drop below $600 in the next few weeks. But it will not drop below $300 any  time in the future.

Hatat

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:11:05 PM

Well man I think it is possible that we will see again a price below 300$ since bitcoin's price is unpredictable. Well IMO I think it will be possible if the selling pressure would be to hard after the rises that happens now. Only time can tell what will be the price of bitcoin.

The price could drop below $600 in the next few weeks. But it will not drop below $300 any  time in the future.

I think the price will not drop below $600. The price will trade between $620 to $690 for the next few months.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:28:03 PM

I think the price will not drop below $600. The price will trade between $620 to $690 for the next few months.
thats true, people will be buying their bitcoins like crazy during the halving so i doubt that it is possible to go to lower prices than 600 dollars, i think that the price will never reach 300 dollars any more so there will be no chance to buy on such price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:06:39 AM

thats true, people will be buying their bitcoins like crazy during the halving so i doubt that it is possible to go to lower prices than 600 dollars, i think that the price will never reach 300 dollars any more so there will be no chance to buy on such price

We have missed the chance to buy below $300 forever. I bought some below $300 last year, but not enough.
Hahnatise

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:26:03 PM

We have missed the chance to buy below $300 forever. I bought some below $300 last year, but not enough.

In a few months, we will miss the chance to buy below $600 forever. The price will rise a lot after halving.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:34:36 PM

In a few months, we will miss the chance to buy below $600 forever. The price will rise a lot after halving.

I don't think sub $600 prices are safe from being sold to for this entire year as no price level is safe yet. Maybe that we can say goodbye to sub $600 prices in 2018 but not yet.
bitcoinci.com

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 12:24:57 AM

yes 600 usd will be minimum price . maybe forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: