Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: E-Coin November Signature Campaign[Upto 0.2 per month] + Best Poster Bonus[Full]  (Read 9119 times)
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:15:28 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 12:33:00 PM by mexxer-2

E-coin.io( thread) is the World leading Bitcoin Debit Card provider. Spend Bitcoin anywhere with our E-Card and secure Multi-Sig Wallet. For more details: https://www.e-coin.io/multisig-wallet-and-bitcoin-card-benefits

Rates:
Staff or Legendary
You will receive 0.2 at the end of the month

You will receive 0.15 at the end of the month

You will receive 0.12 at the end of the month

You will receive 0.09 at the end of the month

A bonus of 0.1BTC will be given to the best poster at the end of month

Rules:

Spots Available:

Legendary/Staff Member- Filled!
Hero Member- Filled!
Sr. Member- Filled!
Full Member- Filled!

i) All posts must be constructive and meaningful. Spam, one word posts, bumps, +1 and image-only posts will not be counted. Posts in Local board,Off-topic, Games and rounds, Politics and Society, Investors based games and Altcoin Section will not be counted as those are not the boards this campaign is specified towards.
ii) Only one account per person, if I find you using multiple accounts , your main+ alt accounts will be banned from the campaign for 2 months.
iii) If , while reviewing your posts, I find most of them to be violating rule one, I reserve the right to cancel your participation with no payment.
iv)  Posts must be at least 80 characters long.
v) As this campaign is service focused, at least 5 posts should be in Service discussion or Service announcements(combined)
vi) Signature must be worn until your posts are counted, any attempt of "cheating" will result in you being banned from this and future campaign with no payment.
vii) During the campaign period if you receive a valid negative trust from DT 3 or above or if you get banned, it will result in your disqualification from the campaign.
viii) Participants will be paid if you reach a minimum of 60 posts during the campaign period.
ix) Rushed 10-20 posts in a single day near the end of the campaign will most likely not be counted.
x) Separate avatars and personal message advertising are allowed as long as they don't advertise competitor site, for ex: Bit-x.
xi) Posts in this thread will not count towards your payment.
xii) All participants of this campaign must make a minimum of 3 posts per week. If a user is unable to make 3 posts in any given 7 day time period, they will be removed from the campaign and the spot will go to the next in queue for enrollment. This however can be avoided if you give me a good reason via PM beforehand.

How to participate:

Post in the following format
Code:
UID:
Bitcoin address:
Starting Post Count(including this post):
Forum Rank at time of entry:

3. Follow this thread or have a look at enrolled members below to know if you are qualified and are enrolled.
4. Be sure to follow the rules above.

I will pay out at the end of the period as long as the 60 posts minimum , 1 month after you have joined the campaign, have been met.You can also ask for Biweekly payment(half of the monthly payment) instead of waiting 2 more weeks for the payment, although you have to make 45 posts during the 2 weeks to qualify for that. Although, if you request this you will be disqualified for Best Poster bonus.

Enrollment period starts from Today( 1/11/15) 8:00 AM forum time till Monday(10/11/15) 8:00 AM forum time , although if, some spots are vacant until the end of enrollment period, the remaining funds will go to a separate Pay per post Jr. Member and Member signature campaign.

PM me with any questions or concerns.

Confirmation of funds from master-p: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234062.msg12851465#msg12851465

Enrolled members

sukamasoto

lihuajkl
ObscureBean
botany
Digit-0
Lituation
Swordsoffreedom
nickaizoku
MinerHQ
Linuld
Ashbite
STT
smith coins

Check your enrollment/participant status here: https://docs.zoho.com/file/rzdli130f7a1f9c4b4dd4ac6154a08ab5ff66

Signatures:

Hero Member/Legendary
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://www.e-coin.io/][size=20pt][b][glow=#393838,1,300][color=transparent]-[color=#3ac3fa]e[color=white]-coin[color=transparent]-[/td]
[td][left][url=https://www.e-coin.io/][font=arial][size=12pt][glow=#646361,2,300][b][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][color=#ea579b][btc][/color][color=#3ac3fa]itcoin Debit Card & Multi-Sig Wallet[/color][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][/b][/glow]
[size=10pt][color=black][b][color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Spend [btc]itcoin Anywhere [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Virtual Debit Card With Instant Access [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] E-Card  [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] No Limits [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Insurance [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Mobile App [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color][/b] [/color][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://www.e-coin.io/][size=20pt][b][color=transparent]-[color=#3ac3fa]e[color=#797c7d]-coin[color=transparent]-[/td]
[td][left][url=https://www.e-coin.io/][font=arial][size=16pt][b][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][color=#ea579b][btc][/color][color=#3ac3fa]itcoin Debit Card & Multi-Sig Wallet[/color][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][/b]
[size=11pt][color=black][b][color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Spend [btc]itcoin Anywhere [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Virtual Debit Card With Instant Access [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] E-Card  [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] No Limits [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Insurance [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Mobile App [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color][/b] [/color][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Code:
[center][url=https://www.e-coin.io/][color=#ea579b]❖[/color][color=#7f8283][btc]itcoin Debit Card & Multi-Sig Wallet[/color]  [color=#3ac3fa]▄▀▀▄[/color]           [color=#7f8283]▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄    ▀    █▀█[/color]   [color=#ea579b]❖[/color][color=#7f8283]No Limits[/color]
           [color=#ea579b]❖[/color][color=#7f8283]Spend [btc]itcoin Anywhere[/color]         [color=#3ac3fa]█▀▀▀[/color]    [color=#7f8283]▀▀[/color]   [color=#7f8283]█    ▄   █    █    █    █  █[/color]   [color=#ea579b]❖[/color][color=#7f8283]Insurance[/color]
                         [color=#ea579b]❖[/color][color=#7f8283]E-Card[/color]                       [color=#3ac3fa]▀▀[/color]               [color=#7f8283]▀▀       ▀▀      ▀    ▀  ▀[/color]   [color=#ea579b]❖[/color][color=#7f8283]Mobile App[/color][/url][/center]

Banned members(Can only reapply after 2 months): extrabyte

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:16:09 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 08:46:06 AM by mexxer-2

Reserved.
Thread locked until master-p is online, who will submit a signed message for proof of funds. He will be doing it during the eve.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:30:03 AM

UID: 105473
Bitcoin address: 1E1j2uMTLfXMDM6YZrWSnXPneRsVbht8k3
Starting Post Count(including this post): 864
Forum Rank at time of entry: HERO

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:31:35 AM

Participation is open. Funds for the signature campaign will be held in: 1GpvppKgbejUpN7gaZAZgLpMLX9DLt7sHA , master-p will be the escrow. As he is not available currently he will be signing the message with proof of funds in 7 hrs(according to him)
Hey, master-p the thread is done. When you are online let me know I will post thread and you will post the signed message.
Thanks.

In about 7 hours if thats ok, not at home at the moment.
P.S: First participant : sukamasoto
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:36:27 AM

About hero code, it's seems that current signature is too big for hero member

so I'm resize a bit into

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://www.e-coin.io/][size=20pt][b][glow=#393838,1,300][color=transparent]-[color=#3ac3fa]e[color=white]-coin[color=transparent]-[/td]
[td][left][url=https://www.e-coin.io/][font=arial][size=12pt][glow=#646361,2,300][b][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][color=#ea579b][btc][/color][color=#3ac3fa]itcoin Debit Card & Multi-Sig Wallet[/color][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][/b][/glow]
[size=10pt][color=black][b][color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Spend [btc]itcoin Anywhere [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Virtual Debit Card With Instant Access [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] E-Card  [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] No Limits [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Insurance [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Mobile App [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color][/b] [/color][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

It should better for me now  Smiley

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:38:17 AM

About hero code, it's seems that current signature is too big for hero member

so I'm resize a bit into

Code:
[size=10pt][color=black][b][color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Spend [btc]itcoin Anywhere [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Virtual Debit Card With Instant Access [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] E-Card  [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] No Limits [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Insurance [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color] Mobile App [color=#3ac3fa]❖[/color][color=#ea579b]❖[/color][/b] [/color][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

It should better for me now  Smiley
Enrolled, and thanks for the information. The signature was made by SFR10, I'll contact him about this, for now I'll be using your edited signature in the OP.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:53:04 AM

During the campaign period if you receive a valid negative trust from DT 3 or above
you might want to say below , as it might refer to level's above 4 ....which are of no value .
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:58:55 AM

During the campaign period if you receive a valid negative trust from DT 3 or above
you might want to say below , as it might refer to level's above 4 ....which are of no value .
IDK what you're trying to say , but by that statement I mean any negative trust given by Level 3 or above, i.e level 2 or level 1, and AFAIK Level 1 and 2 are "above" Level 3.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:21:29 AM

IDK what you're trying to say , but by that statement I mean any negative trust given by Level 3 or above, i.e level 2 or level 1, and AFAIK Level 1 and 2 are "above" Level 3.
well, i dont know i would consider level 2 above level 1 in general,
it's ok if you think so .
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:56:17 AM

UID:178911
Bitcoin address: 1MeUK9ofgyoeQNzqHiegH52FqcaKhBMnmV
Starting Post Count(including this post):1496
Forum Rank at time of entry: Hero
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:00:49 PM

UID:178911
Bitcoin address: 1MeUK9ofgyoeQNzqHiegH52FqcaKhBMnmV
Starting Post Count(including this post):1496
Enrolled, please read the rules and happy posting  Wink
lightenx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:05:11 PM

Any chances for  Jr. signature? I personally use E-Coin and I would better promote them than my current campaign
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:11:18 PM

Any chances for  Jr. signature? I personally use E-Coin and I would better promote them than my current campaign
If there are some vacant spots then the remaining funds will be used for Jr member and Member pay per post campaign
Enrollment period starts from Today( 1/11/15) 8:00 AM forum time till Monday(10/11/15) 8:00 AM forum time , although if, some spots are vacant until the end of enrollment period, the remaining funds will go to a separate Pay per post Jr. Member and Member signature campaign.

Well the only thing is there are only signatures for Full members- Hero members, so I will have to make signatures for Jr. members and Members myself(will not be charging the guy who offered me the campaign manager spot). Lets wait and see until 10th.
lightenx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:44:35 PM

If there are some vacant spots then the remaining funds will be used for Jr member and Member pay per post campaign

Well the only thing is there are only signatures for Full members- Hero members, so I will have to make signatures for Jr. members and Members myself(will not be charging the guy who offered me the campaign manager spot). Lets wait and see until 10th.
great!
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:14:33 PM

Hello, I would like to join:

UID: 252562
Bitcoin address: 1Bt5iP549MmrkurZ4W8YVWRZniF962thx5
Starting Post Count(including this post): 2249
Enrolled, welcome to the campaign,please do read the rules though Sorry can't enroll you as you seem to have a negative feedback from a DT level 3 member.
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:24:55 PM

UID: souspeed
Bitcoin address: 1a7wnM5WWa1jUjSYvGkFc4FoS3BkQ2Suy
Starting Post Count(including this post): 1116
Forum Rank at time of entry: Legendary
Enrolled, although I see most of your recent posts are one-word and spammy looking posts,just FYI those type of posts will not be counted. Please read the rules to prevent any confusion.
Legendary spots now filled.
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:35:17 PM

Just a small rule change which I feel is necessary, posts in this thread will not be counted as well. Although any posts made before this rule will be counted, i.e souspeed's and sukamasoto.
Another thing, you can also ask for Biweekly payment(half of the monthly payment) instead of waiting 2 more weeks for the payment, although you have to make 45 posts during the 2 weeks to qualify for that. Although, if you request this you will be disqualified for Best Poster bonus.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 05:36:35 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I have been asked to help escrow the funds for this campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234062

The funds will be held in the following address: 1GpvppKgbejUpN7gaZAZgLpMLX9DLt7sHA

As long as the above address is funded, the signature campaign is safe to participate in. Campaign owner will replenish escrow address as needed.

Payments will be distributed by me based on the payment schedule determined by the campaign manager/owner.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173398
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.47
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWNk3JAAoJEIukx+duFL7CieQH/2I7CNBMxd4vullnRKAGV99V
E/lwtWUu+VXD8jVF5zXTPNpZDHajmTFx+/ZwzYSP9b82+OcF68q3HWEndFXabBff
hdNxwsP2SlRESSGDh0/CH2UV2nCi5cPBwwLV3bqODJCEV5ksjLJe5FCI6YSC8oRe
XFgZbxD83zdUvfrQ51fbKDIGy24YJalLESErSvh67uxfaF1iJODeoSg91e39ozIT
rX+SEoftl/DEjW82wl0XHwK34sHedPMJSsUV49TPd6ULg2UeJqO91KhNqcXoB2oS
eJJ47cCR+pT801JsT53cgyehIHERdEx2PoIJFSFKJHfIWhL7JeYH35ZgeIm20Dk=
=RB9t
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:39:48 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I have been asked to help escrow the funds for this campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234062

The funds will be held in the following address: 1GpvppKgbejUpN7gaZAZgLpMLX9DLt7sHA

As long as the above address is funded, the signature campaign is safe to participate in. Campaign owner will replenish escrow address as needed.

Payments will be distributed by me based on the payment schedule determined by the campaign manager/owner.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173398
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.47
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWNk3JAAoJEIukx+duFL7CieQH/2I7CNBMxd4vullnRKAGV99V
E/lwtWUu+VXD8jVF5zXTPNpZDHajmTFx+/ZwzYSP9b82+OcF68q3HWEndFXabBff
hdNxwsP2SlRESSGDh0/CH2UV2nCi5cPBwwLV3bqODJCEV5ksjLJe5FCI6YSC8oRe
XFgZbxD83zdUvfrQ51fbKDIGy24YJalLESErSvh67uxfaF1iJODeoSg91e39ozIT
rX+SEoftl/DEjW82wl0XHwK34sHedPMJSsUV49TPd6ULg2UeJqO91KhNqcXoB2oS
eJJ47cCR+pT801JsT53cgyehIHERdEx2PoIJFSFKJHfIWhL7JeYH35ZgeIm20Dk=
=RB9t
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Thank you for the confirmation master-p,  linking this post on the OP.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:40:55 PM

hi mexxer-2!
it is possible to enroll?

Name:   unsoindovo
Activity:   616
Position:   Hero Member
BTC:         1G5HUbs4xv1JxAG6DHtK4tCv1Tzin1He9t

thank you!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: