Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete.  (Read 2611 times)
WePromoteCrypto (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:54:27 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 10:33:15 AM by WePromoteCrypto

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 09:47:39 PM

Twitter Audit Report
We promote crypto
@CryptoPromote
14,332 Real
4,185 Fake
Followers
77%
Audit score
Tweet Re-Audit!
Audited 11 days ago

Might want to re-audit.

Mine, for comparison: https://www.twitteraudit.com/TheButterZone

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:43:32 PM

Twitter Audit Report
We promote crypto
@CryptoPromote
14,332 Real
4,185 Fake
Followers
77%
Audit score
Tweet Re-Audit!
Audited 11 days ago

Might want to re-audit.

Mine, for comparison: https://www.twitteraudit.com/TheButterZone
Hi!

It asks us to pay to re-audit. It costs ~$4. Not sure if it's worth to re-audit.

In the last 14 days we have gained over 300 followers. (https://i.imgur.com/uLyjPLy.png)
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:26:10 PM

Twitteraudit is probably one of the most popular audit tools but is not 100% accurate.

It just takes a random number of users (5000) and calculates an estimation.

As it is stated on their site, "this scoring method is not perfect".

And you cannot re-audit your account without paying some $.

So TheButterZone, let's say that you buy today 2000 fake followers, twitter audit will still show your good score until you re-audit your account again.

WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:08:28 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 09:04:15 AM by WePromoteCrypto

We have updated our OP with new prices and customers.
Those are our ~2  week statistics: https://i.imgur.com/oo3OwsM.png

We also re-audited (had to pay for this one) and our results are 84% real followers.
Everyone should keep in mind that twitteraudit.com is useless at some point.
"Fake followers" can be defined as people who haven't tweeted for a long period.

Each audit takes a random sample of 5000 Twitter followers for a user and calculates a score for each follower. This score is based on number of tweets, date of the last tweet, and ratio of followers to friends. We use these scores to determine whether any given user is real or fake. Of course, this scoring method is not perfect but it is a good way to tell if someone with lots of followers is likely to have increased their follower count by inorganic, fraudulent, or dishonest means.

https://www.twitteraudit.com/CryptoPromote

We promote crypto
@CryptoPromote
15,724 Real
3,017 Fake
Followers

84% Audit score

If we had 4k fake 1 week ago, why do we have 3k "fake" now? Smiley Did they magically disappear? I assume you get it.

https://i.imgur.com/Mi7XdSK.png

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 05:36:45 AM

Twitteraudit is probably one of the most popular audit tools but is not 100% accurate.

So TheButterZone, let's say that you buy today 2000 fake followers, twitter audit will still show your good score until you re-audit your account again.

This is correct, once you do an audit you're stuck with it, if later your account improves with more/legit followers they'd continue showing the same old audit, until/unless you pay them to re-audit. I wish there was another such service like this which audits a twitter account for free.

WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:19:08 PM

This is correct, once you do an audit you're stuck with it, if later your account improves with more/legit followers they'd continue showing the same old audit, until/unless you pay them to re-audit. I wish there was another such service like this which audits a twitter account for free.

That's right. We paid after someone audited us, because we were stuck with "fake" followers (I'm guessing those fakes were just innactive people).
After we did the 2nd audit, our 1000+ "fake" followers became real. Not sure how reliable twitteraudit.com is. But in their disclaimer says that

Each audit takes a random sample of 5000 Twitter followers for a user and calculates a score for each follower. This score is based on number of tweets, date of the last tweet, and ratio of followers to friends. We use these scores to determine whether any given user is real or fake. Of course, this scoring method is not perfect but it is a good way to tell if someone with lots of followers is likely to have increased their follower count by inorganic, fraudulent, or dishonest means.

WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:06:19 AM

New website made from scratch.

www.CryptoPromotions.com
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 04:05:05 AM

-snip-

That's right. We paid after someone audited us, because we were stuck with "fake" followers (I'm guessing those fakes were just innactive people).
After we did the 2nd audit, our 1000+ "fake" followers became real. Not sure how reliable twitteraudit.com is. But in their disclaimer says that

I am starting to think they deliberately do the first audit bad and show a bad score or else how will they make money if people don't pay for their service to get them re-audited.

BTW your service looks great, I'll recommend you guys if someone is looking for some twitter promotions. Even better now that you have a site.

Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:24:50 AM

When i read something like that in first i think it can work, but after time when i see who is following my account i doubt. I have 1300 followers and it is strictly crypto! But i doubt that can be 5k or 6k real followers. Sorry.. just saying..
WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:05:26 AM

-snip-

I am starting to think they deliberately do the first audit bad and show a bad score or else how will they make money if people don't pay for their service to get them re-audited.

BTW your service looks great, I'll recommend you guys if someone is looking for some twitter promotions. Even better now that you have a site.
We don't want to get into their business model, but we can make a better "twitteraudit" site than they run, and it can be truly free, (running on ads) but we have to focus to add more content/functions to our website.

Thank You for your nice words, really appreciate it!

When i read something like that in first i think it can work, but after time when i see who is following my account i doubt. I have 1300 followers and it is strictly crypto! But i doubt that can be 5k or 6k real followers. Sorry.. just saying..
Our account is made in 2011. It's almost 2016 now. We started promoting crypto in 2012 (somewhere around Christmas of 2012).
We've run A LOT of projects through that twitter account, then we simply moved on new projects, which were bringing more money.
(Nothing illegal, just forums, etc)

If anyone has doubts about our followers, we would suggest he goes through all our followers (make sure they have enough coffee or energy drinks! Tongue )

We are basing our service on our reputation. We are building this project based on what we have, and our business model has the "NO BULLSHIT" policy.
(sorry for the expression)

Most of our "fake" followers are simply people who followed us 6+ months ago and never posted anything since then.
We have never bought any followers nor endorsed anyone to send us.

If there's a way for us to prove that we are legitimate, we will do it without second thought!

Thanks for your input guys, appreciate it!

EDIT: If you notice any bugs or grammar errors, please let us know!
Bifta

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:43:35 AM

Sorry, don't take my question as an offence. I just doubt, that your followers are associated strictly with crypto, as service promoting cryptocurrencies they should be. Can you confirm that?
WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:57:49 PM

Sorry, don't take my question as an offence. I just doubt, that your followers are associated strictly with crypto, as service promoting cryptocurrencies they should be. Can you confirm that?
Well, how can we prove that? Other than have "suspicious" people go through all our followers? Smiley
Bifta

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:18:53 PM

Well, how can we prove that? Other than have "suspicious" people go through all our followers? Smiley

Smiley Yep, true..It is immposible. I was just wondering if you have some trick to bring only crypto-associated followers. Wink Good luck with promotions!
WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:47:23 PM

Smiley Yep, true..It is immposible. I was just wondering if you have some trick to bring only crypto-associated followers. Wink Good luck with promotions!
There is a trick Smiley
Run crypto related services on 1 account for 3 years and you will get a lot of followers, heh
Bifta

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:39:05 PM

There is a trick Smiley
Run crypto related services on 1 account for 3 years and you will get a lot of followers, heh
Thanks for advice Smiley
That's what i'm doing, but in 7 months i have just 1300.. Hopefully with time this amount will be bigger.
WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:55:48 PM

Added new client.

www.Betcoin.tm
WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:41:28 AM

Good morning everyone.

Daily BUMP.
WePromoteCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:17:50 PM

Aaaaand, BUMP! Smiley
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 09:07:38 AM

Aaaaand, BUMP! Smiley

obviously you not read PM. I sent you an offer 6 days ago, but no answer from you.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████