Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ITALIAN moderator HOSTFAT - ABUSE: Fake Profile  (Read 1724 times)
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:38:28 PM

In the market section I've made a rule where it isn't possible to bump the thread more that one time in 24 hours.

The only allowed way to have more "bumps", is by the "thanks" from their customers.

So, sellers are directly asking to their customers to write thanks.

Then yes, they are "bumps", but they are legitimate

Exactly. That user trades with me like twice per day, so I sometimes ask him to bump my thread, like I do with every other customer.
As simple as that.

And this kind of "revenge thread" is only ruining your rep more.

Settle your dispute instead of wasting time counterproductively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:14:10 PM

Those profiles you showed in screenshots are all legit: they are a few of my returning customers.
I doubt that, can you show pm's between those customers along with transaction ID's prove that they are actual customers?
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:59:22 PM

Those profiles you showed in screenshots are all legit: they are a few of my returning customers.
I doubt that, can you show pm's between those customers along with transaction ID's prove that they are actual customers?

You are entitled to doubt what you want, of course.
I can maybe find some pms from user Ertys, not sure for the other one as we communicate via telegram/skype usually (and no, for his privacy I can't show his telegram messages Wink ).
Can't show his transactions either cause he wants to keep his address private and I respect my customers' privacy more than some random scammer revenge accusations.
DomMic (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:01:33 PM

I doubt that a User go to bitcointalk only for buy from Ghibly. As i doubt that moderator doesn't know the matter...

ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:04:27 PM

I doubt that a User go to bitcointalk only for buy from Ghibly. As i doubt that moderator doesn't know the matter...

It's more like they register to buy btc, see my thread (it's pretty flashy with a ton of views/replies Wink ) and then become returning customers. Pretty straightforward.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:39:46 PM

As HostFat said it is impossible to find an alt account, without the IP check (but it is so easy to change or hide the ip address). So there isn't the 100% of security that those are real alt account, I suggest you to close this useless thread because you don't have valid proofs.
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:45:23 PM

As HostFat said it is impossible to find an alt account, without the IP check (but it is so easy to change or hide the ip address). So there isn't the 100% of security that those are real alt account, I suggest you to close this useless thread because you don't have valid proofs.

Grin  Roll Eyes

What probe do you need too?Huh?

Be Realistic!

HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 03:01:16 PM

I'll wait for your 100%-sure-solution to catch fake accounts, but before developing it, you should give back the money to your unlucky customers.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:06:02 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 03:24:41 PM by DomMic

I'll wait for your 100%-sure-solution to catch fake accounts, but before developing it, you should give back the money to your unlucky customers.

And you only now are reliable to catch fake account? After they make a lot of bumbing (and tousand posts)  damaging other exchanger too! LOL  Cool

Good!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:25:27 PM

Interesting case. Even though I have zero Italian skills it is obvious that those are bumps. Have you reported such posts or not? Sometimes (depends on activity, how many moderators handle the section, etc.) we do not see people who do not delete bumps and such (we need people to report). Have you tried talking directly to HostFat?

HostFat seems to think these are actual customers of the OP of the threads they are posting in.

DomMic is an alt account of FX_trader.
How do you know he is FX_trader?

edit: yea it is most likely him
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:48:39 PM

This sounds more like a mod pissed off a cry baby.

Furthermore this belongs in SCAM ACCUSATIONS.

~BCX~
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:51:27 PM

Interesting case. Even though I have zero Italian skills it is obvious that those are bumps. Have you reported such posts or not? Sometimes (depends on activity, how many moderators handle the section, etc.) we do not see people who do not delete bumps and such (we need people to report). Have you tried talking directly to HostFat?

HostFat seems to think these are actual customers of the OP of the threads they are posting in.

You think so?.....? Be realistic!

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

This sounds more like a mod pissed off a cry baby.

Furthermore this belongs in SCAM ACCUSATIONS.

~BCX~

I only say that if on a forum we have a moderator that ban and manage the posts, he should be impartial and judge all the abnormal behavior , not just those that are convenient .

The post I reported are false profiles , used for the sole purpose of keeping the treads of sales in the first lines of the pages .

However once the moderator pretends not to see, trying to change the subject of further discussions.

it is irrational to think that there are 4-5 people who just happened to go do some shopping whenever a tread sales fall in the lower rows . Just as it is unreasonable to think that a user is to work on the forum just to comment on the same tread selling the same user .

ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:09:09 PM

DomMic is an alt account of FX_trader.
How do you know he is FX_trader?

edit: yea it is most likely him

It's him. He also confirmed it to me via pm. I agreed not to give him negative straight off the bat cause he told me he was going to use this account for other stuff and settle that previous dispute. But he instead proceeded opening another identical thread offering the same service with scammy policies, so the abuse couldn't be ignored any longer.

However once the moderator pretends not to see, trying to change the subject of further discussions.

That'll be you: the subject is your negatives are for another matter (a very solid one), not because this is an alt account. You are trying to drive the attention elsewhere in a quite childish way.

To remark: we didn't -trust him just because it's an alt account. It was because of what he's trying to do by creating it.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:16:09 PM

it is irrational to think that there are 4-5 people who just happened to go do some shopping whenever a tread sales fall in the lower rows . Just as it is unreasonable to think that a user is to work on the forum just to comment on the same tread selling the same user .

And no, of course they don't do the trade exactly when my thread falls. As I already stated some of them trade pretty much everyday (often twice a day, Cameriere) and I ask them to kindly leave me a bumping feedback when I need one (sometimes they do, some other they don't). Common and legit practice among sellers.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:00:50 AM

Since day 1 i've been telling that OP is an alt of FX_Trader   - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1198054.msg12579945#msg12579945
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: