Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20291 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:28:32 PM

The BTC price is very low and many people are negative about it I think. I think because the price is quite low now you have to invest, so that later you probably have more money.
But most people have the patience not to.

When most people are negative about the bitcoin, then it is good time to buy. Winners are always few.

i think most of the negativity at this point comes from the blocksize drama that is still brewing with no end in sight. the longer it takes, the less confident people will be. especially when certain large mining pools are saying that they find certain alternatives as bitcoin classic to be somewhat of a nice upgrade. the only good thing for some people about this situation is that it keeps a lot pressure on the price. it gives people the chance to buy at sub $400 prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:45:21 PM

The price is in fact now quite low and I think there is a change in.
Because I think it's going to be worth more later. But come back there later.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:58:07 PM

I keep seeing variations on this claim, "in fact the price is low", etc. What fact is this? The price is higher than it was throughout most of 2015, higher than it's been throughout most of BTC's history. I'm not pessimistic about the future, but I am curious about this "fact". Where does this "fact" come from?

This space intentionally left blank.
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:54:14 PM

I noticed you have "hope for $500" in your personal text. I think your wish will be fulfilled very soon.

busybee7

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:23:19 PM

It's rising now, because of bitcoins in media, stores that accepts bitcoins as payment now, more people know about them
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:47:32 PM

It's rising now, because of bitcoins in media, stores that accepts bitcoins as payment now, more people know about them

Exactly, bitcoin is rising at a moment, it is already above $400 today, and we expect that it will go even higher after the halving and also the new users are entering into the bitcoin world.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:26:42 AM

Not it seems the price is started increasing. This increase may continue till the market situation supports. I think now slowly its getting a good variation than past days price.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:31:06 AM

It's rising now and will rise even more after halving, it's will increase bitcoins price by 200$ at least
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:01:51 AM

I keep seeing variations on this claim, "in fact the price is low", etc. What fact is this? The price is higher than it was throughout most of 2015, higher than it's been throughout most of BTC's history. I'm not pessimistic about the future, but I am curious about this "fact". Where does this "fact" come from?

I agree. This "fact" is just some people who really believe in btc and think it worths incredibly much more...

But to be honest it's just impossible to say something like "it's still at a very low price" no no no comparing to what price we had for years 400 is NOT low. It can go higher, I hope it will, and it will probably anyway but 400 is not just a "low price".

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:11:57 AM

The BTC price is now very low. The price is now very low and many people are very negative about it because it has now a low price. I think the people must have patience.
They just have to wait what will happen later. And then they are happy if they have profit later.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:06:00 AM

The BTC price is now very low. The price is now very low and many people are very negative about it because it has now a low price. I think the people must have patience.
They just have to wait what will happen later. And then they are happy if they have profit later.

Low compared to what? Low compared to an exceptional ATH, or - much more realistically - low compared to its price over the last 7 years, or even low compared to its price last year? Because apart from that first example (the ATH) I'm not seeing how people could regard >$400 as low - we spent 2015 ranging between ~$200 and ~$300. The highest we've been in the past year is 20% higher than the current price. Where does this idea that the price is low come from? Without some sort of comparison describing the current price as "low" just seems bizarre.

This space intentionally left blank.
Kalder

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:59:11 PM

I think the price will rise gradually now. We will solve the problem of increasing the block size very soon.

vatusasid

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:32:45 PM

I think the price will rise gradually now. We will solve the problem of increasing the block size very soon.

The reason for the recent price drop was due to the conflict with the block size increases. So if it is resolved, the price could rise.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:37:43 PM

it is going up really strong right now, the price is reaching the heights, i hope this will last for a long time
treeguard

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:41:47 PM

nothing bad is happening, people started to buy and push the price up, i hope it will be stable after this growth
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:53:47 PM

as per my knowledge i have read that Bitcoin halvic is their within few days and their will be impact in the market as the production of bitcoin will become 50% less. so for that market is reacting that their may be shortage of supply so the demand may increase
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:20:02 AM

well after some sets back we are on the right track again i hope we can achieve over 500 within this month but for next i hope for sure

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:29:32 AM

The bitcoin value still increasing and i think it will increase more in this week after reaching $415 the price will be back to normal unless ethereum still dumping and increasing..
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:55:28 AM

well bitcoin always was unstable, and i think china changes it alot, media changes it too by spreading it, peopels panic changes it too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:34:37 AM

The bitcoin value still increasing and i think it will increase more in this week after reaching $415 the price will be back to normal unless ethereum still dumping and increasing..

The market cap of Ethereum is still very small. I think its price action will not affect the Bitcoin price in the short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: