Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20291 times)
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:17:23 PM

The price of BTC is now a bit stable. And that is quite better than it will be fall down so that is good.
But I dont think that it will rise in the future that much. It will take a very long time to have profit with Bitcoin. So we need some good patience.

I think the price will rise gradually to $500 or 600 in the next two months. Then it will go to $1000 after halving.

That could happen. But the block size increase will also increase the price, maybe even double it again.

So the combination of block size increasing and the block reward halving could tripe the price to $1200.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:57:58 AM

The price of BTC is now a bit stable. And that is quite better than it will be fall down so that is good.
But I dont think that it will rise in the future that much. It will take a very long time to have profit with Bitcoin. So we need some good patience.

I think the price will rise gradually to $500 or 600 in the next two months. Then it will go to $1000 after halving.

That could happen. But the block size increase will also increase the price, maybe even double it again.

So the combination of block size increasing and the block reward halving could tripe the price to $1200.

The price would triple even if there is no impact on halving. It happens just because of the bitcoins gradual growth but a longer time period is needed.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:44:30 AM

The price would triple even if there is no impact on halving. It happens just because of the bitcoins gradual growth but a longer time period is needed.

If there is mass adoption of the bitcoin, say the user base increases from 1 million to 10 million, the price will rise 100 times.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:26:10 AM

If there is mass adoption of the bitcoin, say the user base increases from 1 million to 10 million, the price will rise 100 times.
Yeah absolutely of the user ratio increases the demand automatically increases and there is more chance for triple times price increase.

Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:11:31 AM

I think there is nothing happening to the bitcoin price. It is still fluctuating around $420. This has happened for a few months.

BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:23:46 AM

The price is now still at around $400. But is is slowly but surely going up. I predict that it will hit $500 with in the next 2 months. We will have to wait and see what happens.
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:26:31 AM

I think there is nothing happening to the bitcoin price. It is still fluctuating around $420. This has happened for a few months.

Bitcoin loves that $420. Don't we all....

I think Segwit being code-ready might be a news event for the market. We'll see.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:46:55 AM

OP asked since November 03, 2015 and maybe when it's time not at the price around $420.
yes the current prices will continue into the next few months, before approaching the halving and then value will skyrocketing Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BombayChicken

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:04:19 PM

The Bitcoin price is now around this time stable, and that is not that bad now but it can be better because there are a lot of people that is waiting for a price increase.
But I personally think that the value will be more worth in the future so they can sell it later with some huge profit.
Raswild

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:30:24 AM

The Bitcoin price is now around this time stable, and that is not that bad now but it can be better because there are a lot of people that is waiting for a price increase.
But I personally think that the value will be more worth in the future so they can sell it later with some huge profit.

I do not wait for the bitcoin price rise. I just want it to be used more and more. The price will rise as a result.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:45:44 PM

I do not wait for the bitcoin price rise. I just want it to be used more and more. The price will rise as a result.

Well basically these are two very same things. Just like you said, the more people are aware of Bitcoin and are finally using it. It's value in turn will increase. The price will be a bit stable if this happens i guess..

Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:52:46 PM

Well basically these are two very same things. Just like you said, the more people are aware of Bitcoin and are finally using it. It's value in turn will increase. The price will be a bit stable if this happens i guess..
Nothing happened for the previous two weeks, the price was stable, but seeing the last few days you can see a gradual price rise, all indicates there there is sure a huge prise rise. If that happens automatically users will get attracted towards bitcoin..

vatusasid

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:20:28 PM

Nothing happened for the previous two weeks, the price was stable, but seeing the last few days you can see a gradual price rise, all indicates there there is sure a huge prise rise. If that happens automatically users will get attracted towards bitcoin..

I do not like the price to rise too quickly. If the price just rise 1% a week, it is good for the mass adoption.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:31:12 PM

I do not like the price to rise too quickly. If the price just rise 1% a week, it is good for the mass adoption.

market cap won't allow for such lack of volatility
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:50:28 PM

BTC price going up....due to ethereum bubble going down....come back to the BTC fold my lost crypto......all is forgiven....

(now all ethereum needs is a good news story (usually made up) of the BTC FUD variety....doom/gloom/scandal ..and zoom........up BTC price goes!)

er I'm somewhat obvious in what I'd like to have happen...mainly because I missed the ethereum boat...but hey it all about me Smiley

whatever I guess likely is wrong and ethereum will pump again (its what I do .....missing boats)

but anyway ....a guy can hope Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:17:49 PM

Nope if price rise by only one percent we can't see more users joining the forum, indeed if bitcoin price goes very high during halving and provides big profit, only then we can see mass adoption.

Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:16:10 PM

Nope if price rise by only one percent we can't see more users joining the forum, indeed if bitcoin price goes very high during halving and provides big profit, only then we can see mass adoption.

If the price rises 1% a week, that is 67% a year. That performance is much better than achieved by Warren Buffet.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:23:54 PM

If the price rises 1% a week, that is 67% a year. That performance is much better than achieved by Warren Buffet.

yes absolutely true... because every week you get % also on past earnings...
I think a slowly rise is really nice to see... Don't you?
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:30:30 PM

yes absolutely true... because every week you get % also on past earnings...
I think a slowly rise is really nice to see... Don't you?

Slow but sustainable growth is the best kind of growth that you can have. For traders the volatility is a very welcome thing, but for the average person just using Bitcoin as a currency, it isn't a good thing.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:37:35 PM

well the price should grow way much faster in my opinion because the price of the bitcoin will grow at a very rapid pace in my opinion and it will make me a lot of money to be honest

im hoping that the price will grow at least 2x a year in my opinion and if this happens it will make me rich sooner or later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: