Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 150% Back in 2-3 Weeks  (Read 6059 times)
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:18:45 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 09:10:58 AM by NyxTheDarkness

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Welp dunno if anyone's gonna bite and try it out or if you all are gonna yell scam but whatever I got nothing to lose either way.  Cheesy

I made a script that does arbitage trading on a certain product I'm not going to name since that'd ruin the profit Tongue but anyway I usually expect about double my investment in about 1-3 weeks but it's going pretty slow sooo what I'm going to offer you guys(If you even bother Cheesy) is you send me Bitcoins I note your address and amount you sent then put that money into the script once it reaches double the investment which is about 1-2 weeks I take 50% of the amount you sent and send back 150% to you.

Soo it's a win-win situation for you and me since you get 50% more and I get more for myself to invest hopefully this'd help since I don't really have that much capital to invest and I can gain more capital this way and you can gain more Bitcoins.  Cheesy

So explanation done, now to put some limits and state my BTC address, etc.

Limits:
Min: $1 <worth at the time you sent>
Suggested max: $500 <Once again $500 worth of BTC at the time you sent it>

Reason for limits:
Anything less then $1 is useless and over $500 isn't a hard limit but rather anything about $500 will probably take a bit more then a couple weeks so if you do that just know that it'll take some time.

BTC address:
1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1

Email for questions, inquires on your BTC etc:
NyxTheDarkness@riseup.net

Public key can be retrieved from my Keybase:
https://keybase.io/nyxthedarkness

P.S
When verifying the signature take into account emoticons, stuff like [ sup ] supers and [ i ] italics which could mess it up.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWNi0HAAoJEMTy7eSPGMICDu8H+gIo+20bGzSJ342SOQsaCRlq
qfbsrEsP0r/1bMqxc929qVDCAna/i3LZczxBVhxoWynJ8FkVkpEJz0d+Y2F9Fv85
EGnOya6iSiC+mM0zM3aNDKoljsg7zpvMpxpx2FMxrOvuoM9h5GFX8HxpFCbeHi4L
ql6/enXXUjC0LGohy1adjem8GpObR6faXXFdbXNfXlaUUiTG2nx0SIQBtzhLxL+x
0YC4EK9al8OkmuFQYH+kYqrv0I28JDJmk8kWfz+hPDFaWHTtxkAd7WOjPGrLTOPj
1XcgvWNTObHHGQ6zbekOCF2/XOPUX9GpZLj0lEbTni4hg7o2nOfWy5cuIK0uf5c=
=NUoY
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:58:51 PM

Sell your 'script' instead of trying to collect funds to scam the people here. No one's gonna blindly send you BTC just because you're 'signing' a message here doesn't make anymore legit than the newbies asking for loans at the lending section without collateral.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:40:21 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

If I sold my script the markets would become saturated, I'd be an idiot if I did that.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWNkCHAAoJEMTy7eSPGMICtIYIAJhzZSf5bsFlckLJBkwyY3ry
VtGGInZ+FnJbqOmBEZLu21IIwQgfYHyJM3yY54hkkBVn9ixV5W6D/Ht57x6zUr+1
bQXsd/o3UvMLy0uvdTiRDR39hxyrDtI09YTH/YWu2WdgDWzmXAW0iU3/4B4XesiX
5HLbfO4T+LaI5a9eCWRMmyT7XhZJ1g1cvhAlMTZLfIMOtlfi300/Us0vVsrAgMO6
u6Wj0Ugs3h6YYsUbW8tqmhhsNG0yjMEB8spZomvxhBg2jpMuxIhN+bDVbQrmz3YM
AYnoYi3O0h8c1u4qAiLqA7VlCuoQWbbOOO87ln9N4Eq1JA2knHAriG73YLFa+Cw=
=4fkW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
mobiletalk

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:59:18 PM

How people can be confident that your plans will succeed
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:01:04 PM

No one is going to bite on this without any real information, nice try though.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:39:49 PM

First of all you did not have a definite period for this investment 150% Back in 1-2 Weeks
It will be better for you to sell this when you have good vouch.

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:20:01 AM

First of all you did not have a definite period for this investment 150% Back in 1-2 Weeks

Okay well, the only way for a vouch is if anyone tries it. And the definite period is because it usually takes  2 weeks but sometimes can be finished in a week so I said 1-2 weeks because on occasion it may be 1 week.

And to the others my main address is 1LpuZBQ9tWZoeYRbFgLfEfnpDn7BTnXx9X if you want to view my transactions, I started the script around 5 Oct 2015 that's all the proof I can show that is believable.

p.s I stopped bothering with signing all messages, it's become useless with no one checking and it ends up looking ugly on the forum.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:59:53 AM

I still cannot understand what the OP is talking about here, is it buying an asset and receive dividend or simply invest and wait for profits.

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:22:06 AM

I still cannot understand what the OP is talking about here, is it buying an asset and receive dividend or simply invest and wait for profits.

Okay sorry, I guess I didn't explain it well. So basically you invest and I send you the profits in bursts until it reaches about 150% of your intial investment I guess I can do it for longer and a higher percentage and if you want that send me an email or something to arrange it, but by default I'll assume that you want back 150%.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:06:02 AM

what's the purpose of pgp signing of your posts? to look professional? Grin lol
a lame scam attempt is still a scam attempt even you pgp signed it Cheesy good thing there are no idiots yet invested on your program Tongue
https://blockchain.info/address/1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1

BEWARE everyone!
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:43:03 AM

what's the purpose of pgp signing of your posts? to look professional? Grin lol
a lame scam attempt is still a scam attempt even you pgp signed it Cheesy good thing there are no idiots yet invested on your program Tongue
https://blockchain.info/address/1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1

BEWARE everyone!

I was attempting to be secure but just gave up anyway since no one bothered checking and it looked ugly. >.<

I dunno why you all keep screaming scam though if you haven't even tried it, like not even one person has tried it at all. 0_o Ever heard of that saying don't judge a book by it's cover? Well you could try that I've no idea if it works or if I even remembered it right but whatever, not one person's tried it.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:08:18 AM

Okay well, the only way for a vouch is if anyone tries it. And the definite period is because it usually takes  2 weeks but sometimes can be finished in a week so I said 1-2 weeks because on occasion it may be 1 week.

And to the others my main address is 1LpuZBQ9tWZoeYRbFgLfEfnpDn7BTnXx9X if you want to view my transactions, I started the script around 5 Oct 2015 that's all the proof I can show that is believable.

p.s I stopped bothering with signing all messages, it's become useless with no one checking and it ends up looking ugly on the forum.
I am willing to invest 09.05btc into your program, what about you putting some amount with the escrow for me in case you default.

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:05:32 PM

I am willing to invest 09.05btc into your program, what about you putting some amount with the escrow for me in case you default.

Sure but it's not going to be able to work through that amount within 2 weeks and to be entirely honest I haven't really tested it with such a large amount(I didn't expect that much at the start and was planning on working it out later heh) so do you want to maybe do something smaller and I'll be fine with putting some into escrow for you if it's smaller.  Cheesy
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:22:48 PM

Sure but it's not going to be able to work through that amount within 2 weeks and to be entirely honest I haven't really tested it with such a large amount(I didn't expect that much at the start and was planning on working it out later heh) so do you want to maybe do something smaller and I'll be fine with putting some into escrow for you if it's smaller.  Cheesy
09.05btc was a typographical error and also are you going to pay back the principal invested? i wish to invest 0.05btc.

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:58:11 PM

09.05btc was a typographical error and also are you going to pay back the principal invested? i wish to invest 0.05btc.

Ah alright I was incredibly surprised that someone'd risk that much to someone that's a newbie Shocked. Anyway yes the 150% includes the original investment so I send you the profit until it reaches your original investment + 50% which in your case would be 0.075BTC usually this will take around 2 weeks but on occasion it may take only a week. And for 0.05btc I'd be happy to provide 90%(0.045btc) collateral to a trusted escrow, I'd be happy to do 100% but at the moment that's all I have in my btc wallet however around Friday I will have more then enough BTC to make for the 0.005btc difference that I can send to the escrow once I get it if you want 100%.

So quick recap/tl:dr, sure 0.05btc is fine, I send you the profit until it reaches your original investment plus 50% and I can provide 0.045btc collateral to a trusted escrow and the rest of it, 0.005btc, on Friday when I receive it.  Cheesy

Also side note I'm going to sleep so I'll check this thread in the morning for updates and the escrow you've picked, etc.  Cheesy
G'night!
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:43:08 PM

yea, should be pretty late now in perth  Roll Eyes
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:31:12 PM

yea, should be pretty late now in perth  Roll Eyes

Heh, yeaa I was super sleepy from the night before so I went to sleep earlier and went a book, unfortunately I didn't look at the time and went to sleep way later then I meant anyway.  Embarrassed

Sooo, sorry and stuff for such a late reply I just slept in a lot because of that, also to alwinlinzee I've sent you a PM regarding the investment.  Cheesy
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:50:46 PM

Welp I tried thinking of something to add to the thread to bump it but since I can't really think of anything that doesn't look like a disguised bump, I am shamelessly bumped my own thread.  Cheesy

I mean yea I did want to tell alwinlinzee to check his PMs but I don't even know if he monitors this so, I'm just going to say I'm bumping this and also if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to PM or email me.  Cheesy
Ryze

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

so based on the mixed responses, i take it that this thread has mixed reviews..

and it should be avoided lol.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:11:58 AM

so based on the mixed responses, i take it that this thread has mixed reviews..

and it should be avoided lol.

Well no one has actually tried it yet, aside from alwinlinzee whos asking a couple questions, etc before investing.  Undecided

To be honest I'm hoping to once alwinlinzee at least shows proof after a week or two that it's not a scam and I'm even going to be sending collateral to an escrow for alwinlinzee so it'd be impossible for me to scam him. So please at least wait until alwinlinzee posts back with a actual review of my service after actually trying it rather than a bunch of people instantly assuming it's a scam.  Cheesy

EDIT: I don't mean like a full review I just mean like a bit of how it went for him, did I take his money, etc  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: