Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418512 times)
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:30:38 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 07:00:42 PM by jimblasko

The chinese love VR. They are just beginning to gobble up cheap Vox. They can easily drive price back to $1. Halsey minor is a visionary genius who has assembled a strong and dedicated team that will not be deterred by negative campaign to drive prices lower.

The success of VR has nothing to do with Voxelus or Voxels as a crypto. Read the last few pages. They are completely useless bunch of people involved in this team who don't like to answer questions and dismiss us as FUD and trolls. The Voxelus forum has been dead for a long time. There have been people on the forum that have been trying to make Voxelus work but they gave up trying to get a response. Voxels is private checkpointed closed source garbage. Every once in a while, they buy a press release at a paid site with the same crap rehashed to dump some more coins on us. The volume is highly manipulated on Polo. Price is already down to about 5k now and going to dump more as the truth about this crap gets out. Sooner or later, Polo will get rid of this coin and then there will be nothing stopping it from a free fall.
Also, who the hell cares about Halsey Minor anymore?

And who the hell in Martin Repetto?  For a CEO, he doesn't want to be found.  I gotta admit wtman, at first I thought you were trolling.  My bad.

Martin can be reached via slack for questions regarding Voxelus. He and his team have never stopped expanding the Voxelus platforms, and the build and viewer platforms do work. Soon there will be one platform that does both. VR users are using them and creating worlds along with exploring the 100's of other worlds that Voxelus has made. I've given VR demos of the Voxelus platforms to the press so I can tell you personally they do work. If someone is unable to figure it out, it's likely user error but the team will be happy to respond to questions in slack and I assume on their own forum as well.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RMfuckbarca

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:37:58 PM

VOX is by far the worst investment i ever made . Too bad because i believed in this platform . The VR and gaming indistry will explode in the next years , too bad devs saw VOX as a quick rich scheme .

The price is too high, 0.001, even eth icp price was 0.0005, this coin was only hype with broke Hasley sold with so ridiculous fucking price? OP scammed you.
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:05:16 PM

Hello everyone, I'm only guessing here but I assume those 3.5 million VOX came from an investor at Uphold.
I personally never had 1/3 of that amount coins to begin with.

I stated this before, but I received .005% of all VOX, in other words I got 1 million coins for my services to create the crypto VOX for Voxelus.
Of my million coins I shared and/or gave away over 100,000 of those coins to my core team members and supporters.
I kindly ask to stop with the claims that "the dev got rich quick" because that's not the case guys. I still work everyday on Crypto projects and I still hold VOX.
As many of you know already, I make cryptos for companies. I don't run these companies by any means. I'm simply subcontracted to make their crypto for them.
I recently created eBoost for mockit.gg and I have other clients waiting for their cryptos after that. I've never hid anything from you guys and I never will.

I'm sure no matter what I do or say, there will always be some people who will personally attack me here and ignore every bit of transparency that I can provide.
I apologize to everyone else for these people who wish to see me fail, and or make me look bad, and use that to create fear, uncertainty, and doubt on a project.  

I enjoy interacting with the crypto community, especially in person. I'm only human so I do get tired of false accusations and like I said before, I don't respond to trolling directly but I felt I needed to explain again exactly how many Voxels I was given because the "dev dumped and got rich quick" is not even close to accurate.

Thanks everyone,
Jim

Jjtjjt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:23:34 PM

Hello everyone, I'm only guessing here but I assume those 3.5 million VOX came from an investor at Uphold.

I stated this before, but I received .005% of all VOX, in other words I got 1 million coins for my services to create the crypto VOX for Voxelus.
Of my million coins I shared and/or gave away over 100,000 of those coins to my core team members and supporters.
I kindly ask to stop with the claims that "the dev got rich quick" because that's not the case guys. I still work everyday on Crypto projects and I still hold VOX.
As many of you know already, I make cryptos for companies. I don't run these companies by any means. I'm simply subcontracted to make their crypto for them.
I recently created eBoost for mockit.gg and I have other clients waiting for their cryptos after that. I've never hid anything from you guys and I never will.

I'm sure no matter what I do or say, there will always be some people who will personally attack me here and ignore every bit of transparency that I can provide.
I apologize to everyone else for these people who wish to see me fail, and or make me look bad, and use that to create fear, uncertainty, and doubt on a project.  

I enjoy interacting with the crypto community, especially in person. I'm only human so I do get tired of false accusations and like I said before, I don't respond to trolling directly but I felt I needed to explain again exactly how many Voxels I was given because the "dev dumped and got rich quick" is not even close to accurate.

Thanks everyone,
Jim

That answer works for me.  Smiley  Thank you.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:24:50 PM

Dev's pocket insta dump coin? 3.4 M, retard whale or greedy dev?

It looks like awful distribution. I will stay away from Voxels.

DO NOT TOUCH THIS INSIDER SCAM DEV SHIT!!!
pechak

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:35:42 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 06:48:43 PM by pechak

Thanks everyone,
Jim

I agree with Jim on this one as there was 108,593,102 vox in uphod a few days ago but it decreases to 105,258,781 vox today. However, i do not think it came from an investor as he/she will loss a lot since the ico cost is multiple times higher from the current price. IMO, the coin might belong to uphold/voxelus team themselves.

Vox on Oct 2

Vox on Oct 4
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:09:00 PM

Thanks everyone,
Jim

So you created this crypto. Who currently maintains it, then?
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:14:20 PM

Thanks everyone,
Jim

Why cureent price is only 5% of ico price? Who is responsible for this fiasco project? Who do apologize to ico investors?
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:02:34 PM

VOX is by far the worst investment i ever made . Too bad because i believed in this platform . The VR and gaming indistry will explode in the next years , too bad devs saw VOX as a quick rich scheme .

I just heard about this project, and it seemed interesting. What's so bad about, what happened?
Jjtjjt

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:17:52 AM

Halsey Minor found a way to squander a billion bucks in like 5 years.  Only addictions create those kinds of losses.  Imo, all roads point back to him.
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:25:20 AM

could this be the exchange wallet on polo or trex?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:33:29 AM

By the looks of it, appears to be a whale wallet on bittrex.
gjsteele71

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:43:26 PM

The chinese love VR. They are just beginning to gobble up cheap Vox. They can easily drive price back to $1. Halsey minor is a visionary genius who has assembled a strong and dedicated team that will not be deterred by negative campaign to drive prices lower.

The success of VR has nothing to do with Voxelus or Voxels as a crypto. Read the last few pages. They are completely useless bunch of people involved in this team who don't like to answer questions and dismiss us as FUD and trolls. The Voxelus forum has been dead for a long time. There have been people on the forum that have been trying to make Voxelus work but they gave up trying to get a response. Voxels is private checkpointed closed source garbage. Every once in a while, they buy a press release at a paid site with the same crap rehashed to dump some more coins on us. The volume is highly manipulated on Polo. Price is already down to about 5k now and going to dump more as the truth about this crap gets out. Sooner or later, Polo will get rid of this coin and then there will be nothing stopping it from a free fall.

And who the hell in Martin Repetto?  For a CEO, he doesn't want to be found.  I gotta admit wtman, at first I thought you were trolling.  My bad.

Martin can be reached via slack for questions regarding Voxelus. He and his team have never stopped expanding the Voxelus platforms, and the build and viewer platforms do work. Soon there will be one platform that does both. VR users are using them and creating worlds along with exploring the 100's of other worlds that Voxelus has made. I've given VR demos of the Voxelus platforms to the press so I can tell you personally they do work. If someone is unable to figure it out, it's likely user error but the team will be happy to respond to questions in slack and I assume on their own forum as well.

Here is something VOX, and just about every other Crypto Currency out there, needs to learn.  You have people who believe VOX is dead because they are not on your Slack channel.  The plunging price is because there are no updates, there is no communication, and there are no responses to the accusations such as "They are completely useless bunch of people involved in this team who don't like to answer questions and dismiss us as FUD and trolls." 

For all intents and purposes, VOX is a company, and the coin represents your shares.  The people buying them are your investors, and they feel like you do not care.  You have got to have someone posting to Reddit, BCT, and your Blog.  You have to give people not on your Slack channel some sign that VOX is alive.  If you want me to do this for you, please contact me and we can work it out.  I have been searching for some side work. 

If the Dev team is active and passionate, you simply need a little PR to let people know you are still here.  Unfortunately, I have a feeling nobody on the VOX team will see this response for months when someone checks BCT again.

Micro Cap Crypto Reviews - http://www.MicroCapCrypto.com

Crypto Currency News Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/
coinigy3

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:44:03 PM

Could someone invite me for the Slack channel please?
runiwani

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:39:51 PM

By the looks of it, appears to be a whale wallet on bittrex.

this project always up to date on twitter but the price still not show up to rise again

veritas8888

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:30:00 PM

A great source for information and news on VOX is Bitcointalkradio.com. The music is good too.
veritas8888

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:37:57 PM

I am backing up the truck for the .03 VOX. I like going against many posters warning against buying VOX. These people say to sell, but their timing was wrong when they were buying. I bet their timing will be bad again. I predict VOX gains 300% in next 90 days.
c1791

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

hope the price will increase
Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 05:15:26 AM

I grabbed some of this coin today for around 5000 satoshi.

GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:48:03 AM

Here is something VOX, and just about every other Crypto Currency out there, needs to learn.  You have people who believe VOX is dead because they are not on your Slack channel.  The plunging price is because there are no updates, there is no communication, and there are no responses to the accusations such as "They are completely useless bunch of people involved in this team who don't like to answer questions and dismiss us as FUD and trolls." 

For all intents and purposes, VOX is a company, and the coin represents your shares.  The people buying them are your investors, and they feel like you do not care.  You have got to have someone posting to Reddit, BCT, and your Blog.  You have to give people not on your Slack channel some sign that VOX is alive.  If you want me to do this for you, please contact me and we can work it out.  I have been searching for some side work. 

If the Dev team is active and passionate, you simply need a little PR to let people know you are still here.  Unfortunately, I have a feeling nobody on the VOX team will see this response for months when someone checks BCT again.

YOU ARE SO BLOODY RIGHT !!! Can someone from VOXtem listen to this guy, please ...!!!   THX !
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: