Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] QSC Major Purchase confirmed  (Read 2096 times)
Qusocia (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:55:05 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2015, 09:19:50 PM by Qusocia

er][/center][/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WePromoteCrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:56:43 PM

Reading

Very nice to see more people using smart contracts in crypto.

That's what crypto should be!

Good luck with your project!
LadangGalau

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:04:50 PM

BookMark
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:05:07 PM

If the crowd sale actually will be hosted on StartJoin I may give it a look.
BTW the graphics look a bit skewed, try to straighten them out a bit.

Qusocia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:05:35 PM

Mods, could we request that our Image URLs show up as images themselves in the OP? If this is possible, let us know since the forum code isn't working for us.
Qusocia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

If the crowd sale actually will be hosted on StartJoin I may give it a look.
BTW the graphics look a bit skewed, try to straighten them out a bit.

That was actually what we were going for  Smiley
WePromoteCrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:20:31 PM

Mods, could we request that our Image URLs show up as images themselves in the OP? If this is possible, let us know since the forum code isn't working for us.
Code works fine.

It's just protection from newbie accounts.
Qusocia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:25:38 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 02:35:57 AM by Qusocia

Code works fine.

It's just protection from newbie accounts.

Ahh understood.

Also, we're decided NOT to use StartJOIN for our IPO.
grebec92

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:57:09 PM

Hm, interesting.
Qusocia (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:32:43 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2015, 05:19:54 PM by Qusocia

UPDATES for November 4, 2015:

The Team is still working hard on finalizing QBase for the upcoming Beta Client Release.

We have several other goals that will be added to the updated roadmap in early 2016. With Wearable Technology on the rise, a planned service for iOS and Android-based Watches is in the works. Our goal with this service is to detect other Qusocia users around you while you're on the road or walking down a busy street for example. This is our first goal in creating a Smart Environment for everybody. With Qusocia being a Personalized IoT Token, this will interconnect all Qusocia users using either their Laptop, Phones, or Wearables. Sending a social micropayment via ETP payment to a Stranger you wish to meet in real life is an absolutely unique way to meet new people and redefines Social connectivity. To make this possible, we have a lot of work to do in terms of Marketing and Development. Good news is that things are looking pretty bright right now. Personalized Ambient Intelligence(AmI) is extremely important when it comes to the technology powering Qusocia and enabling it to be tailored to the user's specific needs and desires. We're barely scratching the surface right now and we'll continuously be posting updates on our progress.
marjod

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:50:40 AM

I will keep an eye on this project. Features seems interesting from my point of view but I wait to hear more about it.
Qusocia (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:52:09 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 09:55:24 PM by Qusocia

UPDATES For November 5th, 2016:

-The Qusocia IPO is now a Private IPO on the Counterparty network with the ticker QSCO

-There are 5,000,000 QSCO Tokens for sale at 1 XCP Each.

-When Qusocia launches, these tokens will be able to be exchanged for 2 QSC.

HOW TO INVEST IN THE QUSOCIA IPO:

-Set up a Counterwallet here: https://wallet.counterwallet.io

-SAVE your 12 word passphrase in a notepad somewhere(or write it down for extra safety)

-Deposit XCP into your account(Use Poloniex or another Exchange to transfer BTC to XCP)

-Head over to "Exchange" on the left side of your counterwallet.

-Go to the right where it says "Select Another Pair"

-Where it says "Token 1" type in QSCO

-Select XCP for "Token 2"

-You can scroll down to see the IPO and how many QSCO are left to grab.

-SAVE your Tokens for when Qusocia launches!
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 04:13:22 PM

-There are 5,000,000 QSCX(A16795732744712565000) Tokens for sale at 1 XCP Each.

So wait a second, you can only invest with XCP?  You can't purchase any QSCX with BTC?

Take a look at the order books for XCP at Poloniex.  I have great respect for Counterparty so no disrespect to that project but to put it bluntly, XCP liquidity is fucking non-existent.  It makes no sense to only accept XCP if this is a legitimate ICO that aims to raise a solid development fund.  HOWEVER, it makes perfect sense to only accept XCP if this is a scam and nothing more than a thinnly veiled excuse for running an XCP pump and dump.
Qusocia (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:25:36 PM

So wait a second, you can only invest with XCP?  You can't purchase any QSCX with BTC?

Take a look at the order books for XCP at Poloniex.  I have great respect for Counterparty so no disrespect to that project but to put it bluntly, XCP liquidity is fucking non-existent.  It makes no sense to only accept XCP if this is a legitimate ICO that aims to raise a solid development fund.  HOWEVER, it makes perfect sense to only accept XCP if this is a scam and nothing more than a thinnly veiled excuse for running an XCP pump and dump.

We understand your concerns.
We were seeking a way to be able to invest with other Cryptocurrency. We looked into the NXT Monetary System as well as StartJOIN. After a lot of discussion, we've decided that the XCP System is perfect for running our IPO. We greatly apologize that this is an inconvenience for most BTC holders who can't obtain XCP. The Team did originally believe that the XCP system could also accept BTC and not just XCP. Again, we deeply apologize and promise to deliver a fantastic project after all of the confusion that may come up.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 06:50:47 PM

We were seeking a way to be able to invest with other Cryptocurrency. We looked into the NXT Monetary System as well as StartJOIN. After a lot of discussion, we've decided that the XCP System is perfect for running our IPO. We greatly apologize that this is an inconvenience for most BTC holders who can't obtain XCP. The Team did originally believe that the XCP system could also accept BTC and not just XCP. Again, we deeply apologize and promise to deliver a fantastic project after all of the confusion that may come up.

You don't have to apologize to me.  You and your team will be the ones who suffer from lack of funding if you are legitimate.

Obviously you can't accept BTC and XCP.  It has to be one or the other or else it becomes a debacle like the MAID ICO long ago.  This is why all major Counterparty ICOs to date have only accepted payment in the form of BTC and simply issued the appropriate tokens to the public BTC address that each individual investment was made from.    It works out beautifully since the Counterparty protocol piggybacks onto the BTC blockchain anyway.

It strikes me as odd that if your project is legitimate, you would choose the option that is GUARANTEED to SEVERELY limit the funding of your ICO, especially as you have already stated that you and your team looked into NXT and StartJOIN as well and therefore have no particular loyalty or alliance to the Counterparty project.  Let's even disregard liquidity for a second and point out the fact that there are only approximately 2.7 million XCP in existence yet there are 5 million QSCX for sale!  Not a chance in hell even 1% of those ever get purchased.

This shit makes absolutely zero sense.  https://i.imgur.com/KZk3nI2.png

"When Qusocia finally launches, all 12,000,000 PSC will [be] rewarded to those who participated in the QSCX Sale and to Development Funds."

Well we already know that logically a very small amount of the 5 million tokens will ever be purchased.  There isn't enough XCP to purchase it all and the only ICO that could possibly raise 5,000,000$ these days would be if Satoshi returned to launch Bitcoin 2.0.  So will your team still be keeping 2,000,000 QSC regardless?  If I (generously) estimate you sell 50,000 QSCX and your team keeps 2,000,000 QSCX, your pie chart would need to be readjusted to be 97.5% green.

This project is either a scam or your team is incompetent if you are bungling the terms of the pre-sale this badly.
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:02:17 PM

Make a bookmark here. The coin and the concept looks pretty promising. I will follow the news and probably invest some BTC.

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 07:39:34 PM

To me, this looks a lot like this other scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174503.0

They changed the terms and asked to invest BEFORE the project was ready to launch. And of course: newbie account Wink

I would be very careful to invest here.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
Qusocia (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:49:22 PM

You don't have to apologize to me.  You and your team will be the ones who suffer from lack of funding if you are legitimate.

Obviously you can't accept BTC and XCP.  It has to be one or the other or else it becomes a debacle like the MAID ICO long ago.  This is why all major Counterparty ICOs to date have only accepted payment in the form of BTC and simply issued the appropriate tokens to the public BTC address that each individual investment was made from.    It works out beautifully since the Counterparty protocol piggybacks onto the BTC blockchain anyway.

It strikes me as odd that if your project is legitimate, you would choose the option that is GUARANTEED to SEVERELY limit the funding of your ICO, especially as you have already stated that you and your team looked into NXT and StartJOIN as well and therefore have no particular loyalty or alliance to the Counterparty project.  Let's even disregard liquidity for a second and point out the fact that there are only approximately 2.7 million XCP in existence yet there are 5 million QSCX for sale!  Not a chance in hell even 1% of those ever get purchased.

This shit makes absolutely zero sense.  https://i.imgur.com/KZk3nI2.png

"When Qusocia finally launches, all 12,000,000 PSC will [be] rewarded to those who participated in the QSCX Sale and to Development Funds."

Well we already know that logically a very small amount of the 5 million tokens will ever be purchased.  There isn't enough XCP to purchase it all and the only ICO that could possibly raise 5,000,000$ these days would be if Satoshi returned to launch Bitcoin 2.0.  So will your team still be keeping 2,000,000 QSC regardless?  If I (generously) estimate you sell 50,000 QSCX and your team keeps 2,000,000 QSCX, your pie chart would need to be readjusted to be 97.5% green.

This project is either a scam or your team is incompetent if you are bungling the terms of the pre-sale this badly.

We won't be keeping 2,000,000 QSC. 80% of 12,000,000(slightly under 10,000,000) will automatically be dispersed to QSCX Holders as soon as they transfer. The remaining QSC kept will be a split between Development and rewarding QSCX Holders. Development will take far less than 2,000,000. We ourselves won't be holding any QSC after we continue to roll out more plans and utilize more services. We will admit that a small amount of these funds will be going towards the Qusocia Media Events next year. This will continue to expand Qusocia and help it become a success.

Anyways, what platform would you consider we use to Crowdfund our efforts? Since you seem biased against the Counterparty system, should we consider splitting the crowdfunding campaign between 2 different services? 2,500,000 QSCX available on the Counterparty network and 2,500,000 available on StartJOIN? These are things we considered and maybe we could have rolled things out much better.

We simply did not want to confuse everyone between the QSCX Token and Qusocia itself. We will fix this confusion in due time and we apologize.
Qusocia (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:56:39 PM

To me, this looks a lot like this other scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174503.0

They changed the terms and asked to invest BEFORE the project was ready to launch. And of course: newbie account Wink

I would be very careful to invest here.

We never changed any terms. We UPDATED the ANN with the IPO information and the service of IPO Distribution. That being said, we launched the IPO slightly earlier than anticipated. We wanted to focus on Qusocia and not the IPO which is why we decided to go with XCP. We are taking requests now to see if we should split the IPO between 2 different services. Once again, we were always going to launch the IPO this month. Check the Timeline in the OP.

We can guarantee you that Qusocia surely isn't a "scam" of some sort. The team has been working hard on this for a long time now.
We do understand it's important to be cautious on these forums though. There are sadly MANY scams out there and the team is surely aware of that and avoids being incorrectly interpreted as such. We will introduce a lot of exciting things whether funding is completed or not. We might not be able to reach a massive scale if we fail to fund the project, but we can surely get a barebones version of the project no matter what in a few months.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 08:42:48 PM

Holy fuck, you are either dense or being willfully obtuse.  Let me break this down as simply as possible.

80% of 12,000,000(slightly under 10,000,000) will automatically be dispersed to QSCX Holders as soon as they transfer.

This is very simple.

1.  You will NOT receive 5 MILLION USD of funding (currently 1 XCP = $1.06).

2.  You will not be able to sell all 5 million QSCX because you will not be receiving 100% OF THE XCP IN EXISTENCE, TWICE!!!!!!!!

So, let's take a step back again.  I want to make sure I haven't lost you yet.

80% of 12,000,000(slightly under 10,000,000) will automatically be dispersed to QSCX Holders as soon as they transfer.

Now see the term in bold?  QSCX Holders

WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THE LEFTOVER QSC WHEN 99% of the QSCX DOESN'T HAVE A HOLDER?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: