Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10k????  (Read 20003 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:22:45 AM

The bitcoin is gonna go to a high amount soon or later but 10k in dollars is just so unrealistic the price is now very low and it would take a lot of years to do this, I think the bitcoin cannot achieve this because its just too much for it, 5k is the max.
5k could be the checkpoint of 10.000 u know, unless demand is exceed, bitcoin can go up to a price that you won't ever believe.

If the demand is higher and people can use it in many places, the price could go to $5000 easily.

in order to reach prices of around $5000 and higher, we must see institutional investors enter the bitcoin market. with their fresh millions the market will get a huge boost. without these wealthy investors bringing in new money, it will be a very difficult job to get the price even to touch $2000 within a few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Latwindar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:54:44 PM

The bitcoin is gonna go to a high amount soon or later but 10k in dollars is just so unrealistic the price is now very low and it would take a lot of years to do this, I think the bitcoin cannot achieve this because its just too much for it, 5k is the max.
5k could be the checkpoint of 10.000 u know, unless demand is exceed, bitcoin can go up to a price that you won't ever believe.

If the demand is higher and people can use it in many places, the price could go to $5000 easily.

in order to reach prices of around $5000 and higher, we must see institutional investors enter the bitcoin market. with their fresh millions the market will get a huge boost. without these wealthy investors bringing in new money, it will be a very difficult job to get the price even to touch $2000 within a few years.

That is right. If 1% of the pension funds is invested in the bitcoin, the bitcoin price will be at least $200,000.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:37:00 AM

That is right. If 1% of the pension funds is invested in the bitcoin, the bitcoin price will be at least $200,000.

you need to convince those pension guys that they are doing the right choice by investing in bitcoin, so they are expecting a retun fro it, because i doubt those guys are investing because they believe in bitcoin as a new means of payment
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:13:53 AM

It will not reach that value soon, as you can see now you see that the value keeps stable and that is not nice for the price rising so we have to wait a really long time.
And we need some patience for it otherwise you are selling it too early and that is bad.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:00:17 AM

$10k=2016

your thoughts?
I think that this is impossible and it will not happen in 2016. We are no were near $10,000 so the chance is almost 0% for Bitcoin to hit that amount in the remaining months of 2016. We will have to wait a couple more years for Bitcoin to hit that.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:26:52 AM

No this is just not happening we have not even reached the thousands yet so for the price to hit ten thousand this year is very unlikely. I'd like the price to be that high but I am just being realistic here. 
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:49:05 AM

you need to convince those pension guys that they are doing the right choice by investing in bitcoin, so they are expecting a retun fro it, because i doubt those guys are investing because they believe in bitcoin as a new means of payment

there are several facts that keep holding back these kind of investors to invest in bitcoin. for example mark karpeles's stolen coins. i am quite sure he sold a lot of his coins, but even after selling he still hold a few hundred thousand coins.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:58:36 AM

No this is just not happening we have not even reached the thousands yet so for the price to hit ten thousand this year is very unlikely. I'd like the price to be that high but I am just being realistic here. 

May be we can achieve that value in future but as of now it is simply impossible to reach there, even if it reaches to $1k at a moment then that would be the good price to hold.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:34:17 PM

that is exactly my point. Why on Earth, would these poor people, who probably never heard of Bitcoin, put their life savings into a pure speculation vehicle?
I don't see a reason other than going absolutely mad. I bet that more than 50% of the users in this forum would not risk their pensions either.

this space is intentionally left blank
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 07:39:14 PM

$10k=2016

your thoughts?

It is not going to happen in 2016 maybe we will see 10k$/bitcoin in 2020.  Even after halving when block size will be decreased to 12.5BTC we don't see 10k$ . Bitcoin will hit 600$s by this year.
Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:54:54 PM

$10k=2016

your thoughts?

It is not going to happen in 2016 maybe we will see 10k$/bitcoin in 2020.  Even after halving when block size will be decreased to 12.5BTC we don't see 10k$ . Bitcoin will hit 600$s by this year.

What we need is for bitcoin to hit $600 and then once it hits it needs to actually hold its price around that value. Hopefully this isnt an artificial pump and prices will drop back down to normal  levels afterwords.

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 08:00:48 PM

$10k=2016

your thoughts?

What we need is for bitcoin to hit $600 and then once it hits it needs to actually hold its price around that value. Hopefully this isnt an artificial pump and prices will drop back down to normal  levels afterwords.

After halving we will hit 600$ but i am sure that bitcoin will hold it's price for long time and then it will keep rising . As i was recently reading an article about bitcoin . In that article the writer said that more investors and peoples are taking interest in bitcoins as investment . So it is a good sight for bitcoin .
fit-pro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:12:29 PM

$10k=2016

your thoughts?

After halving we will hit 600$ but i am sure that bitcoin will hold it's price for long time and then it will keep rising . As i was recently reading an article about bitcoin . In that article the writer said that more investors and peoples are taking interest in bitcoins as investment . So it is a good sight for bitcoin .

Yeah well, over a long period of time BTC is in a uptrend but i don't think investing in BTC and holding it for a long period of time is necessarily a smart thing to do.
If you follow the news and activelly lurk BTT it might be better tho  Cheesy
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:01:29 PM

$10k=2016

your thoughts?

Yeah and bitcoin is on growing path and many new users will be added to community over a period of time, bitcoin can achieve the value of $10k in future but we need to have patience for that.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:04:28 AM

The 10k is just not possible in my eyes, its just too much for the bitcoin like people already mentioned.
I consider 10k as way too much the max that the bitcoin is maybe gonna reach is around the 4k in my opinion.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:09:43 AM

The 10k is just not possible in my eyes, its just too much for the bitcoin like people already mentioned.
I consider 10k as way too much the max that the bitcoin is maybe gonna reach is around the 4k in my opinion.

4k is also not possible, especially with 10k. we must look at the price of bitcoin could touch 2k it would be a long time.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:19:01 AM

It might be $18K if a dream I saw comes true Cheesy
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:38:22 AM

4k is also not possible, especially with 10k. we must look at the price of bitcoin could touch 2k it would be a long time.
$2k is a long ways away, we might see something like $1k towards mid next year or soon after the halving if the market continuous in a favorable manner.

I'm excited to see where the value is going to go from here, all of this additional value being piled on was completely unprecedented.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:34:49 AM

When we were discussing about $10k, $4k has got more possibility. I believe might reach $4k after 3 or 4 bitcoin halving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:55:31 PM

$2k is a long ways away, we might see something like $1k towards mid next year or soon after the halving if the market continuous in a favorable manner.

I'm excited to see where the value is going to go from here, all of this additional value being piled on was completely unprecedented.

I'm also excited, I think the price will go to a amount of 1k max this year and maybe in the future to a even higher amount, if everything will go like it has been planned.
Most likely its gonna be very hard to accomplish the 10k and I think we never gonna make it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: