Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.io - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities  (Read 103016 times)
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

Best thing is to take your btc out as soon as you can. They will confirm timelines later today. Then wait what will happen. I hope they come back as i really liked their website.

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:31:06 AM

they are now processing withdrawals!

Withdrawals are now being processed. Due to the high amount of withdrawal requests, please expect significant delays.
https://twitter.com/1Brokerio/status/1050365723435040769

Best thing is to take your btc out as soon as you can. They will confirm timelines later today. Then wait what will happen. I hope they come back as i really liked their website.

i hope so too---as long as they are just blocking IP addresses from america rather than doing KYC. if they start doing KYC, i'm done with them. fingers crossed that they can reach some settlement with the feds and resume operations.

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2405
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

they are now processing withdrawals!

Withdrawals are now being processed. Due to the high amount of withdrawal requests, please expect significant delays.
https://twitter.com/1Brokerio/status/1050365723435040769

i hope so too---as long as they are just blocking IP addresses from america rather than doing KYC. if they start doing KYC, i'm done with them. fingers crossed that they can reach some settlement with the feds and resume operations.

I withdrew allready, went easy and fast.

but KYC is allready KIND OF implented lol. just try to withdraw

TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:59:35 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 03:57:46 PM by TReano

If you are looking for an established alternative to trade the Stock/Forex/Commodity Markets. I have been using and suggesting them for years now.
Unlike 1broker they have a live support and Metatrader 4 support which have been asked for 1broker for ever.

https://simplefx.com

Easy decision once you tried them if you ask me....
If you have any concerns you can always contact their Live-Support. They really responsive and helpful.
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

I suspect that 1Broker will not be active anymore or are there other plans after the domain has been seized? If not, which alternatives to 1Broker are currently available on the market? I do know Plus500 but it is not really Bitcoin-only based.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

If not, which alternatives to 1Broker are currently available on the market?

what are you trading?
you want anonymity?

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:32:35 AM

I withdrew allready, went easy and fast.

but KYC is allready KIND OF implented lol. just try to withdraw

at least the KYC is easy to pass. crisis averted! Smiley

If you are looking for an established alternative to trade the Stock/Forex/Commodity Markets. I have been using and suggesting them for years now.
Unlike 1broker they have a live support and Metatrader 4 support which have been asked for 1broker for ever.

https://simplefx.com

they allowed customers from the USA, no KYC for crypto accounts, and offered the same instruments as 1broker. for several years. you think it's a good time to keep funds on there? Wink

simplefx UI is awful btw.

Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

If I may suggest the exchange that I founded with my partners in 2014 under the First Global Credit domain. We have just rebranded as Panxora.io We deliver a selection of 500 stocks you can trade, ETFs, you can deposit and trade with a dozen currencies like BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC and LTC. We are adding a range of exciting tokens and for any trader that can prove (with a statement) that they were a 1broker client I will provide them with a month of commission rebates on trading so they can get a feel for our service. (you'll have to set up the account and then email me so I can arrange the credit) marcie.terman@panxora.io.
We are not able to serve US based customers. We do not act as a bucket shop as there is a prime broker executing trades.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
crosbykid

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

I suspect that 1Broker will not be active anymore or are there other plans after the domain has been seized? If not, which alternatives to 1Broker are currently available on the market? I do know Plus500 but it is not really Bitcoin-only based.

Most 1broker people are moving to WCX as far as I know. Basically a 1broker clone, except it needs KYC and no Americans allowed.

https://wcex.com

I've personally tried both WCX and the other alternative people talk about, Simplefx. Unfortunately the fees/spreads on simplefx can get outrageous, in particular the overnight premiums which they do a wonderful job at hiding. I'm also not particularly fond of the simplefx UI.

WCX pros vs 1broker: lower spreads, more markets, better charts (they use tradingview), demo trading, good on mobile.
WCX cons vs 1broker: no USA people, no copy trading.
TechnoComanche

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:17:24 PM

Seems WCEX is #JustAnotherRipOFF

https://twitter.com/KingofAtroPix/status/1090378315511287808
crosbykid

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:27:28 AM

WCX complying with ESMA regulations is not a ripoff. It's actually a good thing. Better to comply with regulations than end up like 1broker.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:19:52 PM

WCX complying with ESMA regulations is not a ripoff. It's actually a good thing. Better to comply with regulations than end up like 1broker.

by restriciting only account who are on the winning side? lol

Zerbis

Activity: 335

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:52:54 PM

I miss 1Broker. WCEX is nice, but 30x leverage for EU traders is very bad  Undecided Cry

Don't look back in anger
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:16:42 PM

I miss 1Broker. WCEX is nice, but 30x leverage for EU traders is very bad  Undecided Cry

do they have as good reputition as 1B?

Zerbis

Activity: 335

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:17:59 PM

I just registered an account today. I will try them in next weeks , then i will show what i think .

do they have as good reputition as 1B?

Don't look back in anger
hosadrone

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:17:40 PM

WCX has a solid reputation. Search for 'WCX reviews' or 'wcx' on Google. They also have a Telegram group which remains pretty active.

Personally I've been using them for about 2 months without any issues. I'm not in the EU so I don't know what impositions the EU regulations have but it seems to be respecting the Mifid laws like most eu brokers.
FXYeti

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:28:24 PM

I don't understand why the world exchanges have to stop trading at weekends considering it's all computer powered. Huh

They do not. Its just that the traffic is extremely low on weekends, and people are not able to get their deposits in.
Most of the exchanges do continue trading during weekends

FX markets open over the weekend?Huh

Since when?

Not for retail traders.... but !
#1 Central banks and related institutions can keep pushing around billions, even on weekends.
#2 Some brokers allow you to trade even during the weekend, but spreads will be much bigger during weekends when liquidity is super thin or almost non-existent.

https://www.markethours.net/forex-market-hours
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:20:08 PM

retail traders volume is so low it would be dangerous to leave brokers working when banks (and thus the liquidity providers) are closed. you would have to deal with a lot of margin calls because of huge spreads and slippage.

teknonix

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:23:13 PM

I think 1broker is back. https://extrading.io is a new social trade with the same features, also 5% better opportunity for trade owner. what do you think for extrading.io?
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:04:19 AM

Cudos to 1broker for letting me withdraw! I would trust them again.

I think 1broker is back. https://extrading.io is a new social trade with the same features, also 5% better opportunity for trade owner. what do you think for extrading.io?
What makes you think this is related to 1broker?

-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: