Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DASH] Dash Price and Trade Discussion Thread  (Read 49073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

Due to coinmarketcap excluding the volume of xBTCe recentely (coinmarketcap seem to exclude any exchange that uses no trading fees/other, even volume from important chinese exchanges
like Huobi, BTCC and OKCoin gets excluded), the overal volume of Dash on coinmarketcap has been adjusted downwards to :

Personally i think this will give an inaccurate overview of the volume both of Bitcoin and altcoins in general on coinmarketcap.

Inaccurate you said ...

The recent happenings in China with the help of PBoC showed that it was totally accurate to exclude that volume Wink

Well, i have to confess i do like the current numbers better :

* this is with xBTCe volume excluded, which means the actual total Dash volume is even higher but impossible to tell how high exactly.

Thank you for bringing this up DaveyJones, i appreciate it.

IMO hitbtc should also be excluded for ANY coin they have listed. Just as example recently they showed sth like 2M $ volume for monero with an orderbook that was like 50 btc deep to both side... thats impossible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:03:17 AM

Due to coinmarketcap excluding the volume of xBTCe recentely (coinmarketcap seem to exclude any exchange that uses no trading fees/other, even volume from important chinese exchanges
like Huobi, BTCC and OKCoin gets excluded), the overal volume of Dash on coinmarketcap has been adjusted downwards to :

Personally i think this will give an inaccurate overview of the volume both of Bitcoin and altcoins in general on coinmarketcap.

Inaccurate you said ...

The recent happenings in China with the help of PBoC showed that it was totally accurate to exclude that volume Wink

Well, i have to confess i do like the current numbers better :

* this is with xBTCe volume excluded, which means the actual total Dash volume is even higher but impossible to tell how high exactly.

Thank you for bringing this up DaveyJones, i appreciate it.

IMO hitbtc should also be excluded for ANY coin they have listed. Just as example recently they showed sth like 2M $ volume for monero with an orderbook that was like 50 btc deep to both side... thats impossible

Well, you are free to talk to coinmarketcap about this...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

So who do you guys think will be the new major exchange that will add Dash ? Appearently it is a major exchange with FIAT trading pairs.  

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-business-development-major-exchange.12881/

This proposal seeks funding to cover the costs of integrating Dash into a major cryptocurrency exchange with fiat funding. Over the last several weeks the Dash business development team has been working closely together with one of the leading exchanges to define terms of collaboration that ensure a path for growth for Dash liquidity and direct access to FIAT trading.

Our new exchange partner recognizes Dash’s potential and is committed to working with us in an active relationship to facilitate access to our network and build a reliable market for Dash user services to clear transactions. They are expanding their service offerings and will include Dash for other areas of their business as we expand our relationship.

We received a specific request from the exchange to not reveal the identity of the new exchange platform at this stage of the process as a proper launch needs to be planned and executed.

It should be more clear in a few months but lets speculate anyways...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

Why does Dash has to pay 50k$ to an exchange for integrating it ?
Did Bitcoin/Ethereum/Monero pay anything to get integrated?

This sounds really suspicious to me.

On top, where does the money from the Dash Foundation come from ? Is there such a big pool so that you can just throw around 50k$ like that ?
Perhaps they're getting charged because exchanges know they'll pay to be included?

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:27:53 PM

So who do you guys think will be the new major exchange that will add Dash ? Appearently it is a major exchange with FIAT trading pairs.  

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-business-development-major-exchange.12881/

This proposal seeks funding to cover the costs of integrating Dash into a major cryptocurrency exchange with fiat funding. Over the last several weeks the Dash business development team has been working closely together with one of the leading exchanges to define terms of collaboration that ensure a path for growth for Dash liquidity and direct access to FIAT trading.

Our new exchange partner recognizes Dash’s potential and is committed to working with us in an active relationship to facilitate access to our network and build a reliable market for Dash user services to clear transactions. They are expanding their service offerings and will include Dash for other areas of their business as we expand our relationship.

We received a specific request from the exchange to not reveal the identity of the new exchange platform at this stage of the process as a proper launch needs to be planned and executed.

I'd love for it to be Kraken, I'd be very happy with Bitstamp, but I'd put my money on Coinbase, because that's the one I couldn't use because it doesn't work with euros.  Would still be a coup for Dash though  Grin
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:36:54 PM

I'd love for it to be Kraken, I'd be very happy with Bitstamp, but I'd put my money on Coinbase, because that's the one I couldn't use because it doesn't work with euros.  Would still be a coup for Dash though  Grin

To be honest i would be happy with any of those three exchanges you mentioned, although just like you i dont see myself actually using Coinbase (i'm European too).

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Dash got rid of the brakes it seems :

tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

DASH makes a good move now.
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

The Sleeper Has Awakened !!

https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc/1w

http://coinmarketcap.com/

mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:45:28 AM

DASH this year is best
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:46:41 AM

As I said to my customers: dash goes up to 245k and I sold st this point $$$ Smiley
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:15:20 PM

As I said to my customers: dash goes up to 245k and I sold st this point $$$ Smiley

Best thing to do.

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:29:25 PM

oh my   Shocked

coinling

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:16:11 PM

You are so pathetic by posting this, sorry but you are just hyping Dash all the way.

Please don't try to get ppl in this manipulation game.

Orderbook is just worthless.

You can just post the same book the other way around 1 hour later. Why don't you do this to get a more accurate picture ?

Won't take you serious anymore, sorry.

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

You are so pathetic by posting this, sorry but you are just hyping Dash all the way.

Please don't try to get ppl in this manipulation game.

Orderbook is just worthless.

You can just post the same book the other way around 1 hour later. Why don't you do this to get a more accurate picture ?

Won't take you serious anymore, sorry.

Thats fine. No problem. I'm just in a speculation discussion subforum, speculating on the price of Dash.
And showing pics of the orderbook like i have done so many times ... so many many many times.
This one just happened to catch my eye today.

A lot of whales swimming in the little pond called Dash

coinling

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:04:08 AM

Ok.
Probably i took it too hard.

Didn't think about you just posting this because of an eye catcher.

Bitcointalk makes me crazy sometimes :/
Too much FUD and random shills over here.

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:18:45 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 05:30:24 AM by qwizzie

Price
https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc/4hr

Massive price break-out occurring right now, Dash successfully entered the 0.03 BTC range (new ATH)

Market Depth
https://dc-charts.com/depth_dash.php?ex=16&cu=0&tz=5&ar=1

Orderbook showing unchartered waters ahead, will Dash break through the resistance ?

CoinMarketCap
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Dash moved up from rank 7 to rank 4 to rank 3 on coinmarketcap

Dimaklu

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 06:25:59 AM

The price is $46,21 already, what are you thinking about that?  Huh

Bitcoin betting guides at 30btc.com
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:28:57 AM

The price is $46,21 already, what are you thinking about that?  Huh

I think 2017 will be a year a lot of money will get diversified into promising altcoin projects like Dash
I think possible approval of ETF could provide Dash and other altcoins with even higher $ price.
I think Dash just finished a healthy correction and is now slowly getting ready to re-enter and consolidate into the 0.038 range.

Current Dash volume is insane though, currently at 36 million $.
This could raise everything to a higher level, making the trading lows and highs much more unpredictable.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Since I'm not allowed to comment, I'll just leave this here for everyone else to discuss.

Talk among yourselves....   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: