Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys... I'm having this feeling again  (Read 6776 times)
BitcoinFortune

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:48:07 AM

man those metaphors are way too stronk, i keep most of my coins in a paper wallet so id assume my coins are pretty safe. Anyways my seatbelt is on im ready to go to the moon

This time, we should go to the moon slowly, not like later 2013. Slow rise is good for the value of  bitcoin as a whole.
Bitcoininspace (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:36:22 AM

man those metaphors are way too stronk, i keep most of my coins in a paper wallet so id assume my coins are pretty safe. Anyways my seatbelt is on im ready to go to the moon

This time, we should go to the moon slowly, not like later 2013. Slow rise is good for the value of  bitcoin as a whole.

Does it seem like it has been a slow ride lately or how did you come up with that one thought on your brand new account?
BitcoinFortune

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:20:10 AM

Does it seem like it has been a slow ride lately or how did you come up with that one thought on your brand new account?

Last time, we went to $1200 too fast, and had 2 years of bear market. That deterred the wide adoption of bitcoin. As a currency, it has to be stable, not too volatile.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 02:02:19 PM

Last time, we went to $1200 too fast, and had 2 years of bear market. That deterred the wide adoption of bitcoin. As a currency, it has to be stable, not too volatile.

this all is happening due to the big players who are buying now and making the market panic selling because most of the person are holding at the price of 250 to 270 usd and if it reaches 350 usd most of the users will start selling and then when it reaches 450+ usd then all will start crying.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:24:27 PM

Yeah,I share your opinion,we're getting somewhere.

neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:28:52 PM

This is true, because with big and quick uptrends there seems to be a downfall, but as long as we fall but the floor is higher than the current one it's still good. It depends on how the whales are feeling. If they want to keep buying slowly, or if they start pannicking about missing the Bitcoin boat and buy a shitton at once driving the price to 5000+.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:33:03 PM

It can't really tame volatility and increase usability without become worth a chunk more. Bubbles are an inevitable occurrence on that journey, especially with something limited in number. I agree that it's not very healthy or helpful for the majority but it's going to be a fact of life for a while to come yet. It's base human behaviour.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:04:36 PM

No matter what the price is, everyone should try to learn the secure way to keep your private keys. Now the feeling rises a little higher price。

Yeah, you are right. Everyone should protect their wallet, whether the price of the bitcoin is less or higher. I believe that money is money, no matter how much the value is and we just can not allow anyone to rob our wallet so its better to protect it.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:09:52 PM

I think that near 2016 is a very different scenario to 2013. If you haven't learned how to secure your Bitcoins by now you have serious problems. It's not that complicated, just some basic common sense will allow you to be your own bank. It is really worth learning how to be the owner of your own finances. I am ready for any big bubbles, my money is safe for once.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:13:06 PM

It seems to me that this time price is growing up gradually and I think this time it will last longer over 300 USD at least till halving and then there will be again rises in price towards more higher level.I don't think this pump what is happening right now.
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:13:17 PM

This upwards trend will take Bitcoin to 400 $ is coming days and there will be a slowly but steady uptrend from now on wards.In my opinion the price at 230$ were suppressed and now it is reaction and prices reaching where it should be really.
BitcoinFortune

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:02:44 PM

This upwards trend will take Bitcoin to 400 $ is coming days and there will be a slowly but steady uptrend from now on wards.In my opinion the price at 230$ were suppressed and now it is reaction and prices reaching where it should be really.

Nice prediction. We would like steady rise from here. So I hope your prediction come true. Slow rise up is desired.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:19:09 PM

Nice prediction. We would like steady rise from here. So I hope your prediction come true. Slow rise up is desired.
I think last time china made the price rise. When people heard about it they all went for it and shot up the price. Then bitcoin was suddenly banned in china and everyone tried to get out quickly.
Now hopefully bitcoin won't be banned in china after they accept it.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:49:52 PM

This might happen, but I think it would be waaaaay higher this time. We've been hovering around $200 - $300 for a long time now and seeing that we have finally breached $300, it could go anywhere from there. Too many people willing to buy in when price is rising so I don't see any reason that it won't hit $500 sooner.

vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

Something is happening behind the curtains, I can't see it but I know it's all good
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:08:41 PM

Something is happening behind the curtains, I can't see it but I know it's all good

I suspect Chinese bulls driving the price up to ATH, nothing more. Even though their volume looks really rigged, still you can't deny that they are the primary drivers of this rocket ship towards da moon. An hour or two they should be awake now and the price rise will soon begin again. Smiley

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 09:53:27 PM

I suspect Chinese bulls driving the price up to ATH, nothing more. Even though their volume looks really rigged, still you can't deny that they are the primary drivers of this rocket ship towards da moon. An hour or two they should be awake now and the price rise will soon begin again. Smiley
Didn't bitcoin get unofficially unbanned in china? Lets hope it doesn't get officially banned again! Last time that happened there was a slow but steady crash.
zhu9288

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 04:48:35 AM

yes ,you are right
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 05:01:48 AM

What are private keys and how do they differ from passphrases?  Where are private keys found and how are they used?  Is there a link that describes these things for the noobs so that they can protect themselves, considering that there are fears of rogue "bus drivers?"
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:49:00 AM

This.

I was also thinking this might be a start of a great new BTC trend but now I think this is just another Chinese pump. We ll see in the next couple of days but something tells me we re still not there.
I hope I am wrong and I hope this price growth continues.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: