Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit.Gamblr (MULTIPLY YOUR INVESTMENT) (BINARY TRADING) | GUARANTEED 100%  (Read 2736 times)
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:27:08 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 05:00:31 PM by oddsworthbetting

Hello My Friends,

*WE CREATE A WEB PAGE FOR YOU TO TRACK YOUR WINS AND YOUR EARNINGS! <- NO ONE DOES THAT

1 VOUCH COPY AVAILABLE WORTH .001 BITCOIN

[/u]
WE ARE PAYING: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0

***NEVER RISK MORE THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE, INVEST AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND JUDGEMENT
THIS IS NOT A PONZI!

DEPOSIT FAST RIGHT NOW:

Code:
Deposit: 1JLSq9fJWJuCAWZHFgRWU8J142SQ8f2far

PM me with the following:
Deposit address:
TxID:
Amount deposited:
Referral:

My name is OddsWorthBetting aka Shintaro Kawaguti, and I am offering you for a limited time to create a betting portfolio with my service and I will manage it for you.

If you check my official ODDSWORTHBETTING thread you will see that my picks are some of the best and most accurate BTCtalk has ever seen and I am here to scam NO ONE!

The minimum investment into my unique service is .005 and I will work on it for 1 week and grow the amount. I will then proceed to send you the amount back that was earned with a 50% on the profit earned. Please keep in mind that returns are always guaranteed and however keep in mind that you may lose all your money with my service.

If you are interested you must send me a PM or the new feature instant deposit is now

NEWEST FEATURE: SIGNATURE REFERRAL PROGRAM -

Junior Member - 5% referral deposit earning

Code:
[center]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234791.0
]Bit.Gambler[/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Earn Up To 200% in 7 days
[/center]

Member - 10% referral earning

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234791.0
]Bit.Gamblr[/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Not a Ponzi | Verified Earnings | 5% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | No Security Risk[/center]

Full Member - 15% referral earning

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234791.0
][b][color=#0052c3]Bit.Gamblr[/color][/b][/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234791.0
][b][i][color=#FC8600]Professional Traders[/color][/i][/b][/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234791.0
][b][color=#0052c3]Bit.Gamblr[/color][/b][/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=#FD9717][b]Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server[/b][/color][/center]

Senior Member to Legendary Member - 20% deposit earning referral

Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[left][b][i][url=https://cryptoboost.co/][color=#FC8600]Transparent
Profitable
Reliable[/color][/i][/b]
[/td]
[td]
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234791.0][size=17pt][b][color=#0052c3]Bit.Gamblr[/color][/size]
[size=3pt]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size]
[size=7pt][i][color=#0052c3]Investment Game[/color][/i][/size]
[/td]
[td]
[right][b][i][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234791.0/][color=#FC8600]5% Referral
Forum Support
Protected[/color][/b][/right]
[/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Arigato.

-Shintaro

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:27:08 AM

Please keep in mind that returns are not always guaranteed and that you may lose all your money with my service. thank you for mentioning this.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:08:26 PM

Please keep in mind that returns are not always guaranteed and that you may lose all your money with my service. thank you for mentioning this.

Yes I mention this because I am a legit businessman.

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:45:18 PM

You might be a legit business man but no one would like to invest in a program that does not guarantee returns on their investments.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:38:50 AM

You might be a legit business man but no one would like to invest in a program that does not guarantee returns on their investments.

What program every guarantees returns on their investments. LOL come to reality....

knprest

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:40:29 AM

Odds worth gambling alt of this person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1130347.0;topicseen

Running dogecoin doubler, scammer

"I am legit businessman" LOL

do not invest
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:44:35 AM

Odds worth gambling alt of this person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1130347.0;topicseen

do not invest

He is pro  Cheesy
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:47:02 AM

do not invest

He is pro  Cheesy
why you are promoting a scammer ? lol
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:50:21 AM

do not invest

He is pro  Cheesy

I do not promote him, it's the irony...  Grin
knprest

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:57:48 AM

do not invest

He is pro  Cheesy

I do not promote him, it's the irony...  Grin
oh lol that makes more sense
 Grin
melisande

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:41:11 AM

What program every guarantees returns on their investments. LOL come to reality....
What program every guarantees returns on their investments. LOL come to reality.... this means all ponzi are scammers
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:55:12 AM

That said and agreed upon, how then would i even try to invest my money where i know that there is possibility of loss.

dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:42:02 PM

How can you say low risk?
it's not true..
all ponzi's hasve high risk so this have same..
be honest man..
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:24:21 PM

How can you say low risk?
it's not true..
all ponzi's hasve high risk so this have same..
be honest man..

The greatest lie a ponzi operator can tell is to call it a low risk investment whereby anybody can loose there money anytime.

AltFaucets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:33:15 PM

How long you run your business? It's a bit strange that a legit business man needs ~$2 for investment .. this amount need kids when they go out for ice cream ...
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:52:37 PM

The minimum investment into my unique service is .005 and I will work on it for 1 week and grow the amount
Have you paid anyone yet?

melisande

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:24:53 AM

How long you run your business? It's a bit strange that a legit business man needs ~$2 for investment .. this amount need kids when they go out for ice cream ...
@ AltFaucets The minimum deposit is fair and it is not meant for kid ice cream however there are some investment here with 0.001btc minimum investment.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:53:41 AM

@ AltFaucets The minimum deposit is fair and it is not meant for kid ice cream however there are some investment here with 0.001btc minimum investment.

Thanks for the support Smiley

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:59:53 AM

this guy has scam on his name and profile and you guys are trusting him? have fun losing your money

I have run this investment service for a year... It is not even a ponzi, it involves stock trading with bitcoin. They will not lose their money unless I lose it in investment. Go flame somewhere else jerk.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:23:26 AM

this guy has scam on his name and profile and you guys are trusting him? have fun losing your money

I have run this investment service for a year... It is not even a ponzi, it involves stock trading with bitcoin. They will not lose their money unless I lose it in investment. Go flame somewhere else jerk.
better remove that neg rating or i'll be happy to give you the same plus a constant alert that this is a scam, everytime someone posts Wink
giving neg trust is not the way to deal with your problems, bitch.

Haha the problem is you thread hijacking my post. How can you say it is a scam anyways, if you have not used my service... LOL

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: