Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:43:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to buy or not to buy  (Read 6361 times)
katafrag

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:45:55 AM

Well amazingly we are going back up again today! Yesterday when I saw that we went down all the way ti $307 at Bitfinex I was pretty much sure that we will retest $300 again, but today we are again back at $323 at the moment.

It might be that we are going back up again. Especially with the fact that much money will arrive tomorrow to the exchanges that was wired before the weekend.

nice rebound , confirming that monday will be a decisive day in bitcoins history or a butthurt.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:25:51 AM

Well amazingly we are going back up again today! Yesterday when I saw that we went down all the way ti $307 at Bitfinex I was pretty much sure that we will retest $300 again, but today we are again back at $323 at the moment.

It might be that we are going back up again. Especially with the fact that much money will arrive tomorrow to the exchanges that was wired before the weekend.

nice rebound , confirming that monday will be a decisive day in bitcoins history or a butthurt.

Looks like it's steady within $300-$350. But with bitcoin's volatility, it could break either bound any day now.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:33:27 AM

It's just a matter of days before we make another attempt to break through the $350 barrier. I think we can do it before Sunday next week. Especially if China is going to pump hard as hard as it did last days.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:16:12 PM

I am  preety optimistic for bitcoin price becouse of particular one reason,but i will not buy btc on credit,if youcan pay yoour credit some other way than i will risk  if not it is always very risky

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:24:12 PM

Indeed, $300 seems to be the new floor, for now at least. BTC-e.com (always somewhat lower than other exchanges) reached a low of $300,01 last evening, now hovering mostly between $305 and $310.

Stamp and Finex currently are roughly $320 at the moment ... !
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:34:17 PM

I think that today was a good day to buy.
The price was down and suddenly the price increased.
I think that it is not late if you really want to buy, but it's a good time.
bitmarket.net

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 11:55:29 AM

or wait out the week to see if it goes back down to somewhere between 270-290....

this is gonna be a long night of pondering

So what have you decided to do, at the end ?

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
talkingleaves (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

or wait out the week to see if it goes back down to somewhere between 270-290....

this is gonna be a long night of pondering

So what have you decided to do, at the end ?

i procrastinated and eventually bought a single bitcoin on my credit card, to add to the 7 I already had. I don't feel so bad about losing a hundred euro or so if it crashes, cause I can just take the loss out of the bitcoins I already had when it comes time to pay my bill in a month before interest accrues.

This shit better go to the moon haha
talkingleaves (OP)

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:21:29 PM

I should add, I only bought it last night. I wanted to wait to see if we could go down to 295 at least, thinking I'd make a decision when I see a below-300 price. But that wasn't happening the last few days so I thought, fuck it, that looks like the beginning of a decent support level. Get in there.

I guess you can tell I'm a little bullish
bitmarket.net

Activity: 323

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 01:39:32 PM

I should add, I only bought it last night. I wanted to wait to see if we could go down to 295 at least, thinking I'd make a decision when I see a below-300 price. But that wasn't happening the last few days so I thought, fuck it, that looks like the beginning of a decent support level. Get in there.

Good luck with your trade then.

Make sure you decide now when to get out if things don't go your way, though.
If things work out OK, my advice is to keep moving your stop loss up with the bitcoin price.

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

If you bought list night then the price has been increase for 10 USD today.
But if i were you i would not sell and will wait for more pumps.
The time to buy is everytime unless it is crashing and its not rising.
newbitcoins

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:09:41 PM

If you think the price will rise medium term, then you should buy. The recent rise is very steady, it is a good sign.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:12:46 PM

at the start of the month, with all the bullish news, I was looking at my coinbase account and it's option to fund with credit card....hmmm, I thought, I have this new credit card with no interest for 2 months...hmmm...will I buy 2 more bitcoins? I should, I thought. I could cash out in a few weeks and maybe make an easy hundred euros or two.

I did not. Goddamnit. Could have made an easy 30% gain off of credit.

and now I wonder, is it worth doing that today? any thoughts?

you made pretty big mistake because you was afraid of losing money, and how you saw, you could get a lot of extra money for sure

and now it is okay time to buy and keep them for 304 months, because of halving you should make easy extra money again, maybe even more than 100 euros
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

at the start of the month, with all the bullish news, I was looking at my coinbase account and it's option to fund with credit card....hmmm, I thought, I have this new credit card with no interest for 2 months...hmmm...will I buy 2 more bitcoins? I should, I thought. I could cash out in a few weeks and maybe make an easy hundred euros or two.

I did not. Goddamnit. Could have made an easy 30% gain off of credit.

and now I wonder, is it worth doing that today? any thoughts?

you made pretty big mistake because you was afraid of losing money, and how you saw, you could get a lot of extra money for sure

and now it is okay time to buy and keep them for 304 months, because of halving you should make easy extra money again, maybe even more than 100 euros

it is easy to say this after the time has passed and things became clear. but at that time you could not say if the price would go up next month or not.

the situation right now, we all say price is going to go up but when? meanwhile you can earn more buy trading altcoins instead of sitting on your coins.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:58:53 PM

It will be very good if you are buying. But you need to fast because the price will rise soon and that can be very good.
But you never know of course what can happen and that is the problem. But you can also see now that the price is rising slowly so that is great.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:51:59 PM

On this moment. It is not good to buy. Because the value is not low and you can also see that the price is rising.
So that is very good for the people who already have Bitcoin. But you never know what can happen in the future with the value.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:46:36 PM

On this moment. It is not good to buy. Because the value is not low and you can also see that the price is rising.
So that is very good for the people who already have Bitcoin. But you never know what can happen in the future with the value.

i think now is the best time to buy. because the bitcoin price has been stable and didn't go lower than this level
also the important part is that ETH has started to be dumped real hard.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:53:54 PM

i think now is the best time to buy. because the bitcoin price has been stable and didn't go lower than this level
also the important part is that ETH has started to be dumped real hard.

I think we should wait for a while let it fall back to $400 and that would be the best price to buy, but if you can afford to buy at this price then without wasting your time you should go for it.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:42:39 AM

Both can be very good. Because we all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we just can have some profit later in the future.
But we are not for sure. It can also that the value will fall and that would be really bad. It is also a good time not to sell it for some people.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:52:32 AM

Both can be very good. Because we all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we just can have some profit later in the future.
But we are not for sure. It can also that the value will fall and that would be really bad. It is also a good time not to sell it for some people.

it depends on the time and the state of the market. by the time this topic was created it was a different story. sometimes it is good and sometimes you have to wait and see, right now it is time to buy.

also it depends if you are planning on holding for a short term profit of planning on holding for a couple of years and then take the profit. in this case it is always a good time to buy before the mass adoption stage of bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: