Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The #1 Bitcoin Conspiracy Barn  (Read 11887 times)
deliciousowl

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:56:31 AM

I don't even remember making this thread. Words of wisdom - if you're trying to OD, dont use cocaine.

Haven't worked for Counterparty for quite a while (way before the posts), and haven't interacted with the team either. They have better things to do than sponsor shitpost pumping. There's no need to drag them into what I'm doing. It doesn't take 221B baker street to figure out that mods have access logs. If I cared or was hired, I would budget in a VPN like the 9000 corporate shills flying around this sphere.

I'm sure if you do more of your incredible detective research you will find that the person I sent 0.5 BTC is indeed a real individual who is not me. The bitcoin network does not have a master or masters, unlike every distributed database out there. Besides, money is circumstantial to me. As are the cuck tears

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:18:55 AM

I don't even remember making this thread. Words of wisdom - if you're trying to OD, dont use cocaine.

Haven't worked for Counterparty for quite a while (way before the posts), and haven't interacted with the team either. They have better things to do than sponsor shitpost pumping. There's no need to drag them into what I'm doing. It doesn't take 221B baker street to figure out that mods have access logs. If I cared or was hired, I would budget in a VPN like the 9000 corporate shills flying around this sphere.

I'm sure if you do more of your incredible detective research you will find that the person I sent 0.5 BTC is indeed a real individual who is not me. The bitcoin network does not have a master or masters, unlike every distributed database out there. Besides, money is circumstantial to me. As are the cuck tears

Whatever mate so you sent it to one of your friends it doesn't matter. You that guy from Memento he had problems with his memory ?  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:03:11 PM

gumcruise started this thread.
I proved that you and gumcruise are the same person.
Both of you told me in your own specail ways to get lost.
You, deliciousowl, paid the 0.5 BTC bounty offered up by gumcruise.
Now, you're claimin' that you don't remember making this thread.
To be fair, I honestly don't remember if I masturbated yesterday or the day before, but I'm pretty certain that I'm overdue given this stiff hard-on that all of a sudden materialized upon reading your post.
deliciousowl

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:15:02 PM

To be fair, I honestly don't remember if I masturbated yesterday or the day before, but I'm pretty certain that I'm overdue given this stiff hard-on that all of a sudden materialized upon reading your post.

Yes, and?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:22:04 PM

Yes, and?

As a (relatively) early adopted, the new price pump is making me feel generous... Who is smart enough to tell me what is wrong with this book cover? 0.5 BTC reward for the right answer.

"Mastering Bitcoin" by Andreas Antonopolous

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1449374042/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1449374042&linkCode=as2&tag=hocayoli-20&linkId=KRGAK7LJ7OSGJGN3

The ants give it a really awesome style, like the ants you will need work hard to get any bitcoins  Tongue

Anyhow, for me the wrong thing is that there is really no way to master Bitcoin, it cant be mastered. Sure you can learn one thing or two but you will never be the all mighty god of Bitcoin.

PS: Y u no BTC instead of B

1E4w3EkiUW4cs5C9gRUKdTJja9KUadAh2X

That is the right answer. You can't be the god of bitcoin and it can't be mastered.

https://blockchain.info/tx/96dede883008ec8b33033a2d6033b005de502c41fe841fde09c783f77db5e515

enjoy the 0.5 btc

Tune in next time for hopefully even more drama! I don't think I ever said I wouldn't pay  Smiley

Who is smart enough to tell me what is wrong with Filip?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:25:16 PM

Doesn't remember making this thread. Pah. Bullshit.

But...

The ants thing again since they are Leaf cutter ants they are considered to be farmers because they harvest the leaves to make compost whilst Bitcoin has miners.

This is the real answer to the question that the Op said about the cover being wrong so instead of sending it to your alt account it rightfully belongs to me !

1NYaBPmrUjGZ5WA7iiPkDGcd7EBZKNTECW

Bro, you can't just leave negative rep because you decided this is the real answer. Take it off.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:27:41 PM

But...

The ants thing again since they are Leaf cutter ants they are considered to be farmers because they harvest the leaves to make compost whilst Bitcoin has miners.

This is the real answer to the question that the Op said about the cover being wrong so instead of sending it to your alt account it rightfully belongs to me !

Bro, you can't just leave negative rep because you decided this is the real answer. Take it off.

Can he modify his neg?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:28:41 PM

Can he modify his neg?

If he wants to, I just don't think that his current reason is at all valid. I actually need to modify my negatives soon, I'll just watch this play out for a tiny bit longer before doing that to see any developments in the situation.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:29:30 PM

But...

Dude that's the real answer ! Gumcruise / Deleciousowl said that before his last post all the answers were wrong and then the only reason he sent the 0.5 was because Bitcoinstriker had posted his Bitcoin address.
deliciousowl

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:32:08 PM

If I were to theoretically give everyone in this thread 0.5btc would you guys stop being babies?

Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:34:08 PM

If I were to theoretically give everyone in this thread 0.5btc would you guys stop being babies?

Then you would have to give me 1 BTC for real since my answer is correct you can ask the author of the book if you like.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:35:07 PM

You can do it cheaper by splitting 0.5 BTC to all those that provided an answer (I'm not included) and offer up a sincere apology, exactly what I tried to get you to do before this blew up to what it is now.

EDIT: With apologies to Nobitcoin (whom you may now have to make a special arrangement for).

Do that, and I'll be off your back, with perhaps me tryin' to get some of your negs removed.
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:42:22 PM

Well.
That just happened.

Thanks for the 0.5BTC You paid my Rent  Grin

PS: You guys just want free Bitcoins https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:45:46 PM

Well.
That just happened.

PS: You guys just want free Bitcoins https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Thats a good win , I am behind with mine.
Good fortune.

And its gone.
P-Funk

Activity: 360

Token

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:03:54 PM

Hahaha this thread  Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:33:45 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2015, 08:46:47 PM by Gleb Gamow

Well.
That just happened.

Way to go! You were damn near far removed from all that's transpired since you've been paid, but for some odd-ass reason you came here to stick it up anybody's ass with your rent now being paid, coupled with alluding to some being crybabies wanting or deserving free bitcoins.

Here's an offer (you're gonna love this): You pay me 0.5 BTC and I won't definitively connect you to Filip. Deal? I'll even forget that this thread ever existed. HAHAHA
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:57:06 PM

Well.
That just happened.

Way to go! You were damn near far removed from all that's transpired since you've been paid, but for some odd-ass reason you came here to stick it up anybody's ass with your rent now being paid, coupled with alluding to some being crybabies wanting or deserving free bitcoins.

Here's an offer (you're gonna love this): You pay me 0.5 BTC and I won't definitively connect you to Filip. Deal? I'll even forget that this thread ever existed. HAHAHA

Whos Filip?
And I didnt come here to stick it up anybody's ass, I will stop replying here since I dont like to enter fights.
Sorry if I offended you, just trying to make a living.

You would have done the same, so please.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:27:20 PM

Well.
That just happened.

Whos Filip?
And I didnt come here to stick it up anybody's ass, I will stop replying here since I dont like to enter fights.

Filip is the dude who paid your rent while you're trying to make a living here on The #1 Bitcoin Conspiracy Barn.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:32:17 PM

Well.
That just happened.

Whos Filip?

Filip is the dude who paid your rent while you're trying to make a living here on The #1 Bitcoin Conspiracy Barn.

HAHAHA

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 09:33:20 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2015, 10:09:27 PM by DiamondCardz

Well.
That just happened.

Thanks for the 0.5BTC You paid my Rent  ;D

:D

Aaaand he had to turn.

Yes. Clearly. The whole accusation and all of the proof is made-up. Of course.

I'm unsure you've even looked at it.

To clarify, I don't care about the 0.5 BTC and that part of the accusation is gone now that he's paid it out, but the fact he was a) shilling and b) is denying everything is still there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: