Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Texasholdemallin.com] ★ Texas Hold'em for the lucky ones ★ always All-In ★  (Read 4930 times)
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:07:19 AM

I do not understand the system bet in Texas Hold'em, I make two different bets with different amount bet 

1. Bet 64 bits  win  569
2. Bet 128 bits win 506
could you explain the difference in the number of victories in this picture
Thank you

did you play on multiple spots on 128bits game?
regards.
-Katerniko1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:24:09 AM

I do not understand the system bet in Texas Hold'em, I make two different bets with different amount bet 

1. Bet 64 bits  win  569
2. Bet 128 bits win 506
could you explain the difference in the number of victories in this picture
Thank you

Hi Madein

thank you for the visit and the question

please check the Bet IDs of both bets
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/183021869
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/183023456

it will show you that you had on bet ID 183023456 2 bets one on seat #5 and one on #3 with 64 bits each seat. so payout is correct.

if you need further explanation please feel free to ask.

@katerniko

thank you for jumping in with your correct question Smiley

Merry Christmas and Happy new year

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:24:04 PM

Hi Madein

it will show you that you had on bet ID 183023456 2 bets one on seat #5 and one on #3 with 64 bits each seat. so payout is correct.

@katerniko

ok thank you for your response I will soon be playing back and contact you if needed help happy to play in Texas Hold'em
and thanks also to katerniko1  hopefully you are lucky
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:06:36 PM

Hi Madein

@katerniko

ok thank you for your response I will soon be playing back and contact you if needed help happy to play in Texas Hold'em
and thanks also to katerniko1  hopefully you are lucky

hi Madein

thank you for the kind words and we are also very glad to have you as a customer.

happy holidays

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:44:56 PM

we are open during the holidays just in case you have some free time Smiley

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:43:27 AM

Hello all
we soon will announce a Contest and hopefully we will get enough participants Smiley

Additional Chance to win 100,000 Bits

you only need to have the #50,000,000 bet on one of JackpotRacer's Apps

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Link

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:06:28 AM

Hello all
we soon will announce a Contest and hopefully we will get enough participants Smiley

Additional Chance to win 100,000 Bits

you only need to have the #50,000,000 bet on one of JackpotRacer's Apps

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Link
good contes,aim like and join
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:12:06 AM

Texas hold'em is my favorite game to gamble on and I am always looking for the best place to play it.  I just tried out your game today.  It's Texas hold'em all right, but I'm not a fan of the way it looks.  I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with it, but it looks kind of cheesy.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:51:44 AM

Texas hold'em is my favorite game to gamble on and I am always looking for the best place to play it.  I just tried out your game today.  It's Texas hold'em all right, but I'm not a fan of the way it looks.  I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with it, but it looks kind of cheesy.

Thank You for the posting. I don't know what you mean with cheesy? Please let me explain that it is a Moneypot app and regular Texas hold 'em is right now not possible with the Moneypot ATI. That's the reason why we are offering the game as always all-in
it is a provably fair game and the lucky one will win

Good luck 

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:04:25 PM

Our game is still online and alive Smiley

Congratulations to user jikin who hit a Royal Flush Jackpot

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:11:34 PM

Thank You for the posting. I don't know what you mean with cheesy? Please let me explain that it is a Moneypot app and regular Texas hold 'em is right now not possible with the Moneypot ATI. That's the reason why we are offering the game as always all-in

Good luck 

I'm gonna guess the OP may have been referring to the graphics. The graphics could be cleaner, maybe better resolution ... sharper maybe? I don't build websites so not sure how that is done, but I think you get my point. Anyway, it is not a huge deal. It is a relatively unique game, certainly unique on Moneypot, and for those of us that enjoy playing it the graphics aren't going to get in the way.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:16:15 PM

Good luck 

I'm gonna guess the OP may have been referring to the graphics. The graphics could be cleaner, maybe better resolution ... sharper maybe? I don't build websites so not sure how that is done, but I think you get my point. Anyway, it is not a huge deal. It is a relatively unique game, certainly unique on Moneypot, and for those of us that enjoy playing it the graphics aren't going to get in the way.

hi Indamuck

thx for visiting here

let me ask you now what you mean with the Omaha idea you had. because of Moneypot API we can't offer a regular poker game. please explain how you would like to see the Omaha game implemented here

thx

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:33:46 PM

hi Indamuck

thx for visiting here

let me ask you now what you mean with the Omaha idea you had. because of Moneypot API we can't offer a regular poker game. please explain how you would like to see the Omaha game implemented here

thx

Well, most recently I've been practicing/learning Omaha8 hi-lo, where the pot is often shared between the best high and best low hands. Morever it is common to see chops for the low portion of the pot, and even chops for the high. So even in a regular Omaha8 game, live or online, it is common to go to showdown with 3-4  other people, and for each of them to win a portion of the pot. On top of that, for beginners it can be confusing to 'read' low hands, because low hands are read differently from high, i.e. cards cannot pair, they are read from the bottom up instead of top down, etc. So even experienced holdem players can get tripped up playing Omaha or Omaha8.

So for you I would implement Omaha and/or Omaha8 just as you have with All-in holdem. Have a full ring and a heads up option. (Actually Omaha isn't really played heads up, so you will see more full-ring play.)

AND, you will want to make clear which hand won which pot at showdown, so that new players can study the hand outcome and in that way improve their hand reading skills. After showdown have a statement such as 'Player 8 wins High with two pair: Aces and Kings. Player 2 and Player 6 win Low with 75421' and give the gambler/player time to study the board, just like you currently do with All-in holdem.

TL;DR: Implement Omaha8 just like you have with All-in holdem. You might skip the HU option and just offer Omaha8 as a full ring - and make the Omaha8 full ring only six handed so the player/gambler wins more often.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:47:56 PM

hi Indamuck

thx for visiting here

thx

Well, most recently I've been practicing/learning Omaha8 hi-lo, where the pot is often shared between the best high and best low hands. Morever it is common to see chops for the low portion of the pot, and even chops for the high. So even in a regular Omaha8 game, live or online, it is common to go to showdown with 3-4  other people, and for each of them to win a portion of the pot. On top of that, for beginners it can be confusing to 'read' low hands, because low hands are read differently from high, i.e. cards cannot pair, they are read from the bottom up instead of top down, etc. So even experienced holdem players can get tripped up playing Omaha or Omaha8.

So for you I would implement Omaha and/or Omaha8 just as you have with All-in holdem. Have a full ring and a heads up option. (Actually Omaha isn't really played heads up, so you will see more full-ring play.)

AND, you will want to make clear which hand won which pot at showdown, so that new players can study the hand outcome and in that way improve their hand reading skills. After showdown have a statement such as 'Player 8 wins High with two pair: Aces and Kings. Player 2 and Player 6 win Low with 75421' and give the gambler/player time to study the board, just like you currently do with All-in holdem.

TL;DR: Implement Omaha8 just like you have with All-in holdem. You might skip the HU option and just offer Omaha8 as a full ring - and make the Omaha8 full ring only six handed so the player/gambler wins more often.

hi Indamuck

thx again for the suggestion. I will forward your idea to our coders so they will give us their opinion if it is possible with Moneypot API. Moneypot will change soon to v2 API so we might wait anyway for the release ov v2

we will post the answer here for you

good luck

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:16:01 PM

This thread is locked

Please visit our new thread

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: