Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happen If Gambling was not introduced?  (Read 20676 times)
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

If Gambling was not introduced then many people have to do the hard work for earning money.

Probably but some people have a nature of wanting to find an easy way to get money so even gambling did not exist, those who are supposed to be gamblers will flock into creating ponzi schemes like online investments scams and pyramiding.
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

If gambling was not introduced then maybe those gambler who lose their money and love ones is not lonely right now. Maybe they find another thing to do rather than wasting their hard earned money. If gambling was not introduced then the world maybe a little happier. Because if we just think that we can always get money by working hard for it and not rely into luck and we can always entertain ourselves by being with family.

Or maybe not? That can be true, if and only if these gamblers do not find other way to waste their money aside from gambling. If gambling never existed, for sure people are still losing money for nothing. There are many other activities that are reasons for people to loss not just money but also loved ones, if these activities never existed, then the world is a very perfect place.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

If Gambling was not introduced then many people have to do the hard work for earning money.

Probably but some people have a nature of wanting to find an easy way to get money so even gambling did not exist, those who are supposed to be gamblers will flock into creating ponzi schemes like online investments scams and pyramiding.

Who does not want free or easy . Every one in this world would love if they can find out the way to get the free money or so. But then smart people or rationale people know what is gambling all about and why it should be used for. Only people who do not have much control on them self want to make money from this gambling forgetting that losing the money is very easy than making it.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

If Gambling was not introduced than gambling will be discovered
gambling is very ancient we even don't know how ancient
Maybe when first game was created people start to gamble
Gambling was present in ancient China and in ancient Greece
Maybe gambling is older than money even

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tomo_Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

If gambling wasn't introduced the life will be better nowadays. Because some people making money from gambling. Indeed, nowadays we can't imagine our life without gambling, because gambling is already become part of our life. Some people can't live without gambling like me Grin. Becasue gambling is easiest way to earn money but not all day.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:00:21 PM

If gambling wasn't introduced the life will be better nowadays. Because some people making money from gambling. Indeed, nowadays we can't imagine our life without gambling, because gambling is already become part of our life. Some people can't live without gambling like me Grin. Becasue gambling is easiest way to earn money but not all day.
Even if gambling wasn't initially introduced, I am sure that mankind would have found anyway that they would have made money even if there was no gambling, Man has a way of seeking ways to make money very easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

do not agree with you. even when gambling is so well known today. not the revenue they get, but the loss of any btc pieces lost by gambling sites.
and concluded that more people are losing money from gambling than getting a profit. and they (the losers) have to keep working hard to earn money
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

if gambling is not introduced there may be no greedy people to earn money in a short time, there will be other solutions to earn income, whether it is trading on the internet or trading offline so that it can deal directly with buyers. maybe if the gambling is not there people definitely have a lot of creativity to be used as merchandise or make works of art that can make money
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

In my own personal opinion, if gambling was not introduced i think everybody are working hard in their jobs, so they could earn to provide all of their basic needs. And also people are not taking a lot of risk in just to earn a huge profit.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

if gambling is not introduced there may be no greedy people to earn money in a short time, there will be other solutions to earn income, whether it is trading on the internet or trading offline so that it can deal directly with buyers. maybe if the gambling is not there people definitely have a lot of creativity to be used as merchandise or make works of art that can make money

I totally agree with you,because of gambling and easy money people tend to choose this path instead of working real job to earn money. Because of greedy and addiction many lives and family are destroyed I just hope everyone should practice being a responsible gambler and know their limits.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

In my own personal opinion, if gambling was not introduced i think everybody are working hard in their jobs, so they could earn to provide all of their basic needs. And also people are not taking a lot of risk in just to earn a huge profit.

For me, I think when gambling was not introduced, people will be very busy on their social media platforms and other physical activities that could really improve overall health and healthy living.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

I can not imagine if gambling is not introduced, maybe there is no fun and togetherness because I think gambling is a social activity that must involve money in the game. where the winner can earn money or reward valuable.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

For me, I think when gambling was not introduced, people will be very busy on their social media platforms and other physical activities that could really improve overall health and healthy living.
Wtf is wrong with you how could social media platforms improve your health and give you a healthy living.
I think without gambling people might not realize the value of money because people who have lost money in gambling save every single penny they can from what I've heard
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

I can not imagine if gambling is not introduced, maybe there is no fun and togetherness because I think gambling is a social activity that must involve money in the game. where the winner can earn money or reward valuable.

Well, I am sure that there are always fun ways doing anything else apart from gambling. Just imagine people who are very happy with their craft and are not gambling. That is just one example and the list is too many.

What I am trying to say is that everything happens for a reason - the very reason why people love gambling is the fun, thrill, and excitement it offers and if it was not discovered, there are surely many other things that people will be going to have same excitement, thrill, and fun.
Sukut

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

If gambling was not introduced then maybe those gambler who lose their money and love ones is not lonely right now. Maybe they find another thing to do rather than wasting their hard earned money. If gambling was not introduced then the world maybe a little happier. Because if we just think that we can always get money by working hard for it and not rely into luck and we can always entertain ourselves by being with family.
I think it is about people's character, even so these type of people could find something to spend-waste their time and money.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

I think it is about people's character, even so these type of people could find something to spend-waste their time and money.
People are risk takers because they want to be on top as they search for financial freedom.
Gambling is just one of ways to make money, however due to house edge, we will loss in the end, so it depends on us if we play smart or not.
We should look on venture that we have an edge, like trading there is a chance to be profitable but in gambling, it's almost impossible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

Why can't you? I mean that I think will be best since the competitions, the games the sports are not treated as a source of money by a lot of gamblers but a game or competition to see who is the best of the world.

Not only that but there will be no addictions prior to gambling. There will be no gambling addicts hoping that they could take or win easily just by risking their money and just depends or rely on luck.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

People already wasting their time and money in so many other unconstructive activities, therefore I do not think that it will have any effect on their health if even gambling was not discover. They have so many other means of wasting their money. If gambling was not introduced then many people would have save their life along with big saving and also many people have died earlier in age due to work pressure and family frustrations.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Why can't you?

I think that his response was very valid. It is hard to imagine the world without gambling. Gambling exists since many years and even kings used to show interest in such activities. The human nature craves for thrill and fun and thus he invests things like gambling. It is is natural to be involved with gambling related activities.

Of course, no one would have though that it would evolve so much with time.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

I think that there are so many other ways and means of getting fund and to come together. In fact gambling create a lot of economic problems for the people and specially for those people who do not have any limit for playing gambling and they play gambling for everything they have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: