Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSx2 scrip for sell, get it exclusively!  (Read 748 times)
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 01:55:03 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 02:28:47 PM by multicryptos

I am the developer and admin of the successful "double your coins" game "cryptos2". This was the main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1042089.0

+100 BTC were invested in less than 2 weeks with aproximately 5 BTC total profit from fees (5%) (almost no promotion). If you make a good marketing, you can easly increase these numbers!

You can get the script exclusively for 1 month, check the details of the auction:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229294.0

It is fully automated (deposits and payments) and customizable: accepted coins, min and max deposit, multiplier (x1.2, x1.5, x2), service fee, affiliates fee.

Or if you are interested into buying a copy of the script after the 1 month period for 0.5 BTC (only the script) or 1 BTC (script + server fully working), then PM me for details.

Post your bids at the thread of the auction, not here. If you want to buy a copy after the exclusive period, PM me: multicryptos.

rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:05:59 PM

Warming: OP is a known scammer and scripts you are buying automatically come with a TARNISHED reputation

Read more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.20

Don't buy.
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:54:59 AM

Warming: OP is a known scammer and scripts you are buying automatically come with a TARNISHED reputation

Don't buy.

CRYPTOSx2 was a fair game, of course this games get a point of collapse eventually. Any user who buys the script can make modifications, change the theme and start it with a fresh reputation

rychallenge

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:04:17 AM

Don't buy.

CRYPTOSx2 was a fair game, of course this games get a point of collapse eventually. Any user who buys the script can make modifications, change the theme and start it with a fresh reputation
like you attempted to do with vipdoubler? lol
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:38:33 PM

Don't buy.

I disagree CRYPTOSx2 was not a fair game and because of your bug i lost 0.1BTC on CRYPTOSx2!

glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:01:46 PM

Don't buy.

Exactly. When are you going to pay back the 700,000 Doge you stole from me, MultiCryptos?

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:28:21 PM

I loss some money in ur investment. But you never replied in the thread. Lol anyway you are scammer. No offence but you really are. Ur site not successful anyways..

lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:15:11 PM

Don't buy.

Exactly. When are you going to pay back the 700,000 Doge you stole from me, MultiCryptos?

have you losed it also on CryptosX2?

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:54:53 PM

This guy is a known scammer, and its selling a ponzi script. Doing this is really bad, and he might not even give you the script! xD
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:16:19 PM

You can get the script exclusively for 1 month, check the details of the auction: If i disregard your negative trust and what people claimed that you are a known scammer what will now happen with the script after 1 month.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7116

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 12:03:32 AM

Scammed in your site. Will scam when someone try to buy this.
Don't buy from a scammer

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:12:16 AM

Don't buy.

dude your games are really "fair". Remember there was one that collapsed after 2-3 days. Got anything to say?
quad588

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:00:19 AM

i got scam on ur site vipdoubler and cryptosx2, now you selling script for other scammer?
pay people back then people may buy
mobiletalk

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:02:34 AM

Just scam Op. Now you want to sell Script ?
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:49:03 AM

i got scam on ur site vipdoubler and cryptosx2, now you selling script for other scammer?
vipdoubler was actually a good one I have to say but the point is that you invest in it late so you got scam and that's how ponzi works. If you can't accept that, don't invest in it
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:49:25 PM

At times i wonder if scammers ever thinks whether other people have brains or not.
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:18:18 PM

vipdoubler was actually a good one I have to say but the point is that you invest in it late so you got scam and that's how ponzi works. If you can't accept that, don't invest in it

vipdoubler sucked big time. Yes, it paid most investors, but it wasn't those investing late that lost. My investment of 700K Doge came in as the very first and was doubled quickly but MultiCryptos decided NOT to pay me out and keep my money for himself, now that's a scammer in the true sense of the word.

Thanks again MC and good luck with your future criminal acts.  Angry
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:18:31 AM

vipdoubler sucked big time. Yes, it paid most investors, but it wasn't those investing late that lost. My investment of 700K Doge came in as the very first and was doubled quickly but MultiCryptos decided NOT to pay me out and keep my money for himself, now that's a scammer in the true sense of the word.

Thanks again MC and good luck with your future criminal acts.  Angry
usually the late comers got lost but I think in your situation, there isn't enough investors after you so after 24 hours (I think) your money will be distributed for later players (that's the rule I think) or you decided to reinvest proportion to 100% (the rule make you to use some of your return to reinvest) (If I remember that's vipdoubler LOL)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: