Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start trading  (Read 1487 times)
Bitlele (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:13:22 PM

Hello I am new is now a good day to buy a few of bitcoins?? i read in some chat that this moment is dump and doump... what i have to do???
ps i am a beginner of trading..
thank you guys
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:08:50 PM

Don't start trading until you've spent a long time reading and getting a feel for how the market works. Even people who've been doing it for years can often make mistakes.

This is focused exclusively on trading - https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/

And the most important and hardest thing any trader can do is conquer emotion. No one can tell you where the current rise will end. If you'd bought during a price collapse when most people were screaming and running away that's when the serious profits are to be made.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 02:10:17 PM

I would spend a good week or two just watching how the price trades on a certain exchange before ever jumping into an open position. That along with reading as much as you can about trading strategies online is a good place to start.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:49:39 PM

I would spend a good week or two just watching how the price trades
im afraid its too little time to see anything....
trend is up currently, but it can change anytime. Trading is like gambling
traktorista

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:58:20 PM

Hello I am new is now a good day to buy a few of bitcoins?? i read in some chat that this moment is dump and doump... what i have to do???
thank you guys

Well here's my suggestion, first of all ask every little thing you want to know and before you do anything, believe, ask here first. Find some articles on web about bitcoin trading and read a little about it, don't just go "I want to trade, where do i  do that?", Believe me, be free to ask.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:46:11 PM

i wouldnt recommend trading cryptocurrencies as one day bitcoin can be in huge price and another day it can drop by 30 dollars it is really unpredictable in my opinion
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:31:35 PM

I agree with the others that observing without actually trading is a good first step to take. However, if you decide to trade anyway, you better do it with small amounts of money. My first steps in crypto-trading ended in a hilaric catastrophy when I managed to wipe out 90% of my investment within hours. Luckily my investment was only around $20 ... !
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:33:48 PM

i wouldnt recommend trading cryptocurrencies as one day bitcoin can be in huge price and another day it can drop by 30 dollars it is really unpredictable in my opinion
I agree with you its could be very risky for any newbie he need to spend too much time here as he has good experience then he can start this otherwise he will lost his all money
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:38:00 PM

thank you guys

Hello mate and welcome to the forum and to the Bitcoin world!

Nobody knows when is a good moment to get in. We are in the middle of huge run and yes, everyone is expecting a pull back and a drop in prices but no-one can tell you 100% that this will happen.

Bitcoin and Bitcoin trading in many cases defys a log8c and this might be a case as well. There are many positive news pouring into a ecosystem and I wouldn't be surprised if this run continues for a while.

But it also might drop a minute after you buy. It's your call buddy, trust your hunch!

Good luck!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:45:48 PM

I agree with you its could be very risky for any newbie he need to spend too much time here as he has good experience then he can start this otherwise he will lost his all money

Just never invest more then you can lose.  Those who got in on 230 and now raised to 400 or so made a lot off just sitting on coins.   If you go into alts it gets harder and harder.

So if OP is thinking day trader.... it's going to be tough.  If trading as in holding long  term not near as tough to do.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:17:14 PM

its gambling 100%, human physic is constructed in a way, it will always loose in gambling, depends on time (except 1% humans that are diffirent than others)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:24:14 PM

started reading pump and dumping and it could potentially kill you.  Grin
so it should have been better if you bought the btc when price was $200 +.  Spot the pump and dump on the chart if sudden move from down to up then it must be a pump and dump.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:25:28 PM

its gambling 100%, human physic is constructed in a way, it will always loose in gambling, depends on time (except 1% humans that are diffirent than others)

Yup. That 1% are the wolves. Everyone else is the sheep wandering aimlessly around waiting to be devoured. No matter how high crypto markets get, the same human psychology will apply. Everyone'll be too scared to buy when the real professionals are loading up and they'll be waiting to sell again to them at the tippy top.

It's easy to say market moves were inevitable in retrospect. Once you have actual money on the line you'll probably wind up squealing and blowing it.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:13:22 AM

the definition of trading right now is simply buying and holding, forget p&d, you need to have  a very good experience to even earn a very small %, and or you need to be a manipulators, with a very large initial investment

i would simply buy for now, that the price is increasing nicely
rajachanger

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 11:07:20 AM

its high risk if we didn't follow news, market prices and analytics.. in a day on my country, bitcoin rate can fluctuative until 100 USD Sad
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:11:19 AM

thank you guys

I advise you to buy and then hold it. not too long thinking or you will only be a spectator. I also have done it, I believe the current bitcoin is in a good increase and will continue to rise Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:41:30 AM

its high risk if we didn't follow news, market prices and analytics.. in a day on my country, bitcoin rate can fluctuative until 100 USD Sad

What country are you in and what are you talking about?   You should have pretty close rate to online, you can use a exchange to get that rate.

If you are saying in your country you meet up and get less... you are doing trading wrong.   In person should always be more then exchange.

If you could explain your statement a little more, I'm not sure I got it 100 percent.
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:59:56 PM

If you don't have any experience i suggest you get some free satoshi from giveaways or faucets and try to trade with small amounts with Altcoins. It will be safest for you by now. Read a lot and later you will decide if you want to invest or not.
Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:13:23 PM

Main objective of trading is buying at dump (low rate) and sell it at pump (high rate). If you follow this exactly, you're a good trader? imo.

Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:46:10 PM

thank you guys

Yeahh This day is good day to buy bitcoin for "short time " investment
you can get +10 maybe +30 at "short time investment" at this moment

don't let to buy or you cry later Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: