Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [SIL] 611 SIXELEVEN ◥◣ BLOCKCHAIN DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 79761 times)
Siralistair

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:00:17 AM

Why isn't there a link to your website and your twitter on @CoinMarketCap ?? This needs to be updated asap. Had to dig to find you guys??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:41:57 AM

hmm maybe get some full time devs on this project. It could have a good use if the domain name system was developed further.. Have you considered talking to any blockchain VCs? They could help with technical whitepaper, development and market making
PatrickMacH (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:27:31 AM

Why isn't there a link to your website and your twitter on @CoinMarketCap ?? This needs to be updated asap. Had to dig to find you guys??

Thanks for your hint.
CoinMarketCap has updated the information on their website, so everything should be fine, now.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

Thanks for your hint.
CoinMarketCap has updated the information on their website, so everything should be fine, now.

any roadmap? Is this a full time job yet? Who are the devs?

Crypto is serious business now..
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:54:12 AM

Thanks for your hint.

any roadmap?
Yep, there has been a tweet about the upcoming tasks on Twitter.
Most user requested: Blockchain Based Anonymous VPN Service

So apart from the other requests for improved TOR DNS support and integration of a DynDNS service there are still plenty of new great steps ahead for this project.

Is this a full time job yet?
Leisure for me. My shares are to low at the current market capitalization of 611 to work full time on this project.

Who are the devs?
The project objects are actively developed on GitHub https://github.com/611project.
Everyone who likes to this project is welcome to join the crew and/or submit patches.

Personally I would love to see more coders joining this project. There are plenty of interesting Internet services left waiting to get to pushed into blockchain technology.

Anyone creating blogs, video or other media about 611 [coin] technology will get my full support.

Yeah, it's really unbelievable that 611 [coin] is up running stable and maintained since 2015 without professional business.
Image the awesome potential creating serious business with the unique 611 blockchain functions.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:09:23 PM

611 (SixEleven) coin block # 200k ahead  Cool
https://BlockExplorer.611.to

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
caston

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

Anyone have any future price predictions?

$2, $5, $10, $20 etc? by when?

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
bairdpalate

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:30 PM

Are bonuses offered for investors?
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:04:06 PM

Thanks for your hint.

any roadmap?

So apart from the other requests for improved TOR DNS support and integration of a DynDNS service there are still plenty of new great steps ahead for this project.

Is this a full time job yet?
Leisure for me. My shares are to low at the current market capitalization of 611 to work full time on this project.

Who are the devs?
The project objects are actively developed on GitHub https://github.com/611project.
Everyone who likes to this project is welcome to join the crew and/or submit patches.

Personally I would love to see more coders joining this project. There are plenty of interesting Internet services left waiting to get to pushed into blockchain technology.

Anyone creating blogs, video or other media about 611 [coin] technology will get my full support.

Yeah, it's really unbelievable that 611 [coin] is up running stable and maintained since 2015 without professional business.
Image the awesome potential creating serious business with the unique 611 blockchain functions.

How much is enough? Cool Can't you mine and buy from open market if you believe in it? Sky is the limit for good coins. We are just around $100k marketcap at present
caston

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

Well a $1m market cap should put us around $3. $10m should put us at $30. Hlod!

PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:23:26 AM

How much is enough? Cool Can't you mine and buy from open market if you believe in it? Sky is the limit for good coins. We are just around $100k marketcap at present
Today we are around $144k: Twitter 611Coin tweets...

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:53:49 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:56:54 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Wow, sounds good!
How this can works, can you explain?

I know about EmerCoin SSH and you can see here https://emercoin.mintr.org/nvs/
if you will search by type, the next types for domain names:
dns, hmt, dpo, and... SSH domain names
As I know VPN using too by Secure Shell technology (SSH) but this is not VPN-service.

So apart from the other requests for improved TOR DNS support and integration of a DynDNS
service there are still plenty of new great steps ahead for this project.
Hm... I know about your post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235629.msg12868191#msg12868191
But, your derivo - not working,
http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.tor2web.org.derivo.611.to - not working
and your {"alias":"3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.tor2web.org.derivo.611.to."} not working.
https://ddg.611.to not working too.
tor2web.org - lagging sometimes.
Yeap, TOR is anonymous service but IMHO, this is better then DDNS for servers,
because DDNS need clicking for update IP or using additional programs regularry...

I have the site on the onion domain: http://42k5tcpg7bhjjaze.onion/ and this site can be opened from Tor Browser.
But to have access from Internet, I need to using https://tor2web.org/ instructions
and change the link: https://42k5tcpg7bhjjaze.onion.to/ (another domain zone not working for me)

This service (tor2web) is lagging sometimes, and I can see an connection errors.
But sometimes I can get access with this service and can using,
for example, brainwalletX_XOR there - without any DDNS:
https://42k5tcpg7bhjjaze.onion.to/BrainwalletX_XOR/from_this_site/
I have HFS server there and this do listing port 80 on my localhost,
and brainwalletX working from this server, because this is unpacked.

But... http://42k5tcpg7bhjjaze.tor2web.org.derivo.611.to/ this is not working...
So I cann't using this as alias... Also, there is tor2web-header...

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
caston

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:28:41 AM

So according to coinmarketcap the circulatory supply of 611 is 432,168 while the supply of bitcoin is 16,743,912 so the total supply of sixeleven is only 2.58% the total supply of bitcoin. Sixelevencoin is MUCH rarer than bitcoin.

Sixeleven is rarer than Byteball Bytes which has a circulating supply of 645,222 yet a price of $330.87 per coin.

Why is the sixeleven price still so low despite it being so rare?
Why is the sixeleven price still so low given that it can be used to register domains?

PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:25:03 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 08:39:35 PM by PatrickMacH

So according to coinmarketcap the circulatory supply of 611 is 432,168 while the supply of bitcoin is 16,743,912 so the total supply of sixeleven is only 2.58% the total supply of bitcoin. Sixelevencoin is MUCH rarer than bitcoin.

Sixeleven is rarer than Byteball Bytes which has a circulating supply of 645,222 yet a price of $330.87 per coin.

Why is the sixeleven price still so low despite it being so rare?
Why is the sixeleven price still so low given that it can be used to register domains?
They call it free market Wink

But hey ... no reason to complain for this year:

Look at today's SixEleven Charts @CoinMarketCap

and the considerable upward potential. Cheesy

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

________611 Block Explorer

New improved
BlockExplorer.611.to and be.611.to
has been deployed to scope the increasing demand and defend the ongoing DDoS attacks on 611 [coin] services.

Thanks for your awesome community support!

Security
611 (SixEleven) uses strong SSL encryption, to keep your data secure.

It's awesome using SIL [coins]
Setup your own domains to support for your projects, to make remote access simple, secure and easy. Use SIL [coins] to store and share information anonymously and securely with anyone on the Internet.
Of course you are welcome to trade and invest 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin].

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
sixelves

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:33:38 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 03:10:41 PM by sixelves

Alright!

So, I hit a speed bump giving the 611 token a spin.

Actually, I hit several speed bumps.

I do have a tech background but this amounts to a plea for help if anyone knows a workaround that doesn't involve me tearing into the codebase. I do have other things I need to be doing, lol!

So here's the pattern of steps I went through:

- Setup the 611 wallet
- Encrypt it
- Store backups all over
- Get my 611 tokens
- Start registering some domains (name_new & first_update)
- Registrations were happening

HERE'S WHERE I SCREWED UP: I was going to test backup and restoration and totally forgot the running node needed to be running for 12 blocks to be fully synced. So I stopped the node before the first_update(s) ran. I know... lash me for it! The first one of the set of four completed successfully.

RECOVERING FROM THE ABOVE: Has been a total nightmare. I have a full Keepass log/history and all the random numbers / registrations I would need ---BUT--- something else is wrong. I will enumerate.

- Turning the node back on with the existing encrypted wallet doesn't work. The wallet relays the open transactions and gets ignored by the network (it keeps relaying the same pending txs for hours with no progress).

- Manually deleting the pending transactions and resubmitting the transactions commands doesn't work (network ignores the requests).

- Restoring from the backup wallet doesn't work. The wallet doesn't fully sync with updated addresses and only has the "spent" addresses to work with.

- Manually pulling the wallet forward by doing "importprivkey" on the missing addresses fixes the balance on the restored wallet and brings in all the missing transactions but then corrupts the encrypted wallet entirely (encryption passphrase no longer works and I have to start the process over again).

- Being at wits end I set up a NEW WALLET ... WITHOUT ENCRYPTION and tried to do an importprivkey on a single funded address from the first encrypted wallet and I get the same import error in the log warning me about an invalid header. The balance shows correctly, the wallet lets me perform transactions on the amount, and we're back to the network ignoring me. For this test I resynced the node from the ground up with a totally clean wallet (entire .611 directory was cleared for this) and the fresh wallet cannot access the funds re:importprivkey problem.

- I'm using the debian8-611d binary (newest one) and it leaps out at me that the importprivkey corrupts the wallet file to the point where it cannot be decrypted as well as fails to function properly when an unencrypted wallet tries to import tokens (the wallet says it's sending funds and is ignored by the network).

The error when using importprivkey (for both encrypted and unenecrypted wallets) is as follows:
Code:
ThreadRPCServer method=importprivkey
ERROR: CheckProofOfWork() : hash doesn't match nBits
ERROR: CheckProofOfWork() : proof of work failed
ERROR: CBlock::ReadFromDisk() : errors in block header

You can confirm this trying to import any private key to any wallet... regardless of if the private key (or importing wallet) is funded or not. (WARNING: importprivkey will corrupt the wallet in the tests I ran. Keep backups.)

Request: Have a "rescan" feature for the wallet so backed up wallets of a previous state will catch up properly. Fix the "importprivkey" wallet corruption (when it renders the decryption key unworkable it can't be my imagination). The lack of these two functions boxed me in.

UPDATE: I've confirmed that setting up a new clean wallet with clean transactions works. So it's not my network/server/firewall/etc... This narrows the problems down to literally only wallet corruption. The first wallet must be corrupt because it was shut off before finalizing the name_firstupdate transactions. The backup wallet doesn't sync up on its own and becomes corrupted when I have to do a importprivkey call on it. New clean wallets cannot import the private keys from the first wallet because the importprivkey command apparently corrupts them too (confirmed by the fact that a clean wallet without calling importprivkey works and registers names).

===================

I'm working around all of the above by setting up a new a wallet and buying more tokens and trying to finish what I started using those. This does mean that I cannot move (or register domains with) the first wallet though. It also means the first domain is stuck pointing to its current nameservers until we can fix this. So I have to try and be nice to the webhost until we get a fix.  Wink

I was planning on holding tokens as a small investment here anyway. Now I'm committed regardless of what I want. Ha!

Pro tip: After reserving a name with name_new you should MANUALLY wait for the 12 blocks before issuing the name_firstupdate command. I issued the commands back to back and while the server was waiting for the 12 blocks to pass the Debian binary crashed 6 blocks in. This rendered the wallet unworkable. The name_firstupdate commands failed once turned back on (network ignored the wallet). I had to setup another wallet (3rd one in this post), send it new tokens from an exchange, and repeat the process there. Given that I don't see anyone else mentioning these issues I'm thinking the problems might be specific to the Debian/Linux binaries. And the wallets (when rendered unworkable) will still show balances and things but will just be ignored by the network from then on. I SUSPECT the keys that handle transactions are getting munged in the wallet files which is why the network is ignoring them afterward.
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:54:26 PM

Hi sixelves,

thanks working with the latest Debian Linux 611 wallet sharing your bug results found.

Latest 611 code commits on Oct. 8 have changed a lot of code dependancies.

Therefore can you please try out if the same issues occur using an older 611 wallet version, like 611 rc4:
https://github.com/611project/sixeleven/releases/download/v6.1.1-rc4/611d-rc4_x64.bin

Alright!

So, I hit a speed bump giving the 611 token a spin.

Actually, I hit several speed bumps.

I do have a tech background but this amounts to a plea for help if anyone knows a workaround that doesn't involve me tearing into the codebase. I do have other things I need to be doing, lol!

So here's the pattern of steps I went through:

- Setup the 611 wallet
- Encrypt it
- Store backups all over
- Get my 611 tokens
- Start registering some domains (name_new & first_update)
- Registrations were happening

HERE'S WHERE I SCREWED UP: [...]

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Bittiboy

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

611 Coin is now at TradeSatoshi.  Smiley

Very low supply, so at 1$ it's cheap!

PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

611 Coin is now at TradeSatoshi.  Smiley

Great news!

direct link:
611/BTC @TradeSatoshi

Is there a public TradeSatoshi logo available to link this information together with the other 611 [coin] exchanges on post #1?

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Is the supply information confirmed to be correct on coinmarketcap?

Circulating supply: 434,121 coins only?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: