Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Credit Card  (Read 3453 times)
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

it's a good idea to have credit card bitcoin in the country with a credit card bitcoin for them because they have a bitcoin machine they are abroad but should be 100% safe credit card with the machine to prevent you they do not have their bitcoin funds and are good at credit cards atm to get more people to know bitcoin

xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

I think they are bot alike because you have to cash in hand and you can pay something without bringing money, the only difference between them is that bitcoin works faster that credit card, because when you pay bitcoin no more signs or what so ever to finish transaction while in credit cards you need to sign after giving your card and bitcoin have no card yer so you pay using your mobile devices.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

People are becoming increasingly accustomed to using bank cards. Now, with the increasing penetration of mobile and P2P payment systems, the necessity to use cash is quickly becoming obsolete. 
Which do you think is the relation between bitcoin and credit card? Don't you think the use of credit card works as the same way as bitcoin does?

I think its much better to see it as a debit card rather than a credit card. Credit means that you’re going to pay it as credit first while in reality you would have to have the bitcoin coins first in your account before you can make the purchase. That’s why I think it would be better for a bitcoin debit card. Its important that you align yourself foirst that this is a technology and innovation worth exploring to. With this we can utilize the coins much more better and we can actually make bitcoin great and have more positivity in it
bargainspecial6

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

There btcs are prone to hacker attack much much more than the stealing of credit card numbers
rhombuschock8

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

Credit cards are not much smoother than btcs because btcs are much more safer and personal than use of cards
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

People are becoming increasingly accustomed to using bank cards. Now, with the increasing penetration of mobile and P2P payment systems, the necessity to use cash is quickly becoming obsolete. 
Which do you think is the relation between bitcoin and credit card? Don't you think the use of credit card works as the same way as bitcoin does?
yhe problem is how can we assured about the payments?what i mean is the assurance of the parties whos releasing the funds?do we have to out collateral?since we cant fill up the form to put our identity,but this one is cool because in my place theres a bitcoin atm ,so credit card or debit is fine with me.
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

For your kind information btcs are not much well than credit cards as their is a total cash back gurantee if sent to a wrong place via credit card
jpurusa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Credit cards are different to Bitcoin. Credit cards charge users after they have bought something, whereas in Bitcoin, money is stored in your Bitcoin account and deducted from it when you make a purchase. I would say credit cards are easier to use but I would rather use Bitcoin as it is also a good investment. As the price of Bitcoin is rising now, I am also earning money even after I purchase something. I also don't like the fact that banks charge you more if you pay your debt back late, I am a forgetful person and that's why Bitcoin works for me. People have different views on this subject but that is my opinion.
I really agree to this good opinion. As a banker several years ago, I would like to say that btc is different from credit card. It will be more suitable to compare btc, let say btc card with debit card.In daily transaction these products can support each other, they can take the same function. The most important thing to do is issuing law or regulation regarding bitcoin that can be accepted globally to support bitcoin.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

There are certainly cards now and still coming out, that are good for conversion of bitcoin to USD for immediate use... But I would love to see a pure bitcoin credit/debit card, but that would require businesses to accept crypto. I think that's a bit down the road still.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

Credit cards are not much smoother than btcs because btcs are much more safer and personal than use of cards
Bitcoin would need a lot of money in it, more than it does now for it to be a credit card. Bitcoin is not the same as the United States Dollar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

I think the only way it would work is if it was a pre-pay card which was topped up with bitcoin and then each day a set price is made for the conversion. It would be possible to link it to exact price at transaction due to the slow speed of transaction and volatility of the price

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

Now there is a very serious war between bitcoins, visas and master cards! There were already a lot of restrictions that some cards can not serve the crypto market! This war will go on for a long time, because very large capital has selected bitcoin from the visas! I think not soon there will be maps that will serve bitcoin!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BreachOfEuphoria

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

I like the idea somewhat but i also think it's two worlds that should not be intertwined.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

It works because they are the same digital transactions and process but different scope. Using credit cards it means a credit or a debt which oblige you to pay the interest, transactions and worst thing is the late fees if ever you did not pay on time but using Bitcoin for any transactions will make you at ease and disciplined because you are avoiding debt.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

Well I think it does not smoke the same because with credit cards banks charge us interest while bitcoin gives us profits in multiple ways there is a big difference and our bitcoin platform is more secure while the credit card can be lost and they do not accept it in some countries while bitcoin is already declared the safest cryptographic virtual currency in the world

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

For me currently only bitcoin credit cards can be bought but maybe with some credit card items will also do this step. What could be a problem for them as the bitcoin price fluctuations because of the credit card you are buying now becomes difficult to determine some actual costs. Cool
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

.l

If it is possible that Bitcoin could be withdrawn cash from the ATM machine thats been gooD  to hear about. The banks Will get involve to that because  you can not open a credit card  but no other than them. It depends if one of those projects of Bitcoin Will provide or issue of such credit Cards for the Bitcoin users. However, if credit Cards from the banks Will be used, then it could Help local banks for Its productivity as well. But somewhere in America, as what I read it from this forum that you can withdraw your Bitcoin to cash from the ATMs out there.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:16:56 AM

Interesting idea! Bitcoin credit card would be convenient for people in future, but it will be possible if bitcoin will more stable
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

In many countries there are already ATMs for bitcoin, as well as credit cards for which you can put your bitcoin and use it as a normal credit card. For example Xapo.
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

I recommend that all beginners begin training and find a good leader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: