Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418512 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:04:29 PM

lol is this scam manipulated shit still going? wow.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

I don't think I understand what is going on with this coin. I looked for a roadmap and couldn't find much. Can someone please provide links? Or is everything already launched already?

No roadmap and no whitepaper? How is that possible  Roll Eyes Undecided

Now its the time to buy Voxels! They increased the team size + they have a big bang project in 2018.. The newest videocast with "the hunt game" + the roadmap is very interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYcuQkVSNCo
They're planning a VR game ("the hunt") for mobile phones and also real VR devices where you can walk around and search + collect Voxels (=real money)!

What he's saying is true.
The 2018 project is supposed to be a big bang, and i know for a fact it has multi million dollar backings
B RAD LEE

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:18:22 AM

I'm getting a strong feeling that the fudders here are kids. I'm guessing in the 13 - 15 range. Could be wrong though. They might be younger.

Whatever, let the kids play. We were all there once.

Keep working guys. You're doing great! Glad to see you cranking things up lately.

It's apparent AR / VR is very tough field as nobody is kicking down doors in that industry. Just keep putting things together best you can and sooner or later you'll have amassed many accomplishments. A point will come where things start to happen. Big things. Then all of a sudden Voxelus will be an overnight success. People will wonder where the hell you came from, why they always miss out on stuff like this, and buy tops all the time.

Be well, and goodnight!

Kids go to bed! And don't worry, you'll be a man someday. Plus, you're going to start smoking weed soon which will help you relax a little.

Funny thing. That just reminded me of a dream I had last night where I was trying like heck to roll a joint. Probably spent hours on the damn thing. Dreams can be sooo unrealistic sometimes.  Wink
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:41:03 PM

Voxelus Experiences is now live via the Voxelus Platform on both Google Daydream and Gear VR, Experiences bring in additional content aside the main game this is the first step in the process to turn Voxelus into a Multi App Platform. First content released is the Voxel Runner and 'The Solar System' of which is a great educational tool.

Enjoy.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
gdrules

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

Excellent work with the recent developments. Very impressed!
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:14:30 PM

I don't think I understand what is going on with this coin. I looked for a roadmap and couldn't find much. Can someone please provide links? Or is everything already launched already?

Now its the time to buy Voxels! They increased the team size + they have a big bang project in 2018.. The newest videocast with "the hunt game" + the roadmap is very interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYcuQkVSNCo
They're planning a VR game ("the hunt") for mobile phones and also real VR devices where you can walk around and search + collect Voxels (=real money)!

The 2018 project is supposed to be a big bang, and i know for a fact it has multi million dollar backings

Proof or your "fact" is bull

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

I'm getting a strong feeling that the fudders here are kids. I'm guessing in the 13 - 15 range. Could be wrong though. They might be younger.

Whatever, let the kids play. We were all there once.

Keep working guys. You're doing great! Glad to see you cranking things up lately.

It's apparent AR / VR is very tough field as nobody is kicking down doors in that industry. Just keep putting things together best you can and sooner or later you'll have amassed many accomplishments. A point will come where things start to happen. Big things. Then all of a sudden Voxelus will be an overnight success. People will wonder where the hell you came from, why they always miss out on stuff like this, and buy tops all the time.

Be well, and goodnight!

Kids go to bed! And don't worry, you'll be a man someday. Plus, you're going to start smoking weed soon which will help you relax a little.

Funny thing. That just reminded me of a dream I had last night where I was trying like heck to roll a joint. Probably spent hours on the damn thing. Dreams can be sooo unrealistic sometimes.  Wink

Lol you keep chasing that dream while vox "dev" team sucks your bitcoin thru a straw. Literally almost any other coin would have been a better bag to hold. I love your positive perspective about your bag on a sinking ship.. you know more weight just sinks it faster?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Get PUNZ now
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

Devcast 9 now released, watch it here.

mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:29:26 PM

It's correct. The Hunt is pretty much going to be on standalone hardware of which dev kits are now in hand.

CypherMobile

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

is this on htc vive?
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

It's correct. The Hunt is pretty much going to be on standalone hardware of which dev kits are now in hand.

In whose hand? This is the consistent problem with Vox "team", always talk and no actual products or production besides rudimentary vr stuff scraped from other apps. "in hand" means nothing to people that will never see it.

Get PUNZ now
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:23:24 PM

There isn't a specific hand. This isn't based on child play or a general coin / development team thats based in a kids bedroom. Voxelus is via Blackpony http://www.blackpony.com.ar/, hardware specific items are directly also via Liveplanet https://www.liveplanet.net/.

Voxelus / VOX is at an accumalation stage, stated many times. Once the product is fully at a state of inviting third party developers and the further adoption is gained over the next few months it's something that will become a key player in the field.

mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:17:48 PM

Voxelus is now live via Youtube, watch it here HERE - this is a unique perspective on how we use a cryptocurrency for real world use, and via VR using www.voxelus.com as a marketplace.

zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:20:42 PM

Voxels is very underrated and off the radar. I bought some, because Decentraland had a succesfull ICO. Voxels is better!

SuperSayin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

Really interested in Voxelus!

I wasn't able to get into the Decentraland ICO because it sold out so quick, but so far it seems legit. I'm a big fan of VR, but my other two VR prospects Spectiv and Vibehub are not looking to good to me right now. Spectiv delayed their token sale 3 months, so who knows if it will actually happen, and I discovered that Vibehub has copied environments from other VR apps. So, VR ICOs are not looking very good for me right now.

I think I will invest some money into Voxelus though because it has been around a long time and has shown proven development. I look forward to being a part of this community and hopefully we can spread VR!

Voxeuls environments look awesome by the way.
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:58:27 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 01:58:09 AM by CryptoWiz420

There isn't a specific hand. This isn't based on child play or a general coin / development team thats based in a kids bedroom. Voxelus is via Blackpony http://www.blackpony.com.ar/, hardware specific items are directly also via Liveplanet https://www.liveplanet.net/.

Voxelus / VOX is at an accumalation stage, stated many times. Once the product is fully at a state of inviting third party developers and the further adoption is gained over the next few months it's something that will become a key player in the field.

More puffery and bs.
A) VoxeLOUSE has no affiliation with actual VR products.
B) "accumulation stage" is a cute way to say they "team" is waiting for the price to go up again so they cant dump.
C) The liveplanet website has no actual product pictures meaning theres nothing "in hand". I can write a list of specifications, I already know their "specs" and thats not at all what I was asking for. I was asking for proof that they do anything at all besides take other peoples VR engines and content and slap their name on it.
D) "key players in the field" already have products to market. Vox just keeps saying "soon". Puffery.
E) The "dev kits" are fictional.

Get PUNZ now
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:01:30 PM

Really interested in Voxelus!

I wasn't able to get into the Decentraland ICO because it sold out so quick, but so far it seems legit. I'm a big fan of VR, but my other two VR prospects Spectiv and Vibehub are not looking to good to me right now. Spectiv delayed their token sale 3 months, so who knows if it will actually happen, and I discovered that Vibehub has copied environments from other VR apps. So, VR ICOs are not looking very good for me right now.

I think I will invest some money into Voxelus though because it has been around a long time and has shown proven development. I look forward to being a part of this community and hopefully we can spread VR!

Voxeuls environments look awesome by the way.

No one really gives a shit about the constant shills that you guys keep making to fill your thread with positivity bullshit.. Its pretty damn obvious by the fact that 90% of the people supporting this project are from "newbie" or "junior" accounts. Because those accounts are made by the "dev team" and is about the closest thing they ever do to "development". More puffery and bullshit.

Get PUNZ now
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

More puffery and bs.
A) Voxelous has no affiliation with actual VR products.
B) "accumulation stage" is a cute way to say they "team" is waiting for the price to go up again so they cant dump.
C) The liveplanet website has no actual product pictures meaning theres nothing "in hand". I can write a list of specifications, I already know their "specs" and thats not at all what I was asking for. I was asking for proof that they do anything at all besides take other peoples VR engines and content and slap their name on it.
D) "key players in the field" already have products to market. Vox just keeps saying "soon". Puffery.
E) The "dev kits" are fictional.

It's Voxelus.

And ok.

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

Is there any chance the 1999 graphics gets better in the future?
gdrules

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:33:14 AM

Any updates VOX team?  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: