Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is their any safe methods to gamble?  (Read 196364 times)
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:19:33 AM

the only safe method is to thread gambling as fun - all others will make you sad and loose money

yolo
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:28:12 AM

Is their any safe methods to gamble? Means without losing much of our money can gamble?

Any tips or suggestions?
actually there are no ways to make gambling safely .
because win and loss all depends upon the script added in the gambling site .
since you can find se trick and stretagy to gamble of the particular site in the Google but here i will suggest you to get knowledge about the house edge . if we cross the limit of house then at every bet we will loss every bet .
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:51:34 AM

Having good choices will make your gambling safe..

How can you say that you are having a good choice if you are gambling? And remember, that there is no safe method as you gamble but there are some strategies that can help you to reduce the chance of losing and getting wreck. And that would be helping yourself to limit the amount that you are gambling, because if you will not limit it then you will have a high chance of losing all your money.
really people should realize that gambling words itself contains so much message about how insecure to gambe it is. even i know most of you guys aware already about this , but you keep thinking to have a safe method. no way there is nothing you can do to make gambling safe , it's risky and yu know it.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
--YUki--

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:22:35 AM

Is their any safe methods to gamble? Means without losing much of our money can gamble?

Any tips or suggestions?
since you can find se trick and stretagy to gamble of the particular site in the Google but here i will suggest you to get knowledge about the house edge . if we cross the limit of house then at every bet we will loss every bet .
No ,i disagree .without losing so much money needs a good control when playing gambling ,we need to set a limit to ourself when putting the amount of bet and to leave gambling for a while or a day if we win or lose in a game.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:40:28 AM

Any tips or suggestions?
No ,i disagree .without losing so much money needs a good control when playing gambling ,we need to set a limit to ourself when putting the amount of bet and to leave gambling for a while or a day if we win or lose in a game.
yes that will be good if you set a limit, and it is not such a difficult job, the important thing is how to follow it, controlling our self is the main factor in gambling, if you can control your self then you do not need any limit.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
--YUki--

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:48:19 AM

Any tips or suggestions?
yes that will be good if you set a limit, and it is not such a difficult job, the important thing is how to follow it, controlling our self is the main factor in gambling, if you can control your self then you do not need any limit.
If you can control yourself for sure second you can control also your limit and you need it on playing gambling if you dont have a limit what will be the purpose if you can control yourself on playing ..controlling yourself is overall controlling i think you don't do it .Its not safe at all for you to gamble .
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:29:51 AM

Gambling by definition is risky and so there is no safe methods to gamble... If someone claims that there is one, then they are lying.
Invulner

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:48:10 AM

No, there isn't. Many people are looking for strategies that can somehow make them rich over a course of a few hours but this is simply not the case with gambling. The house will always win.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:56:28 AM

No, there isn't. Many people are looking for strategies that can somehow make them rich over a course of a few hours but this is simply not the case with gambling. The house will always win.
Maybe if you will force on making yourself rich in gambling although you have no positive improvement you might end up poor. We need to know what battle we are fighting and if we think the odds are against us and our chances are too low, I guess we should just give up and played gambling for fun either.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 05:59:41 AM

Maybe if you will force on making yourself rich in gambling although you have no positive improvement you might end up poor. We need to know what battle we are fighting and if we think the odds are against us and our chances are too low, I guess we should just give up and played gambling for fun either.

Everyone knows the odds are against us and still then people fall prey of their own greed and keep on gambling. Hence the safe method in gambling is not to gamble, get over your addiction to gambling. But for addicted gamblers it is tough and hence what I suggest to them - cash out while still on green and call it a day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:01:58 AM

Gambling by definition is risky and so there is no safe methods to gamble... If someone claims that there is one, then they are lying.

I don't know why people who gambles are asking to have a safe method as they gamble. They are not gamblers if they don't know the risk that they are entering. And I think they wanted to have some cheat as they gamble, but that will not help gamblers and as well as the gambling site. Because if a site will be cheated, it will die.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:38:45 AM

Having info of what you bet on , analysis
--YUki--

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:52:06 AM

Why not lets accept the truth that gambling is gambling it is made not for us to earn profits ,it is the safest method because when we think for profit it will only make us depressed when you lose but if you dont mind any profit even safe way you gamble will don't matyer to you.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:19:02 PM

There  is  no  safe way to gamble  because as we all know  doing gambling   is too risky and   the chance of  lossing up  our money  is  high  and   theres  no  guarantee that we could able to make  money  on it for long runs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:25:29 PM

the only safe method is to thread gambling as fun - all others will make you sad and loose money
Yes, actually there are no method for playing gambling at least that is me, because it is depend on my lucky and i played gambling just for fun and entertainment. I don't like play gambling for active income and main income is from trading altcoins although small amount of profit.  Grin
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:15:07 PM

There  is  no  safe way to gamble  because as we all know  doing gambling   is too risky and   the chance of  lossing up  our money  is  high  and   theres  no  guarantee that we could able to make  money  on it for long runs.

Yeah when it comes to gambling, the only sure way of not losing money is not to play at all. I think everyone would agree that if you start to gamble, you must be ready to lose certain amounts because it's highly possible that you're going to lose more than earn. Even professional gamblers lose money every now and then. 

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:37:08 PM

Yes, actually there are no method for playing gambling at least that is me, because it is depend on my lucky and i played gambling just for fun and entertainment. I don't like play gambling for active income and main income is from trading altcoins although small amount of profit.  Grin
make it more exciting mate after you earned from your alt trading use the earnings and played good sports betting the safest thing to do is to bet with the game you understand better and make sense since you know which team will have some edge and just use enough money that you can really afford to risk.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:31:42 AM

Gambling is always risking your money,
I think theirs no way to lose when you play gambling
But you can win by some strategy and luckyness
yes that's gambling. we risked our lives. we can only choose between playing gambling or not. if we dared to play gambling then we have to be strong to accept all the risks. gambling is a risky game.
you do not have to risk your life to gambling, gambling is not a choice for a better life, gambling is only a game, so you better play for fun.

Why would someone risk their lives just because of gambling? is it really that important that your lives are at stake? then take away your interest in gambling because it is not a good influence for you, and you better get a good job that risking it all in gambling.
Maybe at first in gambling we do not notice that we are already risking our lives when we got addicted to it, the thing that gambling addiction would not bring good in our life it is just tantamount of risking it.

Because of addiction you can do crazy things like selling you precious property that would lead to not having a good relationship with your family and might result to wrecking your life.

what are you talking about?
this is just an extreme case of gambling addiction and it is super rare. not everyone who gambles gets addicted like this. even those here that are addicted to gambling and are losing money are not this extreme, that is one in a thousand people who become this much addicted and lose all their life over it.
not all people are getting that addicted only a few people that gets addicted are at stake in taking their lives because of gambling, but mostly all gamblers are prone on being addicted, but on occasion others are controlling their bets and not thinking much about gambling.
aranachristianjay

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:32:51 AM

Gambling is always risking your money,
I think theirs no way to lose when you play gambling
But you can win by some strategy and luckyness
yes that's gambling. we risked our lives. we can only choose between playing gambling or not. if we dared to play gambling then we have to be strong to accept all the risks. gambling is a risky game.
you do not have to risk your life to gambling, gambling is not a choice for a better life, gambling is only a game, so you better play for fun.

Why would someone risk their lives just because of gambling? is it really that important that your lives are at stake? then take away your interest in gambling because it is not a good influence for you, and you better get a good job that risking it all in gambling.
Maybe at first in gambling we do not notice that we are already risking our lives when we got addicted to it, the thing that gambling addiction would not bring good in our life it is just tantamount of risking it.

Because of addiction you can do crazy things like selling you precious property that would lead to not having a good relationship with your family and might result to wrecking your life.

what are you talking about?
this is just an extreme case of gambling addiction and it is super rare. not everyone who gambles gets addicted like this. even those here that are addicted to gambling and are losing money are not this extreme, that is one in a thousand people who become this much addicted and lose all their life over it.

Yup! not all people are getting that addicted only a few people that gets addicted are at stake in taking their lives because of gambling, but mostly all gamblers are prone on being addicted, but on occasion others are controlling their bets and not thinking much about gambling.

The first time when people gamble, they will definitely addicted. but if they had long been playing, and always loses, it will make them bored. so that eventually they can control themselves to not be addicted again and just play for fun.
I think that is not called addiction,
an addicted person would not get bored in playing gambling they would just keep on
 doing it to the extend that they would lose all of their money from it, and an addicted person
has now a mental illness that can be cure by rehab.
aranachristianjay

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:33:25 AM

The first time when people gamble, they will definitely addicted. but if they had long been playing, and always loses, it will make them bored. so that eventually they can control themselves to not be addicted again and just play for fun.

I think that is not called addiction, an addicted person would not get bored in playing gambling they would just keep on doing it to the extend that they would lose all of their money from it, and an addicted person has now a mental illness that can be cure by rehab.

I think it depends on each person. The first time I play gambling I addiction, I'm playing already 2 years. and the result is too much to lose, until finally I was really bored and now I play just for fun.
Base on your assumption on your story, I think you are not 100% addicted with gambling in getting bored in gambling you are not truly addicted to it unless you have said that you want to stop but when you seen anything regardless of gambling you will start playing again I thing that is best describe as a total addiction towards it.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: