Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Dustdice.com ★ - LOGO CONTEST -[Winners chosen]  (Read 4226 times)
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:16:30 AM

Congratulations to snailmen and LitcoinCollector Smiley

@camelson: your logo designs look professional indeed. I wish mine were as good. But we have to respect the OP's decision.
Nothing worse than a bad loser. Better luck next time!

Thanks Man... Yup we are Professional. We have professional member working under me. Here is our site: http://www.techxant.com/

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112762.0

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:02:28 AM

What 2nd place  Shocked I can't believe this. This is totally unfair. 1st place logo seems totally poor than mine. Very simple and I don't think you will use that in your site. You will probably use mine
I also think snailmen is your second account or something like that to avoid giving away big amount

LOL I thought My Banner are Better than anyone else who posted here. But What I can Say, Ultimate choice his his. He can Choose anyone, He want.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12849411#msg12849411

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12850782#msg12850782

Sure, i feel sorry about these logo competition.
For me, your design is the best in here.

Anyway, congratz for the winners.

@xinzark, you can consider win in 2nd place from camelson.
And don't worry about your design, you already got paid for your winning prize. It's their right's to choose what logo will be used for the web. Your design is good, and hard to make. Congratz for you.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:09:57 AM

What 2nd place  Shocked I can't believe this. This is totally unfair. 1st place logo seems totally poor than mine. Very simple and I don't think you will use that in your site. You will probably use mine
I also think snailmen is your second account or something like that to avoid giving away big amount

LOL I thought My Banner are Better than anyone else who posted here. But What I can Say, Ultimate choice his his. He can Choose anyone, He want.

And don't worry about your design, you already got paid for your winning prize. It's their right's to choose what logo will be used for the web. Your design is good, and hard to make. Congratz for you.

Thanks StevenLiang for your kind words on it. You the only who said something good.

Actually I am very sorry for my attitude. You are right guys I should accept op decision because he started the contest and he holds the right to choose winner if I cant afford to lose then I should not participate in any contest
But other guys were also the best. Its not about how much effort we apply to create a logo it is about our level of creativity.
And so do snailmen did became the first.
And congrats to all from me

And again I apologize for what I did. I am truly ashamed of what I did
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:10:53 AM

Profesionalizm is not that you know well about Designing, about your Work, Its Also Your Behaviour, How you interact with other. Im Not saying why he didnt choose me as a winner, Because I know its his right to Select anyone as a winner, I cant say anything.

By the Way thanks for your positive comments and choosing me as a Winner  Wink Grin
radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:52:11 AM

Congratz for winners  Wink
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:18:27 PM

Thanks StevenLiang for your kind words on it. You the only who said something good.

Actually I am very sorry for my attitude. You are right guys I should accept op decision because he started the contest and he holds the right to choose winner if I cant afford to lose then I should not participate in any contest
But other guys were also the best. Its not about how much effort we apply to create a logo it is about our level of creativity.
And so do snailmen did became the first.
And congrats to all from me

And again I apologize for what I did. I am truly ashamed of what I did

Congratz for the win mate. Smiley

You just almost beat everyone at the contest.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:50:43 PM

Thanks Man... Yup we are Professional.

Your dice had 2 and 5 on adjacent faces. I already mentioned on this thread how opposite sides sum to 7.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:55:43 PM

Your dice had 2 and 5 on adjacent faces. I already mentioned on this thread how opposite sides sum to 7.

Is this is the reason? Why My logo are Not accepted?

Edit: By the way I didnt See your post :p
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:00:22 PM

I don't know if that's the reason or not. I'm pointing out that it's not very professional not to research the topic you are attempting to represent in a design. If I was a designer asked to incorporate a dog into a logo and my final design showed a dog with 5 legs, you would be justified in thinking I wasn't very professional, right?

Then, when someone pointed out for the 2nd time that dogs actually have 4 legs and I replied "Is this is the reason? I didnt See your post :p", would that confirm your impression of me?

Anyway, it's not a big deal. I'm just butthurt that none of my "professional" designs made the top three.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:06:52 PM

I don't know if that's the reason or not. I'm pointing out that it's not very professional not to research the topic you are attempting to represent in a design. If I was a designer asked to incorporate a dog into a logo and my final design showed a dog with 5 legs, you would be justified in thinking I wasn't very professional, right?

Then, when someone pointed out for the 2nd time that dogs actually have 4 legs and I replied "Is this is the reason? I didnt See your post :p", would that confirm your impression of me?

Anyway, it's not a big deal. I'm just butthurt that none of my "professional" designs made the top three.

thats why you decided to pull the legs of someone else  Grin By the Way i just read the First post and started Working on the logo.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:29:27 PM

thats why you decided to pull the legs of someone else  Grin By the Way i just read the First post and started Working on the logo.

why you again started to work on logo ? The contest is already over and winners are already chosen.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:13:07 AM

why you again started to work on logo ? The contest is already over and winners are already chosen.

He's also working on a time machine.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
RayBrady (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 03:17:17 AM

Players have been paid out the amount as stated in the OP. Thank you again for participating, there will be many more similar contests in the near future.

If you are still looking to earn a little bit of coin, consider joining our escrowed avatar/PM campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229701

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:56:29 AM

Well at least you can be sure it is his original work. Grin

Mine didn't either. Sad
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:17:25 AM

He's also working on a time machine.

And Im Almost Done with that, and My First customer will be you, Without any cost.

Well at least you can be sure it is his original work. Grin

Here we go for my original Work man  Wink

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:17:30 AM

Players have been paid out the amount as stated in the OP. Thank you again for participating, there will be many more similar contests in the near future.

If you are still looking to earn a little bit of coin, consider joining our escrowed avatar/PM campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229701

Recieved the BTC.
Thanks
lightenx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:03:44 PM

OP as this competiton is over, please lock this topic to avoid further discussion here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: