Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How the GOP could save the USA.  (Read 1170 times)
firefop (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 02:51:43 AM

So another topic got me thinking about what went wrong this election, and after going over the numbers again, I've decided that the issues that lost this presidential race were voter apathy and 3rd party voters.

What the GOP needs to do to ever win any election again... is to absorb the libertarian candidates and run them as republicans. Then put the existing campaign machine into action for them. I bet we'd see votes in the range of 70-80%.

Ah well we can dream...

Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 02:54:07 AM

GOP need to stop being retards?
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 02:59:53 AM

GOP need to stop being retards?

Sums it up well.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 04:48:47 PM

What the GOP needs to do to ever win any election again... is to absorb the libertarian candidates and run them as republicans. Then put the existing campaign machine into action for them. I bet we'd see votes in the range of 70-80%.

Ah well we can dream...

Or move to New Hampshire where that very thing is happening. Check out Mark Warden's example, for instance. Its still very much a work in progress, but it is working. Heck, we even got two of "us" elected to the state house as democrats.

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 05:21:08 PM

I think they are going to stick with their current strategy of capturing the future by attacking women, gays and brown people.  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 05:23:05 PM

I think they are going to stick with their current strategy of capturing the future by attacking women, gays and brown people.  Grin

Time to wander off to the elephant graveyard, I think...

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 05:29:44 PM

lol, that's brutal.
A funny side note: In Florida the Romney campaign was encouraging early voting because their base there is so old that they were concerned about how many would die before election day.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 05:45:42 PM

lol, that's brutal.
A funny side note: In Florida the Romney campaign was encouraging early voting because their base there is so old that they were concerned about how many would die before election day.

Well, Let's do the numbers, shall we?

The world, on average, is 51% female. That's right around the US average. Kinsey estimated that roughly 10% of the male population is gay. Roughly 27% of the US population is "brown" (and let's not even start on the rest of the world).
So. 73% of 90% of 49% is... 32%

How's being the party of less than a third of the population working out?

CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 09:32:00 PM

That doesn't take into account the Gay Brown people. You're just shilling for OBAMA! Lol.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 10:03:34 PM

That doesn't take into account the Gay Brown people. You're just shilling for OBAMA! Lol.
Actually, it does: I excluded the women first, then the gay males, then any brown, straight men that were left. The result: roughly 32% of the total US population.

But even if I hadn't, calling the republicans morons isn't automatically rooting for the democrats. Wink

grantbdev

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 03:05:47 AM

The Republicans had their chance and they decided to screw over the libertarians who tried to work within the GOP. It's a waste of time, I am going to work on developing my local Libertarian party.

Don't use BIPS!
legitnick

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 04:17:08 AM

"self deportation" lost the Latino vote for Romney.

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 04:22:42 AM

After the way they treated Ron Paul I think the GOP deserve everything they get right now, I'd love for them to see completely kicked out of the house of representatives, what we need is for the mainstream parties to receive a George Galloway style arsekicking across all the Western supposedly democratic countries.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 04:25:49 AM

After the way they treated Ron Paul I think the GOP deserve everything they get right now, I'd love for them to see completely kicked out of the house of representatives, what we need is for the mainstream parties to receive a George Galloway style arsekicking across all the Western supposedly democratic countries.

What I'd love to see in 2014/16 is a complete removal of the GOP and replacement with Libertarians. GOP probably has too much money to throw at campaign ads for that to happen, though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: