Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 03:53:59 PM

Heavy sell book,maybe not a good time to buy.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:51:31 PM

This my friend is the best time to buy. Don't get fooled from a scare wall. I smell a massive pump incoming  Wink

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:53:22 PM

well, i know nothing about the project, yet, looking vox chart seems perfect to buy.
i'll buy some and see how it goes.
gerb

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:59:58 PM

well, i know nothing about the project, yet, looking vox chart seems perfect to buy.
i'll buy some and see how it goes.

Simply by the fact that every coin on poloniex has his moontime and maybe just maybe could be VOX time Cheesy
I agree chart seems really good
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:47:53 PM

i don't understand why the price stuck in 7k sats
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:54:57 PM

This my friend is the best time to buy. Don't get fooled from a scare wall. I smell a massive pump incoming  Wink
You are right,that guys just cancel its sell order。
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:00:06 PM

You are right,that guys just cancel its sell order。
yeah, he is right. i think its best time to bought some vox
pkoston

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:12:17 PM

Asking the same question for the 3rd time now in two weeks.

@jimblasko: why does Voxel need to be it's own blockchain, in particular a cripled blockchain that's controlled centrally and therefore pointless? You would have much less maintenance overhead, much more transparency, and real decentralization if you used tokens like Counterparty or Omni or Ethereum based tokens. It would also be much more simple for everyone to use and for exchanges to support. There are many good projects that use these tokens: Maidsafe, Synereo, Storj, Agoras... You may have future plans to implement custom features at blockchain level, but by then blockchain technology will have changed so much that your Litecoin fork will be totally obsolete anyway.

it's a good scam definitely.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:22:28 PM

Hi dev, do you need a portuguese translation to your project?

Pm me if you want this.

Waiting your contact. CYA

freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:29:29 AM

it's a good scam definitely.
You are right, Voxel isn't just another scam. It's not your average cheap scam. It's a deep, thoughtful, elaborate scam. I highly recommend this scam.
Jjtjjt

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:15:54 PM

I have a few, what I consider, legitimate concerns.  Also not a newbie, don't ask me what my old email is.

1.  How involved is Hasley Minor?  Based on what I have read, he looks like he is bad at managing money.  If I invest my money and he is able to dictate in any way shape or for what happens with it, that does not bode well for me.  In my opinion, the less he is involved, the better.

Which leads me to my second point.

Which is, the success of this venture, Voxels, depends on its solvency.  The code is not open source.  Meaning, instead of relying on programmers that develop code pro bono, you are relying on paid employees All The Time.  What happens if Voxels isn't an instant success and all the money dries up, whether that be USD or compensation paid out in the former of Voxels?  Will it turn out to be an abandoned and bankrupt project?

I invested in getgems, quite heavily which turned out to be a major disaster for everyone involved.  The developers just stopped working on the project.  I am not going to make that same investing mistake twice. 

I would like to listen to "Objective" answers.  Take note wtman.  Lol
Verdell

Activity: 308
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:44:23 PM

With 180"million coins available over 20'years voxels money won't dry up and if and when the price rises to the original ico price and higher just like eth did they are very solvent and in a financial strong position in a huge growth area virtual reality let's not forget eth was down to a 38 million dollars markert cap and everyone was saying eth was a scam a strong vox price is all that's needed to make vox huge success going forward
Jjtjjt

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:32:10 AM

With 180"million coins available over 20'years voxels money won't dry up and if and when the price rises to the original ico price and higher just like eth did they are very solvent and in a financial strong position in a huge growth area virtual reality let's not forget eth was down to a 38 million dollars markert cap and everyone was saying eth was a scam a strong vox price is all that's needed to make vox huge success going forward

I guess what I really need to know is how good is the underlying software?  Was Atmosphir any good?   If the underlying software is crap, no one is going to use it.  So has anyone created something with it?  Is it any good?
Jjtjjt

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:57:34 AM

I guess what I really need to know is how good is the underlying software?  Was Atmosphir any good?   If the underlying software is crap, no one is going to use it.  So has anyone created something with it?  Is it any good?

It's built on top of Unity.  I thank myself for answering my own question
altseeker

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:35:27 AM

It's built on top of Unity.  I thank myself for answering my own question

Good since only you would be able to answer your very complicated question.` Grin
pechak

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:25:01 PM

Hi, this is a new account representing the Voxelus team to address some of the questions out there.  We realize that the market dynamics - plus the incessant trolling by one or two people posing as 5 or 6 people - has shaken the confidence of many investors.  Martin Repetto and the rest of the Voxelus team wanted to stress that new site features, assets and business development are all ongoing, but it doesn't happen overnight.  

In addition to the creation of the Voxel Foundation to bring new user groups and new games into the fold, we have also hired a leading Hollywood dealmaker to pitch the Voxelus platform to leading celebrities and brands.  Voxelus will make their VR branded content for them and a revenue share will take place.  This alone has the potential to draw tens of thousands of new users to the platform when the big VR hardware push takes place this fall.

We are currently talking with several A-list celebrities and brands and we anticipate being able to announce the first name brands to sign up for creation and distribution on the platform later this summer.  In the meantime, we are continuing to develop new VR assets and a new interface, which we will be announcing in the next week.  We'll continue to keep you updated on these in between formal press releases.  In the meantime, don't buy into the troll FUD.

Jim,

Any update on this?
Jjtjjt

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:56:34 PM

Hi, this is a new account representing the Voxelus team to address some of the questions out there.  We realize that the market dynamics - plus the incessant trolling by one or two people posing as 5 or 6 people - has shaken the confidence of many investors.  Martin Repetto and the rest of the Voxelus team wanted to stress that new site features, assets and business development are all ongoing, but it doesn't happen overnight.  

In addition to the creation of the Voxel Foundation to bring new user groups and new games into the fold, we have also hired a leading Hollywood dealmaker to pitch the Voxelus platform to leading celebrities and brands.  Voxelus will make their VR branded content for them and a revenue share will take place.  This alone has the potential to draw tens of thousands of new users to the platform when the big VR hardware push takes place this fall.

We are currently talking with several A-list celebrities and brands and we anticipate being able to announce the first name brands to sign up for creation and distribution on the platform later this summer.  In the meantime, we are continuing to develop new VR assets and a new interface, which we will be announcing in the next week.  We'll continue to keep you updated on these in between formal press releases.  In the meantime, don't buy into the troll FUD.

Jim,

Any update on this?

Are there other developers besides Mr Blasko?  I have tried to research this company a lot.  It seems a little risky, but at 4 cents a voxel it might be worth a flyer.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:28:03 AM

I have a few, what I consider, legitimate concerns.  Also not a newbie, don't ask me what my old email is.

1.  How involved is Hasley Minor?  Based on what I have read, he looks like he is bad at managing money.  If I invest my money and he is able to dictate in any way shape or for what happens with it, that does not bode well for me.  In my opinion, the less he is involved, the better.

Which leads me to my second point.

Which is, the success of this venture, Voxels, depends on its solvency.  The code is not open source.  Meaning, instead of relying on programmers that develop code pro bono, you are relying on paid employees All The Time.  What happens if Voxels isn't an instant success and all the money dries up, whether that be USD or compensation paid out in the former of Voxels?  Will it turn out to be an abandoned and bankrupt project?

I invested in getgems, quite heavily which turned out to be a major disaster for everyone involved.  The developers just stopped working on the project.  I am not going to make that same investing mistake twice. 

I would like to listen to "Objective" answers.  Take note wtman.  Lol

Halsey Minor is the chairman and co founder of Voxelus. He is a lot more involved with Voxelus than he is with Uphold where he only one vote in board of 7. Voxelus was sold on Uphold hype among other things, while Uphold have said that they have nothing to do with Voxels other than having it as a Tier 4 crypto. They initially lied that Voxels would be the only crypto supported by Uphold other than Bitcoin, which has apparently turned out to be a lie.

You would consider Voxels has something to invest in for the long term if you were ignorant about what is going on with it. I have tried to ask questions, but got dismissed as a troll and fudder every time. They won't even show you the premine addresses! Jim Blasko is a nobody and has zero intellect, awareness or the willingness to answer your questions. Nor does Martin the CEO or Halsey. If you ask questions, they will kick you out of Slack and block you on twitter. There is no transparency about how the funds are being spent. No regular updates, nothings been done imo. The slack is not open to all. Look at their forum, its been dead for a while and users have been complaining that the shit doesn't work at all! If you are considering to invest in this project for the long haul, you need to do more research.

They are quietly dumping that premine on you and just using this project to survive. They will eventually run out of buyers for this shitcoin and price will drop so low that it won't be possible to run this project anymore since Halsey is broke and can't finance it.

For a moment, lets assume Voxelus as a platform gets popular (though I don't see any reason why it would since its crap, there's no support and no actual work being done), they will quickly ditch and discourage Voxels as a payment method which would render a useless closed source private Voxels chain useless. Who will want to buy Voxels just to use a stupid platform Voxelus? They will use fiat and bitcoin, not Voxels. Don't invest in this scam. It may be good for short term pump and dump though
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:30:38 AM

Go invest in maid, sia, sjcx, ripple and others which have actual funding and investors to support them. Their devs actually care to answer your every query. Voxels though? No way, its a scam coin and a dirty joke
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:33:03 AM

Jim,

Any update on this?

Are there other developers besides Mr Blasko?  I have tried to research this company a lot.  It seems a little risky, but at 4 cents a voxel it might be worth a flyer.

You haven't researched this enough. Jim Blasko was hired to create the coin and he did such a fantastic job at it, see! He made a closed source private chain, what a bad joke. He handed over the premine to Martin or Halsey. That's all. He has no other role in Voxelus and knows nothing. Don't ask him anything.

Why am I wasting time rage posting on this thread again
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: