Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔ BitFactory.co - Faucet / Investors Game  (Read 37404 times)
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:27:43 PM

I'm usually not one to avoid high risk, but this one I will need to let pass by.  

No way I'm going to wait for a month just to get 90% of my investment back...  and wait even longer to start making some profit.

This game is set up in such as way as to run with major amounts of money and has more than 30 days to gather the loot.

Moek11 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:32:29 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 06:14:38 PM by Moek11

No instant payouts ... everything by hand. It is very bad.
Yup with instant payout, it would attract more investor to play. Smiley
Will it be implement soon? Or it won't?

It's a security method, in worst case scenario, like someone hacks your account by finding your password (and this happens in many sites, but I don't want say the names), they can't cashout your balance. Smiley

It's not "everything by hand". Trust me. Smiley

Actually our cashouts are all processed automatically what we need it's just press a button "confirm". Our cashout process is much more sophisticated than the other ones. Just saying.  Roll Eyes

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:36:25 PM

I'm usually not one to avoid high risk, but this one I will need to let pass by.  

No way I'm going to wait for a month just to get 90% of my investment back...  and wait even longer to start making some profit.

This game is set up in such as way as to run with major amounts of money and has more than 30 days to gather the loot.

Yes you are right. In this project the admin will be have about 45 days to collect deposits and then he will scam.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:37:26 PM

consider integrating a faucet, for example give only 100 satoshi every hour but give. You will get more investors and users. Smiley

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Moek11 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:39:52 PM

No way I'm going to wait for a month just to get 90% of my investment back...  and wait even longer to start making some profit.

Ok, you can continue to put your bitcoin in bad designed websites (highly unsustainable even for a decent time), but not be surprised if after 2 weeks they run away with your deposit, or just part of it.  Roll Eyes
Vasilich

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:40:12 PM

It's a security method, in worst case scenario, like someone hacks your account by finding your password (and this happens in many sites, but I don't want say the names), they can't cashout your balance. Smiley

Actually our cashouts are all processed automatically what we need it's just press a button "confirm". Out cashout process is much more sophisticated than the other ones. Just saying.  Roll Eyes

All normal projects always have a instant payouts and even more - fully automated payouts every day without any requests. But in your primitive project need do request of payout and additionally you will process it in manual mode. LOL...  Grin   Bull Shit! Your words "processed automatically" - it is only your dream. I think you will collect deposits in during 45 days and no one investor can't get profit in this time. And after this you will scam.
Moek11 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:47:08 PM

All normal projects always have a instant payouts and even more - fully automated payouts every day without any requests. But in your primitive project need do request of payout and additionally you will process it in manual mode. LOL...  Grin   Bull Shit! Your words "processed automatically" - it is only your dream. I think you will collect deposits in during 45 days and no one investor can't get profit in this time. And after this you will scam.

Primitive? ahahah ok Smiley

Then continue to play in your site. When they die we'll still be alive.

You are also lucky, you have to wait not too much. Roll Eyes
Vasilich

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:52:11 PM

Of course primitive... no automatisation, payouts processed in manual mode, no support form, email from GMAIL.COM ))) simple design and so on... You will pay only after 45 days... Until that time, you will only return to investors their deposits. Moreover, I think that in 1-2 months you will just scam and no one get profit. You just want collecting deposits in during 45 days. Thats all...
GantZZ

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:53:18 PM

Actually our cashouts are all processed automatically what we need it's just press a button "confirm". Out cashout process is much more sophisticated than the other ones. Just saying.  Roll Eyes

LOL all this FUDS are just pathetic...

Or you are ponzi operators or you are so used to eating shit that when you see something truly profitable you don't know how to recognize it.

That's why I stopped my thread...
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:54:07 PM

No way I'm going to wait for a month just to get 90% of my investment back...  and wait even longer to start making some profit.

Ok, you can continue to put your bitcoin in bad designed websites (highly unsustainable even for a decent time), but not be surprised if after 2 weeks they run away with your deposit, or just part of it.  Roll Eyes

Time will prove me right. Just wait and see.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:55:25 PM

Or you are ponzi operators or you are so used to eating shit that when you see something truly profitable you don't know how to recognize it.

He's OP of edgecoin.com, enlargerok.com and robitbot.com.
GantZZ

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:56:42 PM

Of course primitive. You will pay only after 45 days... Until that time, you will only return to investors their deposits. Moreover, I think that in 1-2 months you will just scam and no one get profit.

LOL You are the most disguting one...
Go to defend your RaiseBits.cc, when it will die soon I really want see what are you going to say.
Or you are completely retarded or you are an hidden owner, retarded aswell.

LOL!
GantZZ

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:01:15 PM

I suspected it.
Vasilich

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:04:50 PM

Sure  Grin  Hello, my sweety friend!  Cheesy  I have your photos from your private collection... I hope you remember them?  Roll Eyes
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:12:34 PM

Sure  Grin  Hello, my sweety friend!  Cheesy  I have your photos from your private collection... I hope you remember them?  Roll Eyes

Are you threatening me? You're annoying, immature and with no respect. Moderators would be glad to delete each post containing such sensitive and private data as they did the last time.

PS: No one guilty acts like you, just saying.
Vasilich

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:19:21 PM

Are you threatening me? You're annoying, immature and with no respect. Moderators would be glad to delete each post containing such sensitive and private data as they did the last time.

PS: No one guilty acts like you, just saying.

What are you...  Cheesy  I just want you to stop ashamed of the fact that you're gay. In addition, you are very stupid gay, which still thinking what i am administrator of some projects.
Moek11 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:26:19 PM

Can any moderator clean up this thread from these embarassing posts from the user Vasilich?
Vasilich

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:37:59 PM

No way I'm going to wait for a month (or even more 45 days) just to get 100% of my investment back... and wait even longer to start making some profit. This game is set up in such as way as to run with major amounts of money and has more than 45 days to gather the loot.

Be carefull! Primitive site... no automatisation, payouts processed in manual mode, support even without contact form, email address - xxx@GMAIL.COM ))) simple design and so on... You will start get profit only after 45 days. Moreover, I think that in 1-2 months this project will scam and no one get profit. Admin will collecting deposits in during 45 days. Thats all...
Moek11 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:46:42 PM

No way I'm going to wait for a month (or even more) just to get 100% of my investment back... and wait even longer to start making some profit. This game is set up in such as way as to run with major amounts of money and has more than 45 days to gather the loot.

Be carefull! Primitive site... no automatisation, payouts processed in manual mode, support even without contact form, email address - xxx@GMAIL.COM ))) simple design and so on... You will start get profit only after 45 days. Moreover, I think that in 1-2 months this project will scam and no one get profit. Admin will collecting deposits in during 45 days. Thats all...

How can we collect deposits for "45 days" if we paid our users every hour? Smiley

It's funny how these accusations comes from the admin of edgecoin.com, enlargerok.com, robitbot.com and now RaiseBits.cc, they have lived even for a month. You have such a great experience in collecting.  Roll Eyes

By the way it's understandable to be so jealous, our website it's a real investor based game, yours are just low-iq scams. Wink
Vasilich

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:56:08 PM

No way I'm going to wait for a month (or even more) just to get 100% of my investment back... and wait even longer to start making some profit. This game is set up in such as way as to run with major amounts of money and has more than 45 days to gather the loot.

How can we collect deposits for "45 days" if we paid our users every hour? Smiley
It's funny how these accusations comes from the admin of edgecoin.com, enlargerok.com, robitbot.com and now RaiseBits.cc, they have lived even for a month. You have such a great experience in collecting.  Roll Eyes
By the way it's understandable to be so jealous, our website it's a real investor based game, yours are just low-iq scams. Wink

Sure  Grin  You do payout to investors from their personal deposits in during 45 days without any profit. And more... i've never been administrator of HYIP. And additionally, EnlargerOK was a good HYIP, which worked about 3 months, also RobitBot worked about 2 months... many investors (include me) got a good profit from them. But I am sure that your project will give no profit, but simply will collect deposits for 45 days and then will scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: