Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit.Gamblr (MULTIPLY YOUR INVESTMENT) (BINARY TRADING) | GUARANTEED 100%  (Read 2736 times)
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:43:17 AM

I received my payment  Shocked

https://blockchain.info/address/1HC3B8hikJBgCPmv1bKSnPcJHCcCF2c6Nk

Of .005

Officially PonziPoliceForce-Verified

FOR THE TIME BEING

Guys , have some second thoughts before believing this guy.  If you'll take a look on this user's profile, it was recently created, Nov. 11 ,2015 to be exact. It seems OP's alt Roll Eyes

You are probably to most retarded member I have seen on this forum.  I am not worried about one program, but all of them
he is farming activity, go look at his profile.

No I'm not , I'm just warning users to be careful of this program. A negative trusted ponzi owner paying a newly created account , seems legit...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PonziPoliceForce

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:51:25 AM

Of .005

FOR THE TIME BEING

Guys , have some second thoughts before believing this guy.  If you'll take a look on this user's profile, it was recently created, Nov. 11 ,2015 to be exact. It seems OP's alt Roll Eyes

You are probably to most retarded member I have seen on this forum.  I am not worried about one program, but all of them

No I'm not , I'm just warning users to be careful of this program. A negative trusted ponzi owner paying a newly created account , seems legit...

Lol, I have been payed by many of these programs. The only one not legit here is you because you shove your opinion on every post and no one needs it or cares about it  Shocked...

I want to tell you, people like this tool don't grow on trees. They usually swing from them.
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:12:33 AM

Of .005

FOR THE TIME BEING

Lol, I have been payed by many of these programs. The only one not legit here is you because you shove your opinion on every post and no one needs it or cares about it  Shocked...

I want to tell you, people like this tool don't grow on trees. They usually swing from them.

I'm also a user of this forum so I am free to post my opinions here and if no one cares about me so why bother replying to my posts Roll Eyes If you really don't care , just ignore it Tongue
AltFaucets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:00:07 PM

I received my payment  Shocked

Of .005

FOR THE TIME BEING

Guys , have some second thoughts before believing this guy.  If you'll take a look on this user's profile, it was recently created, Nov. 11 ,2015 to be exact. It seems OP's alt Roll Eyes

You are probably to most retarded member I have seen on this forum.  I am not worried about one program, but all of them

Lol, I have been payed by many of these programs. The only one not legit here is you because you shove your opinion on every post and no one needs it or cares about it  Shocked...

If you care about users, you should to warn here everyone that depositing money in "games" like this is very risky because IN ANY MOMENT can collapse and they can LOSE EVERYTHING!
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:19:40 PM

I received my payment  Shocked

Of .005

FOR THE TIME BEING

Guys , have some second thoughts before believing this guy.  If you'll take a look on this user's profile, it was recently created, Nov. 11 ,2015 to be exact. It seems OP's alt Roll Eyes

You are probably to most retarded member I have seen on this forum.  I am not worried about one program, but all of them

Lol, I have been payed by many of these programs. The only one not legit here is you because you shove your opinion on every post and no one needs it or cares about it  Shocked...

If you care about users, you should to warn here everyone that depositing money in "games" like this is very risky because IN ANY MOMENT can collapse and they can LOSE EVERYTHING!

You have to be retarded, it says it in bold on the top of my post

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:30:01 PM

Hello My Friends,

*WE CREATE A WEB PAGE FOR YOU TO TRACK YOUR WINS AND YOUR EARNINGS! <- NO ONE DOES THAT

***NEVER RISK MORE THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE, INVEST AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND JUDGEMENT
THIS IS NOT A PONZI!

My name is OddsWorthBetting aka Shintaro Kawaguti, and I am offering you for a limited time to create a betting portfolio with my service and I will manage it for you.

If you check my official ODDSWORTHBETTING thread you will see that my picks are some of the best and most accurate BTCtalk has ever seen and I am here to scam NO ONE!

The minimum investment into my unique service is .005 and I will work on it for 1 week and grow the amount. I will then proceed to send you the amount back that was earned with a 50% on the profit earned. Please keep in mind that returns are not always guaranteed and that you may lose all your money with my service.

If you are interested you must send me a PM (I check skype only occasionally so a PM is better)

Arigato.

-Shintaro

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:30:24 PM

We are now listed as a paying on rychallenge!

Enjoy and invest now!

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:41:22 PM

Please keep in mind that returns are not always guaranteed and that you may lose all your money with my service. thank you for mentioning this.

Yes I mention this because I am a legit businessman.

How long you run your business? It's a bit strange that a legit business man needs ~$2 for investment .. this amount need kids when they go out for ice cream ...

I think ice cream is more expensive than that by the way, kiddo Smiley

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:31:17 AM

Bump for investments and moniessss  Roll Eyes

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:56:03 AM

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ONLINE!  Cool

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:40:42 PM

VOUCH COPY NOW OPEN FOR ONE USER!

fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:31:20 PM

can i have it?

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:18:17 PM

can i have it?

You have to send me a PM if you want the vouch copy

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:10:42 AM

Bump I need someone to do a vouch!!!

Crypto_Boost

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:48:46 PM

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ONLINE!  Cool

you Sir are a liar and thief !,.. you stole my signature design just edited some text,..

and you didin't even bothered to change the color of signatures ? haha Grin so low

btw, your ( whatever it is ) game is NOT fully transparent , it's not transparent at all to be precise,..

and you have "SSL/DDoS Protected Server" in your signature ? as far as I can see you don't even have a site,..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: