Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BFL 30GH/s Little Single SC Day 1 pre-order #1693  (Read 3666 times)
bitfoo (OP)
Donator

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 07:03:53 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2012, 03:54:38 PM by bitfoo

tl;dr: Selling pre-order #1693 for the 30GH/s BFL Little Single SC. Send me offers in PM. Offers accepted until 23:00 PST on Tuesday, Nov 13, 2012.

I have possession of one of the very first pre-orders (paid in BTC): #1693 (see list of pre-order numbers here). This will pretty much be in one of the first shipments going out from BFL. Due to BFL changing shipment dates, I won't be around to receive the shipment, and will end up wasting the most lucrative first 2-3 weeks of mining.

This was initially an order for 4 Jalapenos, but was converted to a 30GH/s Little Single SC. It's expected to ship by the end of November. US priority shipping has already been paid for. Conversion to international shipping can be done for an extra $54 (in BTC) over the sale price.

I'm now putting this up for auction. I've already checked with BFL if the shipping address on the order could be changed and they were fine with it. Minimum bid is 70 BTC. Auction closes at 23:00 PST on Tuesday, Nov 13, 2012. Please post bids publicly in this thread. Minimum bid increment: 0.1 BTC. I now accept bids in PM.

We can use a mutually agreeable escrow from this list. Once the funds are in escrow, I will email BFL with the request to modify the shipping address (with you and the escrow in cc). Escrow must be released when BFL confirms that the order modification is complete.

Here is a "screenshot proof" of my order. My OTC ratings can be found in my sig. Happy bidding!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AfricanHunter

Activity: 157
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 07:59:05 AM

Thinking about doing business with johnniewalkerhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=72227?
First read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131841.0

Also, Join the National Rifle Association to protect 2nd Amendment Rights http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp?campaignid=XR020022
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 08:05:25 AM

You should contact BFL and ask them when they're going to ship. I was told that the little singles were not going to be shipping in the first batch. I then tried to upgrade my order to a 1299$ unit, and they refused to allow me to upgrade it. So now I've got an early order that won't be shipping. I'm fairly pissed. Unless they changed this since I spoke with them a few weeks ago.

bitfoo (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 03:28:11 PM

You should contact BFL and ask them when they're going to ship. I was told that the little singles were not going to be shipping in the first batch. I then tried to upgrade my order to a 1299$ unit, and they refused to allow me to upgrade it. So now I've got an early order that won't be shipping. I'm fairly pissed. Unless they changed this since I spoke with them a few weeks ago.

See this post. Little single upgrades will keep their place in line.

senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 10, 2012, 05:19:15 AM

See this post. Little single upgrades will keep their place in line.

Ah, it looks like they changed their policy.

bitfoo (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 06:18:22 AM

I have received some bids in private, and it appears they would rather not disclose their bids publicly. To accommodate this, I will now accept bids in PM. There's probably no incentive any more to post them publicly. (Sorry AfricanHunter, your bid is still valid though.) Just send me your offers and I'll sell to the highest one I get in the next three days.

michaelmclees

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 04:24:12 PM

Can't change shipping address.
bitfoo (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 10:12:42 PM

I have personal confirmation from BFL over email that the shipping address can be changed.

michaelmclees

Activity: 633

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 11:16:07 PM

Hmm... this is new.
eldentyrell
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

felonious vagrancy, personified

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2012, 02:22:33 AM

Once the funds are in escrow, I will email BFL with the request to modify the shipping address (with you and the escrow in cc).

I doubt it.  All of the other attempts to sell BFL pre-orders I've seen said that BFL refuses to change the shipping address.  Here's one of them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=114090.0

Buyer beware.

I have personal confirmation from BFL over email that the shipping address can be changed.

If that is true, why would BFL refuse to confirm it here using their official account?  Sounds fishy to me.

The printing press heralded the end of the Dark Ages and made the Enlightenment possible, but it took another three centuries before any country managed to put freedom of the press beyond the reach of legislators.  So it may take a while before cryptocurrencies are free of the AML-NSA-KYC surveillance plague.
bitfoo (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 02:56:25 AM

If that is true, why would BFL refuse to confirm it here using their official account?  Sounds fishy to me.

It's possible that they're making an exception for me. I told them I won't be around to receive the order because of their delay in shipping dates, and asked if I could get it shipped to someone else instead. Brian from BFL replied and said this wouldn't be a problem.

We will use an escrow for this transaction, so worst case scenario: BFL refuses, your money gets refunded, and I'll just have to cancel my order with BFL.

Fjordbit

Activity: 588

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2012, 02:39:17 PM

They would have to allow for shipping address changes. What if people moved?

I have a counter offer. You can have your unit shipped to me, and I will set it up with my other miners. I'll keep 10% of the coins mined, and you keep 90%. I'll send them regulatily while you're wherever you are at. Once you're back, I'll ship it to you overnight.
bitfoo (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 04:04:25 PM

They would have to allow for shipping address changes. What if people moved?

I have a counter offer. You can have your unit shipped to me, and I will set it up with my other miners. I'll keep 10% of the coins mined, and you keep 90%. I'll send them regulatily while you're wherever you are at. Once you're back, I'll ship it to you overnight.

Thanks for the offer. I've committed to selling for now, but if my buyers fail to come through, I'll definitely consider it.

bitfoo (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 07:17:10 AM

I've sent a PM to the highest bidder. Thanks for all the offers!

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:04:21 PM

Confirmed. We'll work out escrow now. Thanks!

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
bitfoo (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 02:40:19 PM

Confirmed. We'll work out escrow now. Thanks!

Thanks to crazyates for the smooth transaction, and to TangibleCryptography for providing a trustable escrow service.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: