Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people REALLY use bitcoin  (Read 5171 times)
kydranel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:14:40 AM

Well becuase i cant access my btc on real cash. i just use it to load my phone.

CryptoTotal.com    ¯\__/     Crypto MegaStore      ✓ Worldwide Shipping
──────────────    °  °    ────────────────────── ──── ─── ── ─
CamerasHeadphonesTabletsVideo GamesToysCollectiblesMoviesFragrancesHealthBeauty
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 06:41:47 AM

world population: ~7 billion
tech population: ~2.5 billion
geek population: ~100 million
bitcon-population: ~1 million

that's my view, and there's plenty of room for growth.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:34:39 AM

Using Bitcoin mostly online and sometimes buy/sell for cash on ATM machine close to my place. There is still very few places in Croatia where you can spend your coins but i hope it will be better.
Blue_Tiger73 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:48:47 AM

With the BitCoin ATM around the corner from me it is very easy to buy BitCoins

Lucky, there is no Bitcoin ATM's where I live, so I mostly use Bitcoin for online stuff.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:50:43 AM

I am using bitcoin these days to fultill almost all of my mobile topup needs. And as i also run some faucets and design websites, bitcoin has become my first option to pay for hosting and domain purchases.

CoinThug

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:02:31 AM

Not really I am still really young so yeah, but in the future I think I will do it more.
Republic of Coin

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:36:37 AM

Bitcoin is still in very early stage. Not many people know about bitcoin. Image the price when 1% of world population start using bitcoin or other crypto currencies.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:17:34 AM

Nice view. There are possibilities of spreading bitcoin to around 2.5 billion people right now. Yes all the technical people will be using bitcoin in very near future as it is very much a easy for them to understand and to adopt bitcoin compared to anybody else.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:47:59 AM

i doubt 2.5B people are tech savy, if this what you mean, the majority are on mobile and they know barely how to use a desktop extensively

otherwise bitcoin should be much bigger, it should appeal to them
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:25:53 PM

not only digital good or online i use bitcoins offline as well kind off using debit card or just exchange them to paypal and then use your paypal debit card same thing and it is great and easiest for managing your money not any paper work and limitations and shits like bank

Digit-0

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:29:42 PM

Bitcoin still has big room to grow, just wait & see many people will really use bitcoin in future.

Exactly, that's what i always say to my friends, bitcoins is like a baby ( well, yes, almost 6 years have been passed ) so there is lot of good and new things to come; There is a big margin to improve + new things to add to the use of bitcoin, for me is like an excited age Smiley

The more uses that bitcoin will acquire along the way, the more people will use it, is just a question of time, and it's coming...
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:30:46 PM

Well i want to use my bitcoin to buy a laptop.
Currently interested in a Macbook Pro Retina Display.
If anyone has for selling let me know, what i use bitcoin is mostly for trading.
Yerm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:31:20 PM

ive used bitcoin for a few things. bought a couple donuts from this guys store last year who accepted bitcoin. ive used it at purse.io to buy a couple things off amazon. and i use to gamble a little bit online
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:52:02 PM

If anyone has for selling let me know, what i use bitcoin is mostly for trading.

Yes you can buy anything whatever you prefer with bitcoin. There are many electronic merchants who accepts bitcoin online. In the case if you're finding a bitcoin debit card then there would be more chances to buy a bitcoin in physical store itself.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:59:40 PM

Yes you can buy anything whatever you prefer with bitcoin. There are many electronic merchants who accepts bitcoin online. In the case if you're finding a bitcoin debit card then there would be more chances to buy a bitcoin in physical store itself.

By ordering the bitcoin debit card it cost me more expensive.
I am looking probably buying here in forum cheaper than from apple official store.
Anyway if i don't find anyone will hold the bitcoins as the price is increasing.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:01:47 PM

I just wanted to know if you guys use bitcoin quite often in your life. Please give me some occasions where you have used bitcoin.
U won't know still answer to this question from topic name. No matter what people will tell you here, its too low number of opinions and only from one group to form a conclusion. :/
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:04:48 PM

I don't believe it can be a viable solution to most people because of these restraints that the community has mentioned thus far. Until these problems with the way it is handled by the merchants it will never be a globally accepted way to pay for any material real world products.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:11:15 PM

Currently I know of two of hand: Dell and Newegg electronics.
As for them carrying Apple, I don't think they hold these products. They would have to be a licensed authorized reseller which is given out exclusively by them and I think the biggest big box store outside of their own are Best buy.
Maybe trade in bitcoins for best buy gift certificates. That might be your better option.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:18:26 PM

Currently I know of two of hand: Dell and Newegg electronics.
As for them carrying Apple, I don't think they hold these products. They would have to be a licensed authorized reseller which is given out exclusively by them and I think the biggest big box store outside of their own are Best buy.
Maybe trade in bitcoins for best buy gift certificates. That might be your better option.

Or use the Fold app to pay in your local Starbucks  Smiley
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 01:26:47 PM

I use it as an investment. I pretty much try to earn Bitcoins (or other altcoins I exchange for Bitcoins) and hold them.

I do not use them really to buy anything yet.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: