Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best mining hardware?  (Read 2063 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:54:48 PM

So you mean I need to hire a place in a energy generating company?

Look at different services on the forums that host miners.  Some specialize on you send a miner to them and you pay them to host it.  You have a much better chance with this as it is again less then 1/2  of what your home cost is and possible even cheaper.

But look around and research before sending a miner out to someone.  There are some well known ones, and I would stick to them.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:56:12 PM

Look at different services on the forums that host miners.  Some specialize on you send a miner to them and you pay them to host it.  You have a much better chance with this as it is again less then 1/2  of what your home cost is and possible even cheaper.

But look around and research before sending a miner out to someone.  There are some well known ones, and I would stick to them.
There are well known companies or miners?
Also thanks for this awesome idea, then I can make profit, but I need to find a trusted one that is located in the Netherlands.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:24:32 PM

Also thanks for this awesome idea, then I can make profit, but I need to find a trusted one that is located in the Netherlands.

Well known companies that host miners.  I don't think you will find one in the netherlands though.

I think you are going too have use elsewhere.  Main spots I can think of is China, Canada, US.   But I'm sure there are a few others.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:32:58 PM

Well known companies that host miners.  I don't think you will find one in the netherlands though.

I think you are going too have use elsewhere.  Main spots I can think of is China, Canada, US.   But I'm sure there are a few others.
Can you name a few trusted ones, so I can look at it?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: