Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.io - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities  (Read 103016 times)
dexu

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:57:23 AM

Hi, Tesla Motors, Inc. market is stuck Sad
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:11:05 AM

Hi, Tesla Motors, Inc. market is stuck Sad

Stock Market isn't open yet.

https://1broker.com/?c=market_hours

US Stock Markets   Daily 9:30:00 AM   Daily 4:00:00 PM
dexu

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:13:24 AM

Thank You !

I did not know Wink
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 10:36:37 AM

In OP you mention a trade of price going up 1% and then getting 101% back. I guess fees arent included in that since trading against high fees, like on bitfinex, is really hard with 1% profits. Odds are too hard against you. So i think it would be better to have real example, including fees. Though thats only my opinion.

Why no BTC-USD or something like that? Do you trade on real markets or are you a bookmaker only?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Jojatekok

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:16:08 PM

I'm currently working on implementing full API functionality in C# right now. Basically, everything is done and tested by now, but I'm not at home at the moment, and the project itself isn't even documented yet, so the public release has to be postponed for a bit. My project is a Portable Class Library, so it could be utilized on Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, and even more platforms which are supported.

Regarding the API's specification: It's pretty straightforward to use, but there is also quite a lot of unneeded redundancy. For instance, "long", "short", "Market", "Limit", and "Stopentry" values could be replaced with numbers (thus, making them easily enumerable). Also, I don't think there should be response data included for edited positions, as they also seem to be redundant for me.

By the way, as the site grows, positions and orders should have alphanumeric IDs (8 characters should be enough) in order to make them easier to recognize. Or just simply make the IDs user-based instead of using global values.

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
Bitcoin (BTC): 14wHehBtFt321WTV15khon8Juaxh9drnfJ
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 04:21:05 PM

Is trading forex with profit easier than trading bitcoin fiat pairs? With support and resistlines and so on. The Forex market is way bigger so i would think more traders believe in these indicators, so that its a self fullfilling prophecy.

Is it that way and is it easier to make the same profit?

Rage19420

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:24:08 PM

Is trading forex with profit easier than trading bitcoin fiat pairs? With support and resistlines and so on. The Forex market is way bigger so i would think more traders believe in these indicators, so that its a self fullfilling prophecy.

It can be much more profitable....if you know what you're doing. Ever since I discovered 1broker I no longer trade alts/BTC. Just straight FX and mainly the top 3-4 pairs.

FX market has insane liquidity and is primarily news/economy driven, so regular weekly news reports can send pairs up or down (a lot a times). At different margins you can ride a trend for a few days/weeks and gain huge profits.
Jojatekok

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:26:33 PM

I forgot to mention that the API should also allow for historical price data to be queried, and there should also be a call to request every available quote (not being limited to 20 markets).

I have also notified that every marked has a CFD type. What kind of other market types are you going to add? Options, maybe?

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3499

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:08:22 PM

Hi, I want join a broker where I can trade forex indices, stocks, commodities...
DO you accept other altcoins (maybe ltc/doge?) ? What is the minimum for withdraw in case one need urgently money? And in how many time I can receive my BTC? (Update also first post because the last news is date 2014 December).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 09:15:50 PM

It can be much more profitable....if you know what you're doing. Ever since I discovered 1broker I no longer trade alts/BTC. Just straight FX and mainly the top 3-4 pairs.

FX market has insane liquidity and is primarily news/economy driven, so regular weekly news reports can send pairs up or down (a lot a times). At different margins you can ride a trend for a few days/weeks and gain huge profits.

I tried trading with leverage on bitfinex, though the fees of 0.08% are huge. They work so hard against you that its hard to make a profit. Its like betting on a dice site whose house advantage is too high.

OKCoin works way better but still... all the things i learned about indicators are still not so easy put into consistently profitable trading.

So what you look for is weekly news reports? Can you tell which ones exactly?

Besides that, do you use indicators and if so which.

What are the trading fees? I found their fees page but it doesnt mention fees. They cant be zero like in the first table right?

Rage19420

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:55:11 PM

I tried trading with leverage on bitfinex, though the fees of 0.08% are huge. They work so hard against you that its hard to make a profit. Its like betting on a dice site whose house advantage is too high.

OKCoin works way better but still... all the things i learned about indicators are still not so easy put into consistently profitable trading.

What are the trading fees? I found their fees page but it doesnt mention fees. They cant be zero like in the first table right?

FX is much different then trading on OKcoin and Bitfinex. You are best to learn the basics on http://www.babypips.com/school

Every week several FX sites publish the weeks scheduled reports ie: http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

Plus on going economic situations have an affect as well ie; Greece and the state of the EURO.

Fees are the spread. Each FX pair, Index, etc has there own spread set and indicated on the order page.

Venusianism

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:28:15 AM

FX is much different then trading on OKcoin and Bitfinex. You are best to learn the basics on http://www.babypips.com/school

Every week several FX sites publish the weeks scheduled reports ie: http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

Plus on going economic situations have an affect as well ie; Greece and the state of the EURO.

Fees are the spread. Each FX pair, Index, etc has there own spread set and indicated on the order page.

Yes definitely, & I would add forexfactory.com/calendar &  /news to keep up to date w/ world economics, political finance, big news & press conferences, government officials' decisions that affect the prices, etc.

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 12:49:52 PM

Thank you for the hints about where to look at in order to guess where the prices will move to. I definitely will check things out and will see what chances i have to earn with it constantly.

Rage19420

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:04:49 PM

Thank you for the hints about where to look at in order to guess where the prices will move to. I definitely will check things out and will see what chances i have to earn with it constantly.

Also if you don't have already, get an account at https://www.tradingview.com

They have a free basic account and paid versions have extended capabilities and features.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:58:47 PM

They have a free basic account and paid versions have extended capabilities and features.

I already have one. And yes tradingview is great. Even though i think their implementation of elliot waves are not standard. But the amount of value they offer for free is great. Especially the "ideas" that are shared there. Very valuable.

And way better than bitcoinwisdom. I dont know why so many like that website, they could get way more on tradingview.

Rage19420

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:02:07 PM

I already have one. And yes tradingview is great. Even though i think their implementation of elliot waves are not standard. But the amount of value they offer for free is great. Especially the "ideas" that are shared there. Very valuable.

And way better than bitcoinwisdom. I dont know why so many like that website, they could get way more on tradingview.

Agreed, the auto EW script isn't accurate at all. Better to do it manually imo.
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:20:31 PM

Gonna have my account open this week. Hoping the spreads/liquidity isn't too bad ...

Rage19420

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:42:55 PM

Gonna have my account open this week. Hoping the spreads/liquidity isn't too bad ...

Spreads are pretty decent on 1broker, the liquidity is insane.
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:19:31 AM

How much leverage do they provide?

- Mayer Amschel

Hours
Jojatekok

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:19:50 PM

How much leverage do they provide?

- Mayer Amschel

It's different for each market: https://1broker.com/?c=cfds

Code:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: