Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 150% Back in 2-3 Weeks  (Read 6060 times)
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:18:45 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 09:10:58 AM by NyxTheDarkness

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Welp dunno if anyone's gonna bite and try it out or if you all are gonna yell scam but whatever I got nothing to lose either way.  Cheesy

I made a script that does arbitage trading on a certain product I'm not going to name since that'd ruin the profit Tongue but anyway I usually expect about double my investment in about 1-3 weeks but it's going pretty slow sooo what I'm going to offer you guys(If you even bother Cheesy) is you send me Bitcoins I note your address and amount you sent then put that money into the script once it reaches double the investment which is about 1-2 weeks I take 50% of the amount you sent and send back 150% to you.

Soo it's a win-win situation for you and me since you get 50% more and I get more for myself to invest hopefully this'd help since I don't really have that much capital to invest and I can gain more capital this way and you can gain more Bitcoins.  Cheesy

So explanation done, now to put some limits and state my BTC address, etc.

Limits:
Min: $1 <worth at the time you sent>
Suggested max: $500 <Once again $500 worth of BTC at the time you sent it>

Reason for limits:
Anything less then $1 is useless and over $500 isn't a hard limit but rather anything about $500 will probably take a bit more then a couple weeks so if you do that just know that it'll take some time.

BTC address:
1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1

Email for questions, inquires on your BTC etc:
NyxTheDarkness@riseup.net

Public key can be retrieved from my Keybase:
https://keybase.io/nyxthedarkness

P.S
When verifying the signature take into account emoticons, stuff like [ sup ] supers and [ i ] italics which could mess it up.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWNi0HAAoJEMTy7eSPGMICDu8H+gIo+20bGzSJ342SOQsaCRlq
qfbsrEsP0r/1bMqxc929qVDCAna/i3LZczxBVhxoWynJ8FkVkpEJz0d+Y2F9Fv85
EGnOya6iSiC+mM0zM3aNDKoljsg7zpvMpxpx2FMxrOvuoM9h5GFX8HxpFCbeHi4L
ql6/enXXUjC0LGohy1adjem8GpObR6faXXFdbXNfXlaUUiTG2nx0SIQBtzhLxL+x
0YC4EK9al8OkmuFQYH+kYqrv0I28JDJmk8kWfz+hPDFaWHTtxkAd7WOjPGrLTOPj
1XcgvWNTObHHGQ6zbekOCF2/XOPUX9GpZLj0lEbTni4hg7o2nOfWy5cuIK0uf5c=
=NUoY
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:58:51 PM

Sell your 'script' instead of trying to collect funds to scam the people here. No one's gonna blindly send you BTC just because you're 'signing' a message here doesn't make anymore legit than the newbies asking for loans at the lending section without collateral.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:40:21 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

If I sold my script the markets would become saturated, I'd be an idiot if I did that.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWNkCHAAoJEMTy7eSPGMICtIYIAJhzZSf5bsFlckLJBkwyY3ry
VtGGInZ+FnJbqOmBEZLu21IIwQgfYHyJM3yY54hkkBVn9ixV5W6D/Ht57x6zUr+1
bQXsd/o3UvMLy0uvdTiRDR39hxyrDtI09YTH/YWu2WdgDWzmXAW0iU3/4B4XesiX
5HLbfO4T+LaI5a9eCWRMmyT7XhZJ1g1cvhAlMTZLfIMOtlfi300/Us0vVsrAgMO6
u6Wj0Ugs3h6YYsUbW8tqmhhsNG0yjMEB8spZomvxhBg2jpMuxIhN+bDVbQrmz3YM
AYnoYi3O0h8c1u4qAiLqA7VlCuoQWbbOOO87ln9N4Eq1JA2knHAriG73YLFa+Cw=
=4fkW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
mobiletalk

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:59:18 PM

How people can be confident that your plans will succeed
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:01:04 PM

No one is going to bite on this without any real information, nice try though.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:39:49 PM

First of all you did not have a definite period for this investment 150% Back in 1-2 Weeks
It will be better for you to sell this when you have good vouch.

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:20:01 AM

First of all you did not have a definite period for this investment 150% Back in 1-2 Weeks

Okay well, the only way for a vouch is if anyone tries it. And the definite period is because it usually takes  2 weeks but sometimes can be finished in a week so I said 1-2 weeks because on occasion it may be 1 week.

And to the others my main address is 1LpuZBQ9tWZoeYRbFgLfEfnpDn7BTnXx9X if you want to view my transactions, I started the script around 5 Oct 2015 that's all the proof I can show that is believable.

p.s I stopped bothering with signing all messages, it's become useless with no one checking and it ends up looking ugly on the forum.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:59:53 AM

I still cannot understand what the OP is talking about here, is it buying an asset and receive dividend or simply invest and wait for profits.

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:22:06 AM

I still cannot understand what the OP is talking about here, is it buying an asset and receive dividend or simply invest and wait for profits.

Okay sorry, I guess I didn't explain it well. So basically you invest and I send you the profits in bursts until it reaches about 150% of your intial investment I guess I can do it for longer and a higher percentage and if you want that send me an email or something to arrange it, but by default I'll assume that you want back 150%.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:06:02 AM

what's the purpose of pgp signing of your posts? to look professional? Grin lol
a lame scam attempt is still a scam attempt even you pgp signed it Cheesy good thing there are no idiots yet invested on your program Tongue
https://blockchain.info/address/1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1

BEWARE everyone!
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:43:03 AM

what's the purpose of pgp signing of your posts? to look professional? Grin lol
a lame scam attempt is still a scam attempt even you pgp signed it Cheesy good thing there are no idiots yet invested on your program Tongue
https://blockchain.info/address/1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1

BEWARE everyone!

I was attempting to be secure but just gave up anyway since no one bothered checking and it looked ugly. >.<

I dunno why you all keep screaming scam though if you haven't even tried it, like not even one person has tried it at all. 0_o Ever heard of that saying don't judge a book by it's cover? Well you could try that I've no idea if it works or if I even remembered it right but whatever, not one person's tried it.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:08:18 AM

Okay well, the only way for a vouch is if anyone tries it. And the definite period is because it usually takes  2 weeks but sometimes can be finished in a week so I said 1-2 weeks because on occasion it may be 1 week.

And to the others my main address is 1LpuZBQ9tWZoeYRbFgLfEfnpDn7BTnXx9X if you want to view my transactions, I started the script around 5 Oct 2015 that's all the proof I can show that is believable.

p.s I stopped bothering with signing all messages, it's become useless with no one checking and it ends up looking ugly on the forum.
I am willing to invest 09.05btc into your program, what about you putting some amount with the escrow for me in case you default.

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:05:32 PM

I am willing to invest 09.05btc into your program, what about you putting some amount with the escrow for me in case you default.

Sure but it's not going to be able to work through that amount within 2 weeks and to be entirely honest I haven't really tested it with such a large amount(I didn't expect that much at the start and was planning on working it out later heh) so do you want to maybe do something smaller and I'll be fine with putting some into escrow for you if it's smaller.  Cheesy
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:22:48 PM

Sure but it's not going to be able to work through that amount within 2 weeks and to be entirely honest I haven't really tested it with such a large amount(I didn't expect that much at the start and was planning on working it out later heh) so do you want to maybe do something smaller and I'll be fine with putting some into escrow for you if it's smaller.  Cheesy
09.05btc was a typographical error and also are you going to pay back the principal invested? i wish to invest 0.05btc.

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:58:11 PM

09.05btc was a typographical error and also are you going to pay back the principal invested? i wish to invest 0.05btc.

Ah alright I was incredibly surprised that someone'd risk that much to someone that's a newbie Shocked. Anyway yes the 150% includes the original investment so I send you the profit until it reaches your original investment + 50% which in your case would be 0.075BTC usually this will take around 2 weeks but on occasion it may take only a week. And for 0.05btc I'd be happy to provide 90%(0.045btc) collateral to a trusted escrow, I'd be happy to do 100% but at the moment that's all I have in my btc wallet however around Friday I will have more then enough BTC to make for the 0.005btc difference that I can send to the escrow once I get it if you want 100%.

So quick recap/tl:dr, sure 0.05btc is fine, I send you the profit until it reaches your original investment plus 50% and I can provide 0.045btc collateral to a trusted escrow and the rest of it, 0.005btc, on Friday when I receive it.  Cheesy

Also side note I'm going to sleep so I'll check this thread in the morning for updates and the escrow you've picked, etc.  Cheesy
G'night!
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:43:08 PM

yea, should be pretty late now in perth  Roll Eyes
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:31:12 PM

yea, should be pretty late now in perth  Roll Eyes

Heh, yeaa I was super sleepy from the night before so I went to sleep earlier and went a book, unfortunately I didn't look at the time and went to sleep way later then I meant anyway.  Embarrassed

Sooo, sorry and stuff for such a late reply I just slept in a lot because of that, also to alwinlinzee I've sent you a PM regarding the investment.  Cheesy
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:50:46 PM

Welp I tried thinking of something to add to the thread to bump it but since I can't really think of anything that doesn't look like a disguised bump, I am shamelessly bumped my own thread.  Cheesy

I mean yea I did want to tell alwinlinzee to check his PMs but I don't even know if he monitors this so, I'm just going to say I'm bumping this and also if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to PM or email me.  Cheesy
Ryze

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

so based on the mixed responses, i take it that this thread has mixed reviews..

and it should be avoided lol.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:11:58 AM

so based on the mixed responses, i take it that this thread has mixed reviews..

and it should be avoided lol.

Well no one has actually tried it yet, aside from alwinlinzee whos asking a couple questions, etc before investing.  Undecided

To be honest I'm hoping to once alwinlinzee at least shows proof after a week or two that it's not a scam and I'm even going to be sending collateral to an escrow for alwinlinzee so it'd be impossible for me to scam him. So please at least wait until alwinlinzee posts back with a actual review of my service after actually trying it rather than a bunch of people instantly assuming it's a scam.  Cheesy

EDIT: I don't mean like a full review I just mean like a bit of how it went for him, did I take his money, etc  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:33:25 AM

I'm even going to be sending collateral to an escrow for alwinlinzee so it'd be impossible for me to scam him.

is this for real? so what kind of collateral you can offer? i might changed my mind and will give your program a shot if there will be a trusted escrow involved for holding your collateral Roll Eyes
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:24:52 AM

I'm even going to be sending collateral to an escrow for alwinlinzee so it'd be impossible for me to scam him.

is this for real? so what kind of collateral you can offer? i might changed my mind and will give your program a shot if there will be a trusted escrow involved for holding your collateral Roll Eyes

Uh it is for real but it was mainly because alwinlinzee requested it, I wasn't really planning on doing it for every transaction since if I had the amount needed for collateral I wouldn't be needing the actual btc I was doing the collateral for. Sorry  Embarrassed
I guess if you want and it's not a big amount I could do 90% collateral if I have enough btc for it.  Cheesy

On a related note seeing how everyone's ears seem to be perking up at the mention of collateral do you think maybe something like for the first investment you do, assuming it's not too big and if you're at least a Member I'll provide 90% collateral would be a good idea?

what about you putting some amount with the escrow for me in case you default.
^ Alwinlinzee asking for collateral
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:52:19 PM

We will see how it's going here...

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:57:10 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 09:26:58 AM by NyxTheDarkness

Okay after some thinking I'm willing to offer 90% collateral for first time investments provided:
a. I have enough btc of course
b. That you're at least a Member so basically as long as you're not a newbie

If you want to take advantage of this PM or email me before sending your btc to the address.  Cheesy

EDIT: Oh yea uh forgot to mention but if you want to get collateral then in the PM/email mention which escrow you want to use, as long as he's a trusted escrow not your friend that I never heard of.  Cheesy

ANOTHER EDIT: Okay so instead of 90% it's now a full 100%  Cheesy
Shyvana

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:09:20 PM

Okay after some thinking I'm willing to offer 90% collateral for first time investments provided:

If you want to take advantage of this PM or email me before sending your btc to the address.  Cheesy

okay you need to show you have a balance..

link your tx id, with your address. but that alone isnt enough, cause you can run at any point in time. I`d suggest getting a escrow thats repped, to hold funds for you.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:11:41 AM

okay you need to show you have a balance..

link your tx id, with your address. but that alone isn't enough, cause you can run at any point in time. I`d suggest getting a escrow thats repped, to hold funds for you.

Oh sure at the moment I have 0.12190522btc that I can draw upon to use as collateral and I was planning on getting some more later. My btc address is 1LpuZBQ9tWZoeYRbFgLfEfnpDn7BTnXx9X that I have the funds in.  Cheesy

As for the escrow I was going to send the collateral to a trusted escrow of the person's choice I just forgot to mention that.  Sorry Embarrassed
phibay

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:20:11 AM

90% collateral?  i don't think thats enough if ever you run away, you can still scam 10% of our investment if ever Tongue
why don't you just give 100% to be fair?
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 09:26:13 AM

90% collateral?  i don't think thats enough if ever you run away, you can still scam 10% of our investment if ever Tongue

Sure, I have no problems with that.  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:59:22 PM

100%?  reserve me as the first investor then Cheesy but i'll leave the job to you for looking a reputable escrow, i am fine with anyone from this list : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:35:50 PM

100%?  reserve me as the first investor then Cheesy but i'll leave the job to you for looking a reputable escrow, i am fine with anyone from this list : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Okay great, I've decided to use OgNasty. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281.0

I've sent him a PM asking about if we can use his escrow service.  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:25:33 AM

Okay great, I've decided to use OgNasty. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281.0

looks good, i'll be waiting for a confirmation from escrow if the collateral was secured and i'll try your program right away Wink
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:16:21 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 05:39:17 AM by NyxTheDarkness

90% collateral?  i don't think thats enough if ever you run away, you can still scam 10% of our investment if ever Tongue

Sure, I have no problems with that.  Cheesy
100%?  reserve me as the first investor then Cheesy but i'll leave the job to you for looking a reputable escrow, i am fine with anyone from this list : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

I've sent him a PM asking about if we can use his escrow service.  Cheesy

looks good, i'll be waiting for a confirmation from escrow if the collateral was secured and i'll try your program right away Wink

Yea, unfortunately he said he doesn't "get involved in that sort of thing" if by thing he meant holding collateral or my service I don't know, regardless I'm going through the list again and deciding upon a different escrow. Huh

EDIT: Okay, I've sent monbux(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0) a PM about if we can use his escrow.  Cheesy
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:23:02 AM

Yea, unfortunately he said he doesn't "get involved in that sort of thing" if by thing he meant holding collateral or my service I don't know, regardless I'm going through the list again and deciding upon a different escrow. Huh

Good luck to you. Hope to see your plans will succeed.
phibay

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:45:24 PM

90% collateral?  i don't think thats enough if ever you run away, you can still scam 10% of our investment if ever Tongue

100%?  reserve me as the first investor then Cheesy but i'll leave the job to you for looking a reputable escrow, i am fine with anyone from this list : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

EDIT: Okay, I've sent monbux(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0) a PM about if we can use his escrow.  Cheesy

i'll be patiently waiting Wink just a suggestion, you can make a thread on service section alternatively looking for an escrow for your program. i think that might help
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:51:27 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 02:42:42 AM by NyxTheDarkness

EDIT: Okay, I've sent monbux(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0) a PM about if we can use his escrow.  Cheesy

i'll be patiently waiting Wink just a suggestion, you can make a thread on service section alternatively looking for an escrow for your program. i think that might help

Okay, great. I'm going to send a PM to master-P(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932294.0) to see if we could use him just in case monbux doesn't respond quickly or ends up denying us, etc.  Cheesy

If both deny/don't reply in the next 24 hours I'll make a thread on the service section, I'd just prefer to use a trusted person that's been on Bitcointalk for some time instead of some Hero member offering to be an escrow for a 1% fee who could possibly run away since the account might have been bought or stolen.  Cheesy

EDIT: Great master-P accepted.  Cheesy

I'll PM you for details e.g how much you're looking to invest, etc.  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:12:38 AM

nice, i already sent you a PM , kindly check.
let's see if your project will really work Roll Eyes
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:50:15 AM

Yup, I've checked and replied back.  Smiley
phibay

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:22:21 AM

i'll just wait here man 'til you finally sent the "collateral" to the escrow Wink just keep me updated
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:00:39 AM

i'll just wait here man 'til you finally sent the "collateral" to the escrow Wink just keep me updated

I have the money now, please check your messages.   Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:27:44 AM

I have the money now, please check your messages.   Cheesy
replied , sorry its late ,i just logged on right now Cheesy can't wait to try your "investment" program
master-P

Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 08:48:37 PM

Funds will be held in escrow in the following address: 12uq87mTGiCHtSg7cifghUCcaQ4gwzqhTZ

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:45:45 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 02:20:42 AM by NyxTheDarkness

Funds will be held in escrow in the following address: 12uq87mTGiCHtSg7cifghUCcaQ4gwzqhTZ

Great okay, I've sent the collateral to the escrow address. Cheesy
Anyone who wishes to verify this can simply view it on the blockchain(http://blockchain.info/address/12uq87mTGiCHtSg7cifghUCcaQ4gwzqhTZ).
StyleOfBitcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:54:44 AM

Anyone who wishes to verify this can simply view it on the blockchain(http://blockchain.info/address/12uq87mTGiCHtSg7cifghUCcaQ4gwzqhTZ).

I do not understand, what the point?
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:05:14 AM

I do not understand, what the point?

The point is I'm offering 100% collateral for first time investments, if you choose to use this then I send the collateral to an escrow and if I say ran away, etc then you can contact the escrow to receive your investment back.  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:14:54 AM

nice! count me in as your very first investor Wink just wanna make sure, is this the address where we can send our deposits?:1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:20:40 PM

nice! count me in as your very first investor Wink just wanna make sure, is this the address where we can send our deposits?:1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1

Yup, 1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1 is the address to send deposits to.  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:52:10 PM

Yup, 1EmPVsW4mRA2p31m7mJjgyESGkJ3HbYqA1 is the address to send deposits to.  Cheesy

I just sent my investment of 0.1 BTC : https://blockchain.info/tx/d22c19714b1d9790726b614ab74875859deaa0ea1f204428de2b97a5b167c08c
i am officially your very first investor Tongue

wish me luck Tongue hopefully to see a good profit! see you in two weeks time OP!
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:04:38 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 08:16:46 PM by Vasilich

I sent too!!! - 0.00000001 BTC ( 1 satoshi )  Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/847d3ddb451deeb694d0611c78b64213dc50b53ce928c630d158d56e51ba3b47

I am officially your third investor  Grin
Wish me luck  Cheesy  hopefully to see a good profit!
See you in two weeks time OP!
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:19:38 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/847d3ddb451deeb694d0611c78b64213dc50b53ce928c630d158d56e51ba3b47

Wow that's a massive investment! You should not invest more than you can afford to lose Cheesy Are you sure you won't cry if you will be scammed with that amount? If I were you, I'll kill myself if I lose that amount! Grin Cheesy Grin
Vasilich

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:22:13 PM

Wow that's a massive investment! You should not invest more than you can afford to lose Cheesy Are you sure you won't cry if you will be scammed with that amount? If I were you, I'll kill myself if I lose that amount! Grin Cheesy Grin

Yeah, you are right...  Grin  i can risk and afford to lose this amount.
adicted

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:29:30 PM

Yeah, you are right...  Grin  i can risk and afford to lose this amount.

I'll just wish you a good luck, you definitely risked your precious coins on this program. Grin
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:41:49 AM

I just sent my investment of 0.1 BTC : https://blockchain.info/tx/d22c19714b1d9790726b614ab74875859deaa0ea1f204428de2b97a5b167c08c
i am officially your very first investor Tongue

wish me luck Tongue hopefully to see a good profit! see you in two weeks time OP!

Yup got it!  Cheesy
I've put it in and once it's been doubled I'll send back 3/4 of the doubled amount  Cheesy

Awesome, I'm super happy you've trusted me with such a large amount! I'm extremely surprised your risking this much! /s

But really that's actually so funny(even though it wouldn't work, check the original post to see the limits section) that I'm just going to send back 0.00000002 BTC anyway even though it hasn't even confirmed, consider it a tip  Smiley Cheesy Grin

TX: https://blockchain.info/tx/252006bbd4888826486f97ead3c048440edc7ba58290683d5c4ada5ea1353b2f
Vasilich

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:54:53 AM

Awesome, I'm super happy you've trusted me with such a large amount! I'm extremely surprised your risking this much! /s

But really that's actually so funny(even though it wouldn't work, check the original post to see the limits section) that I'm just going to send back 0.00000002 BTC anyway even though it hasn't even confirmed, consider it a tip  Smiley Cheesy Grin

TX: https://blockchain.info/tx/252006bbd4888826486f97ead3c048440edc7ba58290683d5c4ada5ea1353b2f

But 2 satoshies - it is 200% !!! (not 150%)  Roll Eyes
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:57:09 AM

Oh oops, maybe send back 0.5 satoshies and it's all fine ?_?
Vasilich

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:08:12 AM

Maybe a blind eye to these 0.5 Satoshi?
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:11:24 AM

Surreee, besides I did kinda say consider it a tip so maybe consider the 0.5 satoshi a tip?  Wink
Vasilich

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:17:32 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 09:47:36 AM by Vasilich

I sent too!!! - 0.00000001 BTC ( 1 satoshi )  Grin

But really that's actually so funny(even though it wouldn't work, check the original post to see the limits section) that I'm just going to send back 0.00000002 BTC anyway even though it hasn't even confirmed, consider it a tip  Smiley Cheesy Grin

But 2 satoshies - it is 200% !!! (not 150%)  Roll Eyes

Surreee, besides I did kinda say consider it a tip so maybe consider the 0.5 satoshi a tip?  Wink

Unprecedented generosity! Really thanks...  Cheesy

You sent to me 1 satoshi with 100'000 satoshies transaction fee... you are the best!   Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/252006bbd4888826486f97ead3c048440edc7ba58290683d5c4ada5ea1353b2f

adicted

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:03:24 AM

But really that's actually so funny(even though it wouldn't work, check the original post to see the limits section) that I'm just going to send back 0.00000002 BTC anyway even though it hasn't even confirmed, consider it a tip  Smiley Cheesy Grin

Surreee, besides I did kinda say consider it a tip so maybe consider the 0.5 satoshi a tip?  Wink

You sent to me 1 satoshi with 100'000 satoshies transaction fee... you are the best!   Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/252006bbd4888826486f97ead3c048440edc7ba58290683d5c4ada5ea1353b2f

I can see a great generosity here, imagine giving 1 satoshi with a 100k satoshis fee. OP is one of a kind Grin
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:34:03 AM

http://dl2.joxi.net/drive/0013/1669/910981/151112/8c56a4af78.jpg
I can see a great generosity here, imagine giving 1 satoshi with a 100k satoshis fee. OP is one of a kind Grin
Yea I wanted it to confirm quickly since it was such a small transaction.  Wink
Vasilich

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:22:09 AM

Still not confirmed...
StyleOfBitcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:24:20 AM

Still not confirmed...

Interesting.. may be next time try with 0.01 btc fee?  Roll Eyes
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:27:44 AM

Unprecedented generosity! Really thanks... Cheesy

Yea I wanted it to confirm quickly since it was such a small transaction.  Wink

Still not confirmed...

Yea don't worry it's not double spend or anything, just with really small transactions like that it'll take a really long time. That's why I added the transaction fee to help speed it up.  Grin

Interesting.. may be next time try with 0.01 btc fee?  Roll Eyes
Yea I actually considered that but I figured that'd be too overkill.  Roll Eyes
Vasilich

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:14:12 AM

Unfortunately the amount of 1 Satoshi has not reached my wallet...  Sad

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:16:41 AM

Unfortunately the amount of 1 Satoshi has not reached my wallet...  Sad

http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/0013/1669/910981/151115/e0c7d51fef.jpg

Huh that sucks, guess it's too small.  Sad
adicted

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:26:24 AM

Hey do you still offer collaterals to future investments on your program? Or is it just for the first investor?

Still monitoring this thread to see some results, ( the first investment was already a week old, can't wait to see the results after one more week, I might try this one if the results were good.)
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:02:57 AM

Hey do you still offer collaterals to future investments on your program? Or is it just for the first investor?

Still monitoring this thread to see some results, ( the first investment was already a week old, can't wait to see the results after one more week, I might try this one if the results were good.)

Yup I'm still offering collaterals to future investments if you want to use it, but it's only for your first investment.  Smiley
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:14:34 AM

Why would someone still invest in such schemes when there are recent frauds by famous bitcoin doublers? I honestly gave up on this when the last time I got scammed by a very loyal member of bitcointalk.He had convinced everybody the legitimacy of his scam.On the day of payout the website went down,his btc account dead.Please don't fall a victim to such ponzis.
adicted

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:25:43 AM

Yup I'm still offering collaterals to future investments if you want to use it, but it's only for your first investment.  Smiley

Hey that's nice! So the first investment will serve as a vouch, that's a good promotion for your program. I will definitely try this after seeing good results on your first investor.
adicted

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:42:07 AM

Why would someone still invest in such schemes when there are recent frauds by famous bitcoin doublers? I honestly gave up on this when the last time I got scammed by a very loyal member of bitcointalk.He had convinced everybody the legitimacy of his scam.On the day of payout the website went down,his btc account dead.Please don't fall a victim to such ponzis.
You've never heard of risk-takers? And how about opportunistic people? Those are the two kinds of people I know that still invest in such programs that is most likely a scam despite of the risks they have and willing to lose what they will invest. And I am one of them Cheesy

There are also some people who still invest on such programs knowingly its legit once it pays and hoping to earn "guaranteed and high" profit then whine when the program collapses.  Those were the idiot ones.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:55:50 AM

Hey that's nice! So the first investment will serve as a vouch, that's a good promotion for your program. I will definitely try this after seeing good results on your first investor.

Yup that's the idea. Also about the first investment, it's nearly done there's been a bit of a delay but it'll be done soon.  Cheesy
adicted

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:37:03 AM

Yup I'm still offering collaterals to future investments if you want to use it, but it's only for your first investment.  Smiley

Yup that's the idea. Also about the first investment, it's nearly done there's been a bit of a delay but it'll be done soon.  Cheesy

I see, it's really a great idea. I wonder there's few showing interest on this program or may be they are also waiting for the first payment proof :DD

I'll just stay tuned Smiley
phibay

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:52:39 AM

Also about the first investment, it's nearly done there's been a bit of a delay but it'll be done soon.  Cheesy
there's a delay? so it will be quite longer than 2 weeks?
still i am patiently waiting for that, can't wait to see the outcome of my investment. i am excited!
phibay

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:40:32 AM

any updates regarding to my investment? it's almost 2 weeks Cheesy
im not in rush though, like i said before im just excited , it would be better if you'll make some updates from time to time
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:34:05 PM

im not in rush though, like i said before im just excited , it would be better if you'll make some updates from time to time

Sorry for the lack of updates I've been a bit busy recently, uh yea so there's been a bit of a delay but it's not that much of a delay just probably a couple days, 5 days at the max. Bottom line it'll be done in 5 days at the max maybe in 1-3 days but 5 days max.  Cheesy
icaruz

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:44:53 PM

too long to recieve the profit or maybe you will not give it anymore.
think first before making this thread

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
phibay

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:58:18 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates I've been a bit busy recently, uh yea so there's been a bit of a delay but it's not that much of a delay just probably a couple days, 5 days at the max. Bottom line it'll be done in 5 days at the max maybe in 1-3 days but 5 days max.  Cheesy

thanks for atleast giving an update today, I appreciate it. Anyways like I said I am not on rush , I can for even weeks as long as you will update me and the future investors from time to time.
see you on 5 days I guess Cheesy
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:10:49 PM

You've never heard of risk-takers? And how about opportunistic people? Those are the two kinds of people I know that still invest in such programs that is most likely a scam despite of the risks they have and willing to lose what they will invest. And I am one of them Cheesy

There are also some people who still invest on such programs knowingly its legit once it pays and hoping to earn "guaranteed and high" profit then whine when the program collapses.  Those were the idiot ones.
Since you seem quite experienced in this filed I'd like to know if there are at all any such schemes which are still paying you since day one and you are a proud investor .I got scammed once and that was it I gave up ! I would still like to invest on something similar if at all you think its legit in a particular scheme .
phibay

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:31:33 AM

1 day left before the judgement if this one is really paying Cheesy i can't really wait haha Grin (or am i waiting for nothing? )
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:04:27 PM

There are also some people who still invest on such programs knowingly its legit once it pays and hoping to earn "guaranteed and high" profit then whine when the program collapses.  Those were the idiot ones.
Since you seem quite experienced in this filed I'd like to know if there are at all any such schemes which are still paying you since day one and you are a proud investor .I got scammed once and that was it I gave up ! I would still like to invest on something similar if at all you think its legit in a particular scheme .

There are groups and communities having nice profits out of the HYIPs. I'd reccomend you to learn more about HYIPs here: DavidNews - Articles and DavidNews - Dictionary

Best community to follow is InstantScamAlert, then I suggest you to browse WoodyBalto (owned by WoodyBalto of ISA) and HYIP-Intelligence (owned by Lime of ISA).

There's people making a living-off as well  Grin
PS: the more a program lasts and the higher will be its debt = COLLAPSE. Never forget that rule.
phibay

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:37:14 AM

well this is it, today is the day! looking forward for an update as sooner as possible Grin i'll stick to your word OP that it should be done in max 5 days (from Nov 22)
phibay

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:12:59 AM

its strange that OP was last active on Nov 22 and 24 hours passed after the extension of max 5 days , still no response from him  Undecided
i shouldn't be worried though as there's a "collateral" held by master-P to cover my investment in case of something went wrong Cheesy
still waiting for an update OP!
qWark

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:11:02 PM

Seems legit  Roll Eyes No website with unique script,no own funds...
You'r running forum ponzi,right?
How can you guarantee that the investment will be 150% and you don't run away with all coins..?

What's ponzi scheme:
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

So?
FX_Trader

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:19:25 PM

LOL, now its getting funny.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:42:15 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 08:06:10 AM by NyxTheDarkness

its strange that OP was last active on Nov 22 and 24 hours passed after the extension of max 5 days , still no response from him  Undecided
i shouldn't be worried though as there's a "collateral" held by master-P to cover my investment in case of something went wrong Cheesy

Oh so so so so sorry, I legitimately thought I had no replies because for some reason I hadn't been receiving email notifications (Turns out my email wasn't actually set up properly). Embarrassed And I got the money earlier but there was a problem with withdrawing it so I emailed the support of the site and I thought they never replied but my email(POP3) wasn't set up right so I wasn't actually getting the replies and I just noticed now but it's all sorted out now and I have the money.    Smiley

Uhm so yea, just to confirm would you be fine with me sending the 0.15 to 14Voa1RKo8n5Psaw4skB9d7QFmnAvHDAsf?

P.S
I'm not basing my service on some sketchy site by the way but any more detail could be too revealing (I re-read my post and realised that some 'site' with a faulty withdrawal did sound sketchy though that could just me be  Undecided)

EDIT: Also to all who thought I was going to run away with his money, you know that I did put 0.1BTC in collateral which kinda doesn't make sense if I was planning on running away with his money. And if he wanted to he could always just invest only what profit he made from his first investment that had collateral (0.05BTC profit) and even if I did then run away with his money he still wouldn't be at a loss.
phibay

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:26:07 AM

its strange that OP was last active on Nov 22 and 24 hours passed after the extension of max 5 days , still no response from him  Undecided

Oh so so so so sorry, I legitimately thought I had no replies because for some reason I hadn't been receiving email notifications (Turns out my email wasn't actually set up properly). Embarrassed And I got the money earlier but there was a problem with withdrawing it so I emailed the support of the site and I thought they never replied but my email POP wasn't set up right so I wasn't actually getting the replies and I just noticed now but it's all sorted out now and I have the money.    Smiley

Uhm so yea, just to confirm would you be fine with me sending the 0.15 to 14Voa1RKo8n5Psaw4skB9d7QFmnAvHDAsf?

P.S
I'm not basing my service on some sketchy site by the way but any more detail could be too revealing (I re-read my post and realised that some 'site' with a faulty withdrawal did sound sketchy though that could just me be  Undecided)

EDIT: Also to all who thought I was going to run away with his money, you know that I did put 0.1BTC in collateral which kinda doesn't make sense if I was planning on running away with his money. And if he wanted to he could always just invest only what profit he made from his first investment that had collateral (0.05BTC profit) and even if I did then run away with his money he still wouldn't be at a loss.
no worries man, as i said before , it will be fine as long as you'll update Cheesy
i sent you a pm of my address where you will send my payment Smiley
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:04:03 AM

Oh so so so so sorry, I legitimately thought I had no replies because for some reason I hadn't been receiving email notifications (Turns out my email wasn't actually set up properly). Embarrassed And I got the money earlier but there was a problem with withdrawing it so I emailed the support of the site and I thought they never replied but my email POP wasn't set up right so I wasn't actually getting the replies and I just noticed now but it's all sorted out now and I have the money.    Smiley

P.S

no worries man, as i said before , it will be fine as long as you'll update Cheesy

Alright, I've send the payment of 0.15btc to the specified address.  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:10:45 AM

P.S

Alright, I've send the payment of 0.15btc to the specified address.  Cheesy

i guess this is it! https://blockchain.info/tx/86b0e4eef0e558cb0d3de5c928ca125c942b8baf0c959dc6f0cc94a240f2918a
woah Shocked you are really paying! thanks a lot man!
adicted

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:00:22 AM

It is good to see a payment proof (cannot prove it though because blockchain is down lol )So basically it will take 3 weeks to take your investors money to be multipled by 1.5x ?  I am still interested though, are you accepting investors now?
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:37:49 AM

P.S

Alright, I've send the payment of 0.15btc to the specified address.  Cheesy

i guess this is it! https://blockchain.info/tx/86b0e4eef0e558cb0d3de5c928ca125c942b8baf0c959dc6f0cc94a240f2918a
woah Shocked you are really paying! thanks a lot man!

Yup, you're welcome. Enjoy!  Cheesy

It is good to see a payment proof (cannot prove it though because blockchain is down lol )So basically it will take 3 weeks to take your investors money to be multipled by 1.5x ?  I am still interested though, are you accepting investors now?

Yup I'm still accepting investors now, shouldn't be as long as 3 weeks though but just in case I've edited the title to account for roughly how long it seems to take currently.  Cheesy
There's also something like https://blockexplorer.com/tx/86b0e4eef0e558cb0d3de5c928ca125c942b8baf0c959dc6f0cc94a240f2918a or using some other site, the TX id is 86b0e4eef0e558cb0d3de5c928ca125c942b8baf0c959dc6f0cc94a240f2918a.

EDIT: Blockchain.info seems to be up now https://blockchain.info/tx/86b0e4eef0e558cb0d3de5c928ca125c942b8baf0c959dc6f0cc94a240f2918a
adicted

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:03:29 AM

Yup I'm still accepting investors now, shouldn't be as long as 3 weeks though but just in case I've edited the title to account for roughly how long it seems to take currently.  Cheesy
There's also something like https://blockexplorer.com/tx/86b0e4eef0e558cb0d3de5c928ca125c942b8baf0c959dc6f0cc94a240f2918a or using some other site, the TX id is 86b0e4eef0e558cb0d3de5c928ca125c942b8baf0c959dc6f0cc94a240f2918a.

EDIT: Blockchain.info seems to be up now https://blockchain.info/tx/86b0e4eef0e558cb0d3de5c928ca125c942b8baf0c959dc6f0cc94a240f2918a

That's good. You should also edit your title with a paying label to attract investors. Anyway, I would like to grab the opportunity of getting a risk-free first investment (because of the collateral). May I know how much max you can provide as a collateral? I am interested to invest as much as possible.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:10:41 AM

Yup I'm still accepting investors now, shouldn't be as long as 3 weeks though but just in case I've edited the title to account for roughly how long it seems to take currently.  Cheesy

That's good. You should also edit your title with a paying label to attract investors. Anyway, I would like to grab the opportunity of getting a risk-free first investment (because of the collateral). May I know how much max you can provide as a collateral? I am interested to invest as much as possible.

Sure, currently I can provide collateral for up to 0.05btc but once I get back the collateral I sent to master-p for philbay I'll have enough to do up to 0.15btc so you can wait until then or you can only do 0.05btc.  Cheesy
adicted

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:42:48 AM

Sure, currently I can provide collateral for up to 0.05btc but once I get back the collateral I sent to master-p for philbay I'll have enough to do up to 0.15btc so you can wait until then or you can only do 0.05btc.  Cheesy

I can do 0.15 btc. Alternatively you can just send 0.05 btc to master-P as an addition to the current funds he's holding as the collateral. That will do the work much easier. It still depend on you tho.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:03:51 AM

Sure, currently I can provide collateral for up to 0.05btc but once I get back the collateral I sent to master-p for philbay I'll have enough to do up to 0.15btc so you can wait until then or you can only do 0.05btc.  Cheesy

I can do 0.15 btc. Alternatively you can just send 0.05 btc to master-P as an addition to the current funds he's holding as the collateral. That will do the work much easier. It still depend on you tho.

Oh okay, yea sure. The address he's currently holding the funds in is 12uq87mTGiCHtSg7cifghUCcaQ4gwzqhTZ I'll send 0.05BTC to that address and notify him.

EDIT: Sent! https://blockchain.info/tx-index/a839d2d6aedd260f2f4be1b3221766e6147a2a125eacc4b68da2ce8ffe6b0e83
shoaibBTC

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:06:58 AM

Hmm seems nice Smiley
gise87

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:09:02 AM

Sure, currently I can provide collateral for up to 0.05btc but once I get back the collateral I sent to master-p for philbay I'll have enough to do up to 0.15btc so you can wait until then or you can only do 0.05btc.  Cheesy

Oh okay, yea sure. The address he's currently holding the funds in is 12uq87mTGiCHtSg7cifghUCcaQ4gwzqhTZ I'll send 0.05BTC to that address and notify him.

EDIT: Sent! https://blockchain.info/tx-index/a839d2d6aedd260f2f4be1b3221766e6147a2a125eacc4b68da2ce8ffe6b0e83

I am willing to invest 0.5 BTC if you give me 100% collateral. Please verify and send me the details

Full automated trading bot 24/7: ZEBRA Altcoin Bot
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:26:04 AM

I am willing to invest 0.5 BTC if you give me 100% collateral. Please verify and send me the details

Sorry, but I can't, I don't have enough BTC to provide collateral for you.  Embarrassed
gise87

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:43:06 AM

Sorry, but I can't, I don't have enough BTC to provide collateral for you.  Embarrassed

Okay, let me know how much you can do with 100% collateral right now and where to send it

gise87

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:58:05 PM

Okay, let me know how much you can do with 100% collateral right now and where to send it

Well...., nevermind then. You say you offer an service, I am willing to try but then you can't offer me the option to even try it? whats the point of this topic then, LOL. might as well be closed

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:39:56 AM

Well...., nevermind then. You say you offer an service, I am willing to try but then you can't offer me the option to even try it? whats the point of this topic then, LOL. might as well be closed

I wasn't awake then and I do offer a service but I cannot offer 100% collateral at the moment because I do not have the capacity to do so. All of the btc I currently have is being used for adicted's collateral, you can wait and do it later or you can do it without collateral.
phibay

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:33:16 AM

its good to see there are few interested investors right after my payment. i want to invest again here (without collateral right? since its my second) if i get extra coins again.
btw why don't you ask rychallenge to give you a spot here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0 it might help attract more investors.

edit: i got a suggestion, why don't you make another plan, a shorter one with less interest? 2-3 weeks was kinda long to some including me
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:04:52 AM

its good to see there are few interested investors right after my payment. i want to invest again here (without collateral right? since its my second) if i get extra coins again.
btw why don't you ask rychallenge to give you a spot here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0 it might help attract more investors.

edit: i got a suggestion, why don't you make another plan, a shorter one with less interest? 2-3 weeks was kinda long to some including me

Sure and yea no collateral since it's your second. I'll ask rychallenge later as well, also I'll consider the second plan idea, see what interest I can do for shorter terms, maybe a 1 week plan do you think might be good?
adicted

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:10:53 AM

Hey can you please reserve that collateral for me? I can't send my invesment right now 'cause I haven't my BTC yet from an exchange. I might send my investment later today or maybe tomorrow.

Good luck!
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:35:19 PM

Hey can you please reserve that collateral for me? I can't send my invesment right now 'cause I haven't my BTC yet from an exchange. I might send my investment later today or maybe tomorrow.

Good luck!

Sure, I'm fine with that. Just send it once you have the BTC and I'll put it in right away.  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:03:57 PM

Sure and yea no collateral since it's your second. I'll ask rychallenge later as well, also I'll consider the second plan idea, see what interest I can do for shorter terms, maybe a 1 week plan do you think might be good?

that's nice for short term and people will like 1 week plan. so what will be the interest if it will be a 1 week plan and when do you plan to launch it? my second investment will be on the 1 week plan if i see it good. looking forward for it
adicted

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:25:26 PM

Hey I am ready for the investment now but is this true what I am seeing that you are also planning a much shorter length plans? I think I might try that one.

But before I send my investment, I got one condition. If ever I didn't received an update 48 hours after the maximum plan length(3 weeks), escrow must release the collateral to me and will declare your program scam. Quote this post if you are fine with my condition Smiley
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:32:21 AM

Hey I am ready for the investment now but is this true what I am seeing that you are also planning a much shorter length plans? I think I might try that one.

But before I send my investment, I got one condition. If ever I didn't received an update 48 hours after the maximum plan length(3 weeks), escrow must release the collateral to me and will declare your program scam. Quote this post if you are fine with my condition Smiley

Sure, I'm fine with that condition.  Smiley

that's nice for short term and people will like 1 week plan. so what will be the interest if it will be a 1 week plan and when do you plan to launch it? my second investment will be on the 1 week plan if i see it good. looking forward for it

Ok great! So the interest for a 1 week plan would be 10% and it'll be available in about a week.  Cheesy
phibay

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:40:42 AM

Ok great! So the interest for a 1 week plan would be 10% and it'll be available in about a week.  Cheesy

10% a week isn't bad, i will wait for that and hopefully i got some extra coins to play with on that time!
best of luck to you.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:23:08 AM

10% a week isn't bad, i will wait for that and hopefully i got some extra coins to play with on that time!
best of luck to you.

Thank you!  Cheesy
adicted

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:38:46 PM

My investment of 0.15 BTC was already sent https://blockchain.info/tx/2ca525e5307a8b17a1b5844aa229bf3605ebc98c1ea340473a98934713e7722d

Hopefully to get my investment back in less than 3 weeks (preferably in two weeks time) without any delays unlike your previous investor encountered Cheesy

I bid you a good luck Wink
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:19:52 PM

Modes should BAN and delete this kind of useless threads. Running Ponzi schemes doesn't help bitcoin in any way.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:44:06 AM

I really don't get it. What's the point in taking investors' money for trading or whatever, if you have to put the same amount in escrow as collateral? You could just trade the amount yourself, plus you wouldn't have to go through the hassle of escrowing, posting etc...

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I always thought that the point in such strategies is to actually get more money to play/trade/gamble with, which isn't the case if you have to escrow those funds.

Edit:
OP, may I ask how old you are? No offense, but it sounds a bit weird that someone who has a working strategy to 1.5ify money reliably only has access to 0.15 BTC.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 09:53:36 AM

I really don't get it. What's the point in taking investors' money for trading or whatever, if you have to put the same amount in escrow as collateral? You could just trade the amount yourself, plus you wouldn't have to go through the hassle of escrowing, posting etc...

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I always thought that the point in such strategies is to actually get more money to play/trade/gamble with, which isn't the case if you have to escrow those funds.

Edit:
OP, may I ask how old you are? No offense, but it sounds a bit weird that someone who has a working strategy to 1.5ify money reliably only has access to 0.15 BTC.

In the case he's not going to scam then I explain it to you in 2 words only: maximize profits.
The larger is your capital (to trade) and the greater will be the profits.
phibay

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:02:35 PM

Edit:

that's also my thoughts when i invested on this program. i am about to ask op about it but i just realized to grab the "guaranteed" return profit. and really made an easy profit Cheesy i think op is doing it for boosting trust and earn reputation Roll Eyes
phibay

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:03:27 AM

hey OP, any updates regarding to your upcoming 1 week plan? i don't wanna bother you though because i know you are busy Cheesy  i'll just wait here Tongue
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:23:21 AM

hey OP, any updates regarding to your upcoming 1 week plan? i don't wanna bother you though because i know you are busy Cheesy  i'll just wait here Tongue

Yup, the 1 week plan is ready and will be available beginning tomorrow.  Cheesy
adicted

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:55:19 PM

Any updates regarding to my investment? I hope to get it with profit before christmas hehe Cheesy
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:16:14 AM

Any updates regarding to my investment? I hope to get it with profit before christmas hehe Cheesy

Yup, almost done!
Estimated time until it's done is about 18th December.   Cheesy
adicted

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:41:01 AM

Yup, almost done!
Estimated time until it's done is about 18th December.   Cheesy

Great job! I will definitely have a merry Christmas! I'll count on that.

Good luck and keep up the good work! See you on December 18 Wink
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:19:52 AM

only 150% and 2-3 weeks
do you really expect someone to keep it for so long?

FinancialSnake

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:40:07 AM

only 150% and 2-3 weeks

Only 150% in 2-3 weeks? Banks give you from ~1% to ~7% of yearly net profit and you come here stating the current interest is low, are you mad?  Huh
adicted

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:06:00 AM

only 150% and 2-3 weeks

Only 150% in 2-3 weeks? Banks give you from ~1% to ~7% of yearly net profit and you come here stating the current interest is low, are you mad?  Huh
Its "Only 150%" in 2-3 weeks because its a ponzi. Most ponzis give better rates than this one. Also do not compare ponzis to banks, they are very very not alike. Banks were legit and ponzis are not.
FinancialSnake

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:13:54 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 03:25:56 PM by FinancialSnake

only 150% and 2-3 weeks

Only 150% in 2-3 weeks? Banks give you from ~1% to ~7% of yearly net profit and you come here stating the current interest is low, are you mad?  Huh
Its "Only 150%" in 2-3 weeks because its a ponzi. Most ponzis give better rates than this one. Also do not compare ponzis to banks, they are very very not alike. Banks were legit and ponzis are not.

I know what you're talking about because I'm HYIP investor since ~2011, but that guy doesn't.
150% in less than a month is already a big ROI compared to the interests offered by HYIPs.
This is why I made such example, trying to make him to figure out that 150% is big enough already. However, nobody stated it's a Ponzi scheme because service is still running and paying for long time.
By the way, according to its lifetime I'd expect a big debt behind the scence if it was a 100% Ponzi scheme (saying you that because he's maybe gaining only 130% a week and paying the remaining 20% through investors quotes, a debt swap lol).

Why can't we state it's a Ponzi scheme? First of all there are no evidences of collapse or scam of the Ponzi scheme (paying), moreover OP might take in consideration the moral hazard only, by conducting Forex trading on daily basis through short term positions with high margin.

PS: a Ponzi scheme is not legit and illegal as well only when hidden behind fake investments (ad example) in order to deceive investors, so don't confuse its meaning, just saying  Grin
adicted

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:26:28 AM

Yup, almost done!
Estimated time until it's done is about 18th December.   Cheesy

Today is 18th of December. Roll Eyes Is my investment + profit ready to be withdrawn?
Fademigo

Activity: 201
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:44:07 PM

Yup, almost done!

Today is 18th of December. Roll Eyes Is my investment + profit ready to be withdrawn?

What is the predetermined date for your withdraw? How much did you invest initially. Good luck.
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:12:21 PM

Yup, almost done!

Almost.
It was an estimate, but it's almost ready. Either ready on the weekend or Monday at the most.  Cheesy
adicted

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:04:12 PM

Yup, almost done!

Almost.
It was an estimate, but it's almost ready. Either ready on the weekend or Monday at the most.  Cheesy

I'll just wait for monday then. See you on monday I guess
morantis

Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:21:29 PM

That is below the min amount that was mentioned in the OP...wow!
adicted

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:46:04 AM

Today is monday Shocked Roll Eyes
adicted

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:52:50 AM

Any updates? Should I be worried now?
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:38:10 AM

Sorry was busy with personal matters, the bitcoin's ready now.  Cheesy

Do you want me to send it back to 3HujdQKkK77A94s1CkyDAiuCJ9iAHxLKHs or a different address?
adicted

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:48:38 PM

Do you want me to send it back to 3HujdQKkK77A94s1CkyDAiuCJ9iAHxLKHs or a different address?

Nope I want to be sent here : 1D9y3dVC1f4orEkyqkgurS5ta8i8Nk9bRL
Thanks!
NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:38:12 AM

Thanks!

Ok, sent 0.225btc to 1D9y3dVC1f4orEkyqkgurS5ta8i8Nk9bRL  Cheesy

TX: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/1ab29b5aa651a797ac2ceefd146358877909a27af93bc61c53506cd148162796
adicted

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:10:59 PM

Thanks!

Ok, sent 0.225btc to 1D9y3dVC1f4orEkyqkgurS5ta8i8Nk9bRL  Cheesy

TX: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/1ab29b5aa651a797ac2ceefd146358877909a27af93bc61c53506cd148162796

Thank you! I received it now. I'll definitely have a merrier christmas Cheesy Looking forward to be your investor once again sooner.

Merry Christmas!
gise87

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:01:57 PM

I wasn't awake then and I do offer a service but I cannot offer 100% collateral at the moment because I do not have the capacity to do so. All of the btc I currently have is being used for adicted's collateral, you can wait and do it later or you can do it without collateral.

Okay, I'll try once again then, how many BTC can you take for 2-3 weeks / 150% profit with 100% collateral right now? please quote so I know when you replied Smiley

NyxTheDarkness (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:50:29 PM

Okay, I'll try once again then, how many BTC can you take for 2-3 weeks / 150% profit with 100% collateral right now? please quote so I know when you replied Smiley

Sure, right now I can do up to 0.15 bitcoin.  Smiley
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:03:08 PM

Ok, you've got my attention. Basically, I give 0.1 to an escrow and you will return me 0.15 in 1 months time?
gise87

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:35:02 PM

Okay, arrange it, let me know where to send the funds and pay back 0,225 BTC three weeks after

Bitraker

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:41:58 AM

Hi if I send $100 in bitcoin could you send 150% to me in a week please reply I could use the money.
Foxxyfox

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:58:19 AM

did anyone try this please post if you tried it recently and it worked
gise87

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:09:13 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 11:28:18 PM by gise87

Sure, right now I can do up to 0.15 bitcoin.  Smiley

Okay, arrange it, let me know where to send the funds and pay back 0,225 BTC three weeks after

Any news?

Edit: five days later, I'm still waiting for a response.........

gise87

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:40:59 PM

Could you please respond? waithing for 9 days now, no response yet.

phibay

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:42:26 AM

i am a previous investor here and its strange he's not responding to an interested investor for over a week.  Undecided i think op already stopped because of want happened to master-p, i feel sorry for op
gise87

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:49:27 PM

Well, he could at least reply? He is online on this forum from time to time.

Posted negative review/trust. If he can come up with a good reason I might remove it

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: