Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔ BitFactory.co - Faucet / Investors Game  (Read 37404 times)
abasinkanga

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:13:45 PM

Wow!!! so this is how it all plays out... all monies just gone into thin air right???
antiuser1

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:06:59 AM

Wow!!! so this is how it all plays out... all monies just gone into thin air right???

No, it has found a new owner.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:13:04 AM

yes, moek's pocket

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
mobidirmob

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:39:39 AM

yes, moek's pocket

beware this site is scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:39:36 PM

yes, moek's pocket

beware this site is scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes SCAM fu....k this site lost my BTC fu.......k

pitsto

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:30:51 PM

Why are the conversation from Bitfactory  from beginn to 8.1.2016 also on https://bitcointa.lk/threads/bitfactory-co-opening-giveaway.511489/page-30
I am not an member of this side ?
Mardjago

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 06:25:27 PM

I can see my messages aswell haha that's strange. I never came on that forum but maybe somone copied all threads from here
Mardjago

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 06:27:07 PM

By the way i see the bitcoin value going down speedy gonzales today. Anyone a idea of the reason?
Kotoriii

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:41:30 PM

By the way i see the bitcoin value going down speedy gonzales today. Anyone a idea of the reason?

Cryptsy going down and a Mike Hearn ragequitting.
Mardjago

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 07:20:55 PM

Yeah cyptsy i saw but who is mike hearn and why is he so important. I read something about a scam and fishing mail but i don't understand it completely. You should almost think to buy some bitcoins now because it could be profitable to do so when btc price reaches the 400 euro mark again
b1trad3r

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:22:36 PM

Bought $100 worth last night when I saw it was about $410 but now $380 so 'don't try to catch a falling knife.'
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:25:38 PM

Yeah cyptsy i saw but who is mike hearn and why is he so important. I read something about a scam and fishing mail but i don't understand it completely. You should almost think to buy some bitcoins now because it could be profitable to do so when btc price reaches the 400 euro mark again

http://plan99.net/~mike/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/40zhgi/mike_hearn_the_bitcoin_believer_who_gave_up/

Maybe this will help you  Wink
b1trad3r

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:38:55 PM

Good reddit read. It seems he just sold out to the big banks, and the panic will subside.
Mardjago

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:21:20 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/40zhgi/mike_hearn_the_bitcoin_believer_who_gave_up/

Maybe this will help you  Wink

yeah well i got lucky selling most of my bitcoins lost night at a price of 402 euro's per bitcoin. but i think it's overated that the price is going down over one big hot shot programmer in the bitcoin community and some people got scared. I'll wait when price will settel down and buy some bitcoins cause i think it will be back in a couple of day's maybe in some weeks and make a easy buck on it. I also started script mining at genesis-mining.com. I think besides bitcoin the litecoin and dash coin is a good alternative for bitcoin and price is slightly and steady going up. I lost the big upcoming of bitcoin but i well not lt happen again haha.

if somebody is interested in also script mining there is a affiliate program at genesis-mining.com and i have a discount code of 2.5% discount of the price. of course i get some to but after that you can use your own code. I made some nice profits already on litecoin and dash coin. so if somebody is interested in a respected online mining service who have been there for a long time and pay out every day just visit genesis-mining.com. when buying in bitcoin (x11 script mining) in the next page you can type in my affiliate code which is: SBHJq9

you will get a 2.5% discount

but to go back on bitcoin. i think the price is overated over somebody that says that bitcoin is dead. what the fuck all the nerds Smiley on the internet are using it. I can even pay restaurant's i visit and pay with bitcoin haha. so i'm laughing about this low price. don't worry my beloved bitcoin m8's
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:32:51 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 09:01:18 PM by supermoney

Maybe this will help you  Wink

yeah well i got lucky selling most of my bitcoins lost night at a price of 402 euro's per bitcoin. but i think it's overated that the price is going down over one big hot shot programmer in the bitcoin community and some people got scared. I'll wait when price will settel down and buy some bitcoins cause i think it will be back in a couple of day's maybe in some weeks and make a easy buck on it. I also started script mining at genesis-mining.com. I think besides bitcoin the litecoin and dash coin is a good alternative for bitcoin and price is slightly and steady going up. I lost the big upcoming of bitcoin but i well not lt happen again haha.

if somebody is interested in also script mining there is a affiliate program at genesis-mining.com and i have a discount code of 2.5% discount of the price. of course i get some to but after that you can use your own code. I made some nice profits already on litecoin and dash coin. so if somebody is interested in a respected online mining service who have been there for a long time and pay out every day just visit genesis-mining.com. when buying in bitcoin (x11 script mining) in the next page you can type in my affiliate code which is: SBHJq9

but to go back on bitcoin. i think the price is overated over somebody that says that bitcoin is dead. what the fuck all the nerds Smiley on the internet are using it. I can even pay restaurant's i visit and pay with bitcoin haha. so i'm laughing about this low price. don't worry my beloved bitcoin m8's

The market is mostly moved thanks to strong and trusted news (which is the case), speculations and major media outlet. However sometimes the news may be "manipulated" (fake news released by strong "guys" for their own interests such as moving the market in the direction they want - greed).
Guess what happens then? People follow the news because of their fast spread and strenghtness, because they basically trust the source. Welcome to trading  Roll Eyes

Good reddit read. It seems he just sold out to the big banks, and the panic will subside.
By the way, all of this didn't happen because he sold out his few hundred bitcoins he was olding. The main problem to be focused on is that guy itself who was a great resource and supporter of the cryptocurrency leaving now the scene because got disappointed, thinking Bitcoin failed its goal (to not be confused with Bitcoin is next to die).
A big guy quitting the Bitcoin is the sign you have to instantly sell your coins because others will follow, ending up decreasing the markets value. I'd suggest you to not buy bitcoins right now, but once the situation is stabilized get back on buying stacks of bitcoins again, waiting for its price to raise obviously.

PS: I do trading but not on BTC, only on FIAT pairs. Please don't start sending me PMs lol.
Mardjago

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:01:02 PM

Maybe this will help you  Wink

The market is mostly moved thanks to strong and trusted news (which is the case), speculations and major media outlet. However sometimes the news may be "manipulated" (fake news released by strong "guys" for their own interests such as moving the market in the direction they want - greed).
Guess what happens then? People follow the news because of their fast spread and strenghtness, because they basically trust the source. Welcome to trading  Roll Eyes

By the way, all of this didn't happen because he sold out his few hundred bitcoins he was olding. The main problem to be focused on is that guy itself who was a great resource and supporter of the cryptocurrency leaving now the scene because got disappointed, thinking Bitcoin failed its goal (to not be confused with Bitcoin is next to die).
A big guy quitting the Bitcoin is the sign you have to instantly sell your coins because others will follow, ending up decreasing the markets value. I'd suggest you to not buy bitcoins right now, but once the situation is stabilized get back on buying stacks of bitcoins again, waiting for its price to raise obviously.

PS: I do trading but not on BTC, only on FIAT pairs. Please don't start sending me PMs lol.

i agree totally with you. just wait until it stabilizes. it's just one big hot shot who sells and the scared crowd is following just like normal stock markets
Mardjago

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 11:27:48 PM

Oh my god guys why is everyone dropping there bitcoins haha don't be a fool cause the big guys are going to buy your bitcoins for low prices. It's insane at the moment what is happening
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:10:51 AM

Oh my god guys why is everyone dropping there bitcoins haha don't be a fool cause the big guys are going to buy your bitcoins for low prices. It's insane at the moment what is happening

they are scared see it all the time in the stock market , they have litle to none experience in trading or with investments in general , and when they see the price drop they panic , and then they panic again after they sold everything and they see the price go up and buy back losing alot of money Smiley and that is way most people dont make money in the stock market in the long run becuse they cant handle the swings and they overreact to news all the time.
irynet

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:43:31 AM

Bitfactory offline........ Suspect its gone for good
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:27:49 AM

Bitfactory offline........ Suspect its gone for good

Nah is still there. Why would he take it off.
He can still milk the unsuspect or newbie

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: