Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.io - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities  (Read 103014 times)
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:57:51 AM

Daily's range for bitstamp is 0.80$.
For mt.gox it is 6$.

This is the end of day trading

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beutelschneider

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:22:32 PM

So what about the long announced "Take Profit" now? I don't think this is too hard to add, since it's working like the "Stop Loss" or are you guys fearing this feature 'cause it would increase your losses?
exxe (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:33:00 PM

So what about the long announced "Take Profit" now? I don't think this is too hard to add, since it's working like the "Stop Loss" or are you guys fearing this feature 'cause it would increase your losses?
The "Take Profit" implementation is now ready for usage. You can add/edit the take profit value in the position overview.

Sorry for the delay. We had to make urgent internal upgrades in the past weeks what kept us busy.
msb8r

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:53:42 PM

The "Take Profit" implementation is now ready for usage. You can add/edit the take profit value in the position overview.

Sorry for the delay. We had to make urgent internal upgrades in the past weeks what kept us busy.

Bug report:
Have short positions on gold and silver, trying to update my stop loss (leaving Take Profit blank), I get an error "Take Profit cannot be greater than Stop Loss".

New Bitcoin directory @ http://btcdir.org/
exxe (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:39:22 PM

Bug report:
Have short positions on gold and silver, trying to update my stop loss (leaving Take Profit blank), I get an error "Take Profit cannot be greater than Stop Loss".
This problem should be fixed now. Thanks.
msb8r

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 09:23:31 AM

Bug report:
This problem should be fixed now. Thanks.

Confirmed, thanks

New Bitcoin directory @ http://btcdir.org/
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:31:02 AM

Is this still active brokerage?
I didn't find so much info about 1Broker.
picobit

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

Decor in numeris

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:29:43 AM

Is this still active brokerage?
I didn't find so much info about 1Broker.

I have been using it for USD/BTC betting recently.  have not tried the other markets.
exxe (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:40:53 PM

Our redesigned interface is now live! We hope, it greatly improves the trading experience for all customers. It was built on top of the (self-proclaimed) superheroic MVW framework AngularJS.

Beutelschneider

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:21:02 PM

The new interface looks really nice, but you should check if the profit related to the leverage is calculated right ASAP!

I trade 1BTC long with a leverage of 2, when i open the position the window says "for every 1% up you will win 0.02BTC"
So if i'm winning with 12%, i should get 0.24BTC for example?!

Looks more like i'm trading with a leverage of 1, even if it shows 2  Huh Huh

Beutelschneider

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:19:39 PM

I've choosen that example with 1BTC to keep it simple to verify!

According to this, my profit should be 0.24BTC when i win 12% and not 0.12BTC which looks more like a leverage of 1 and posted in the picture before!

12*0.02=0.24  Cool

1% increase when opening the position at 100$/BTC would be much more different than 1% increase starting with 200$/BTC at all! I'd really appreciate an explanation how this %-thing works at all.

bizz

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 06:35:41 PM

I've choosen that example with 1BTC to keep it simple to verify!

According to this, my profit should be 0.24BTC when i win 12% and not 0.12BTC which looks more like a leverage of 1 and posted in the picture before!

12*0.02=0.24  Cool

1% increase when opening the position at 100$/BTC would be much more different than 1% increase starting with 200$/BTC at all! I'd really appreciate an explanation how this %-thing works at all.

It says there if price of BTCUSD goes up 1% you will profit 0.02. The percentage that is shown in first picture (+12%) is % increase of your value invested (1BTC I guess). So that means since you bought BTCUSD it went up 6%. With leverage of 2 that's 12% for your 1BTC (+0.12) and  that is what is shown in your first pic.

added: You can check how many % BTCUSD went up since you bought it by calculating Entry Price and current price.
exxe (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 07:00:32 PM

bizz is right here. The percentage value shown in your open positions is the amount you won/lost in relation to your invested margin.
However, we will add a profit/loss calculator with the next update.

Donated 0.045 BTC to your signature address, bizz.
exxe (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:32:57 PM

I'm totally not recommending this service! Re-quoting sucks (just lost 0.05 BTC instead of gaining around 0.1 BTC, fuck you!), BTC withdrawal
fee is the highest I've witnessed ever (0.05 BTC), BTC spread 4.2 holy fuck are you insane, and so on. There is scam written all over the place.

We already had this discussion Bitcoin Megastore. It's very hard to make the market in such extreme situations. (Bitstamp even doesn't offer a (stable) realtime API)
We agreed that 1Broker should not be used for high(er) frequency trading (holding times < 3 minutes), but you still do it and calling us a scam (again). If you want to be save from re-quotes you could use limit or stop-entry orders.

The withdrawal fee is 0.005 BTC not 0.05 BTC, but we may lower this in the future.
The 4.2 spread is announced 2 days in advance and is needed to keep this market profitable for us. (Current spread on btc.sx is also 4.36)

You may be completely unhappy with our service/fees/conditions, but please stop these scam accusations.

Beutelschneider

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:31:51 AM

No updates for USD/BTC markets for the last 30 minutes while the exchange rate is moving?!
bizz

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:02:45 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 05:19:48 PM by bizz

Feature request and pretty important for me: Ability to set stop loss in advance on ordering. Main reason is to know in advance what my minimum stop-loss would be for given instrument. Right now it's really hard - have to guess/calculate.

Edit: clarification.
Vani

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:12:56 AM

I like your site. I made a test account to see more of it. The spreads are nice, but because I mainly trade the main Forex pairs (not BTC/USD) it is hard to calculate the profit or loses at forehand. The information that you win an x amount of BTC when the price will rise (or fall) 1% is not enough for me, since I like mostly pretty short time trades and such rises (or falls) are very rare then. For example for Eur/Usd it is like 134 pips. I don't want to wait for that  Wink

Is it possible to add demo trading? I think it makes me feel more comfortable to demo trade first to get familiar with the platform and to see the consequences on my Forex trades (for my BTC balance) of several trades (winning and losing ones).

Is it true that at this moment we can not go long on all markets on your broker or only on BTC/USD?

Nice website, hope to see some nice promotions/advertising to make it even bigger. Keep up the good work!
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:25:52 PM

This services is quite nice. I used it a few times a while ago but forgot about it.

I have a few questions:
1. What is your liquidation policy? Only when all my bitcoins are gone or after a certain time/price drop. Because I remeber that you arbitrarily (from my point of view) liquidated my position which caused me a loss.
2. Since users bet against you (hope I understood the service correctly), do you have enough funds to cover losses over a longer period. For example all users go Long with a total amount of 1000BTC and Bitcoin continues to rise for a few weeks/month (which is quite likely), this can cause a huge loss for you. There is also no maximum and I read somewhere that you are stundent. Seems to me likely that you will default someday.
exxe (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:38:20 AM

Feature request and pretty important for me: Ability to set stop loss in advance on ordering. Main reason is to know in advance what my minimum stop-loss would be for given instrument. Right now it's really hard - have to guess/calculate.

Edit: clarification.
This is definitely planned and will be implemented in the near future.

I like your site. I made a test account to see more of it. The spreads are nice, but because I mainly trade the main Forex pairs (not BTC/USD) it is hard to calculate the profit or loses at forehand. The information that you win an x amount of BTC when the price will rise (or fall) 1% is not enough for me, since I like mostly pretty short time trades and such rises (or falls) are very rare then. For example for Eur/Usd it is like 134 pips. I don't want to wait for that  Wink

Is it true that at this moment we can not go long on all markets on your broker or only on BTC/USD?
Thanks! The next update will contain a profit/loss calculation tool. We will consider the demo account feature.
There are no trading interruptions for our non-BTCUSD markets. The BTC/USD market will be closed, however.

I have a few questions:
1. What is your liquidation policy? Only when all my bitcoins are gone or after a certain time/price drop. Because I remeber that you arbitrarily (from my point of view) liquidated my position which caused me a loss.
This depends on the leverage used. When you open a position an automatic Stop-Loss value is assigned to it. (visible when you click on the arrow beside the position)
This is, at the same time, the limit, what means that you can't edit it to a lower value for long position and vice-versa for short positions.

The calculation for this limit is quite complicated and is likely to be changed soon. Usually it is a value where you lost 80-100% of the margin.

2. Since users bet against you (hope I understood the service correctly), do you have enough funds to cover losses over a longer period. For example all users go Long with a total amount of 1000BTC and Bitcoin continues to rise for a few weeks/month (which is quite likely), this can cause a huge loss for you. There is also no maximum and I read somewhere that you are stundent. Seems to me likely that you will default someday.
There are limits: https://1broker.com/?c=cfds
1Broker is not a hobby-project by a student who lives at his parents' house.
We are operating since one year (without incidents) with a total volume of more than 24,000,000$. (60k BTC)
We are well funded and confident enough to say that we know what we are doing.

Important announcement (https://1broker.com/?c=news&newsid=10)
BTC/USD is closed

Our BTC/USD market will be closed on Monday, November 18th 2013, 4:00 pm (GMT+1).

There are multiple reasons behind this decision:
- This market was hardly profitable for us. The extreme high volatility makes it also extremely risky for market makers to offer a derivative. The only way to fight this is with low limits and high spreads, which both lead to unsatisfied traders.
- The data connection to most Bitcoin/U.S. Dollar exchanges is unstable or comes with huge lags. Many exchanges don't have a real-time data stream or (re)move such APIs without warnings.
- We had to put extraordinary much time and resources into managing this market.
- Although we have ideas to overcome the above problems, a new implementation is complex and needs a lot of work.

FAQ
Is 1Broker bankrupt?
No, we currently have roughly two times the amount of all users' assets as reserves.

Will open positions get force-closed?
Yes, on Monday 4:00 pm (GMT+1) we will close all open BTCUSD positions with a market order. If you want to avoid this please close your position until then.

Wait .. you have collected the spread and now my position needs to be closed?!
Before the weekend, the spread will be lowered to 0.01 points to make this a non-issue.

What is the future of 1Broker?
We will concentrate on the other markets and improve the whole platform even faster. In the near future we will add a lot of new markets.

Will the BTC/USD CFD come back?
We don't know yet, but if yes, it will be in a completely different form.

Why is 1Broker so incompetent? Offering derivatives is easy!
Great, we would gladly outsource the management and risks of this market. If you have enough know-how and financial reserves just contact us.
exxe (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:00:45 AM

With today's update, we added a profit/loss calculator to our platform. We are sure that this tool is quite helpful for most traders, especially those, who are new to CFD trading.

More good news: The fee for Bitcoin withdrawals was reduced to 0.001 BTC.

Link: https://1broker.com/?c=profitloss_calculator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: