Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20291 times)
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:35:29 PM

The price of bitcoin is now stable and I think we have to love its stability as with that more people will invest their money in it and no one will fear for the volatility of its value.
yeah, it is stable right now but it is really boring in my opinion and i like to trade bitcoins all the time to be honest, i hope that the price is going to go up pretty soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:45:57 PM

The price of bitcoin is now stable and I think we have to love its stability as with that more people will invest their money in it and no one will fear for the volatility of its value.

if the price stays in this range for a few weeks, then we can say the price has been relatively stable. but at this point it's too early.

We need more then 1 week to even consider the price to be stable. So it's way to early to assume this. I expect some more volatility the coming weeks.
After that a period of stability would be nice to see. But it's bitcoin you never now it for sure.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:01:21 PM

Right now the price is stable, which is always good. However, I think we should be able to expect a pretty large price rise real soon. Things will definitely get under way from here.

I'd say that the price will probably hang around $600 for a month, then recover to $700.

this price stability has always been a good sign for hodlers because it always means there is a big rise coming. so i agree that this $640 is going to last for a month or so and then there will be a rise but it is going to be big just like last time from 450 to 700+

Right, i have also same thinking like you, when people said bitcoin has a stable price, i always say that it is a good sign, its mean bitcoin price will go up, specially for us, because i was holding my bitcoins for a long time, but now i have sell it. And i guess that bitcoin price will be come down very soon, than i will buy it. 

I think what you are saying is correct and one more thing is most of them were expecting that price will jump high after halving but as they are seeing that the price is stable , so after some time we can see the trend where it is going.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

if the price stays in this range for a few weeks, then we can say the price has been relatively stable. but at this point it's too early.

We need more then 1 week to even consider the price to be stable. So it's way to early to assume this. I expect some more volatility the coming weeks.
After that a period of stability would be nice to see. But it's bitcoin you never now it for sure.

with stocks and gold, then yes, of course it's too early, but a few weeks a relatively stable price is a big achievement for bitcoin. just look at how many people will get bored and start moaning about the price not moving much.
trickshot22

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:17:32 PM

yeah, sometimes it is good to have a stable bitcoin price because in this way it can allow you to make some good money as the price usually starts growing after some time
pearnapple

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:41:43 PM

i really like the stable prices, for me personally it is even better than all those fluctuations as i lose bunch of money during them and i just like to get bitcoins and hold

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sitkack

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

i really like the stable prices, for me personally it is even better than all those fluctuations as i lose bunch of money during them and i just like to get bitcoins and hold

the recent price drop is good for the long term price performance. It will absorb some big profit taking.
Wargika

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:28:53 PM

the recent price drop is good for the long term price performance. It will absorb some big profit taking.

The price has recovered from the drop. I think it is quite stable now. It might rise after a few months.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:59:38 AM

The price has recovered from the drop. I think it is quite stable now. It might rise after a few months.

The bitcoin price is consolidating at the moment. It has risen quite a lot in the last two to three months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: