Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed urgently for something. $100 in BTC needed.  (Read 791 times)
FlossinBob (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:58:34 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 03:40:22 AM by FlossinBob

I'm in need of 0.2728 BTC, I have a very very valuable watch that I may be willing to give as collateral.  Just message me or something for pictures of it or details.

I'm in urgent need of this. I'm willing to send copy of my ID (with my actual ID number blinked  + a ID picture WITH my face.) even as a back-up type thing.

Thank you, have nice day!

Update: From Florida, watch is already appraised by a big company that was wanting to buy it, for $4k. (I will not send this to you, unless you are a known trusted user on this forum, or Escrow)

I'm willing to provide ID , + ID  + photo of me holding it + my address if that is accepted as Digital (you can contact cops if I don't pay you back)

I'm able to pay back within 2 weeks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:01:01 AM

I'm in need of 2 BTC, I have a very very valuable watch that I may be willing to give as collateral.  Just message me or something for pictures of it or details.

I'm in urgent need of this. I'm willing to send copy of my ID (with my actual ID number blinked  + a ID picture WITH my face.) even as a back-up type thing.

are you talking about physical collateral to offer since you said about pictures?
why not post the collateral that you are offering so if anyone is interested they can post here as well, there's nothing to hide right?
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:04:27 AM

I'm in need of 2 BTC, I have a very very valuable watch that I may be willing to give as collateral.  Just message me or something for pictures of it or details.

I'm in urgent need of this. I'm willing to send copy of my ID (with my actual ID number blinked  + a ID picture WITH my face.) even as a back-up type thing.

if you can find a trusted escrow here in the forum that live near your place im quite sure you can get your loan otherwise its impossible someone might be interested in your ID as digital collateral. maybe try to find first an escrow or atleast post here where you live so they can offer to hold your collateral if they live near you
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:13:58 AM

How much do you think your "valuable" watch worth? I don't think the valuable part is not a valid collateral unless your watch costs about $700 which is the amount that you are trying to borrow here.  Also I don't think the ID will also help. This could work tho if someone who will lend you is in your local then maybe you can make a transaction offline. As urgent as it sounds, this kind of loan is very risky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 02:23:26 AM

You should mention where in the world you are located.  There is no need to ship your watch half way around the world if you can find a lender near you geographically.

Just so you are clear, you will need to send your watch, wait until it arrives and gets appraised, before you get any coin. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
FlossinBob (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:21:43 AM

No longer needing 2 BTC, ended up just doing LocalBitcoins for most of it via Paypal. (No one I knew would do Paypal for exchange)

However, I'm still short $100.

To answer some questions.

Where I'm from: Florida (USA)
The watch is $4k+ .. WAY more then what I'm asking for, meaning I'm only doing this deal with someone TRUSTED.
I can "digitally" show my ID + my face + my address or whatever ( you could literally send the cops to my house by having this information, if I didn't pay back.)

I'm trying to think of other digital stuff I have, but cannot think of anything sadly. I've updated the thread now.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 04:07:23 AM

No longer needing 2 BTC, ended up just doing LocalBitcoins for most of it via Paypal. (No one I knew would do Paypal for exchange)

The watch is $4k+ .. WAY more then what I'm asking for, meaning I'm only doing this deal with someone TRUSTED.
I can "digitally" show my ID + my face + my address or whatever ( you could literally send the cops to my house by having this information, if I didn't pay back.)

I'm trying to think of other digital stuff I have, but cannot think of anything sadly. I've updated the thread now.

No one will lend you $100 until they have collateral worth at least that in their hands.

Cops don't deal with civil lawsuits, so your ID is worthless.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
FlossinBob (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:09:07 AM

No one will lend you $100 until they have collateral worth at least that in their hands.

Cops don't deal with civil lawsuits, so your ID is worthless.
Who's some trusted/well known lenders on here? I can just contact them or something as I'd feel safer sending them the watch or something then anyone else.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 04:24:11 AM

Why don't you just take the watch to local pawn shop and pawn it for $100?

Then, pay the loan back and get your watch back.

Infinitely better then sending the watch to some stranger on the internet.

FlossinBob (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:34:31 AM

Sadly, no pawn shop (I've called multiple near me) no pawn shop will take "expensive" watches that they can't confirm if "real or not" type thing, sadly.
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:56:47 AM

Do you have an account worth about $200? If you have, then somebody might loan the bitcoin to you and take the account as collateral.
FlossinBob (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:56:00 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 02:07:51 PM by FlossinBob

Do you have an account worth about $200? If you have, then somebody might loan the bitcoin to you and take the account as collateral.
Sadly not. I have a few "stresser accounts" which I paid around $50 for social panel accounts where people can use followers ect.. which I own completely..
Nothing really of "value" in all honesty.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

i am willing to do it if you send the watch to me (germany). i will get a verification about the value and when its confirmed send you the btc. i would like to have a signed contract thats states you took a loan and i will be the owner if you default, in addition i want you to hold the watch, your id and a sign saying "whywefight is just fucking awesome", with your face on it. ofc, shipping both ways have to be paid by you.

oh and this might be just coincidence but: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1210448.0

let me know Bob/Rod

FlossinBob (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:08:18 AM

i am willing to do it if you send the watch to me (germany). i will get a verification about the value and when its confirmed send you the btc. i would like to have a signed contract thats states you took a loan and i will be the owner if you default, in addition i want you to hold the watch, your id and a sign saying "whywefight is just fucking awesome", with your face on it. ofc, shipping both ways have to be paid by you.

oh and this might be just coincidence but: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1210448.0

let me know Bob/Rod
Lol. I know "FlossinRod".. I'm far from a scammer. I've never been on this forum before and he's actually the one who refereed me here.

However, I'm no longer needing this. Just going to start exchanging my paypal on here for BTC. (Just got some payments today for items)
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:11:17 AM

so if its done, feel free to lock this topic.

FlossinBob (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:16:12 AM

so if its done, feel free to lock this topic.
how do i do that?
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:20:53 AM

at the bottom, left side of the page it says lock topic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: