Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: there's going to be panic buying monday  (Read 15687 times)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 05:20:59 PM

You guys are being brutal to Ken for offering some (albeit nebulous) quite helpful advice. Don't hate him because you didn't follow it.

Not really, I don't hate him but I think he's a jerk because his prediction was just for bragging.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:29:17 PM

It looks like the weekend dip is being bought up! Last weekend before takeoff?

It's Thursday and there has been next to no movement, what are you referring to?

Sorry to answer so late; the small sell orders executing, which normally precedes a weekend sell off, was bought up consistently Thursday, and the "shrinking triangles" since the 26'th looked to me like it was going to take off this weekend. Halving day is close so price is rising fast on a low volume as traders are holding on to their coins. We all know what that means. I don't know if SR is out of the food chain still, but when they come back, or we are sure that they don't come back, people will trade their coins. The word press news eluded me completely until today, so maybe I was just lucky.
lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:33:21 PM

You guys are being brutal to Ken for offering some (albeit nebulous) quite helpful advice. Don't hate him because you didn't follow it.

Not really, I don't hate him but I think he's a jerk because his prediction was just for bragging.

Maybe for you it was  Cool

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 05:35:25 PM

Maybe for you it was  Cool

Well if I have learned anything from speculating it is that you don't act on what others are saying because sooner or later you will get trolled.
I had to learn this the hard way, and at some point if you don't develop your own technique you gonna learn your lesson too.
Sooner or later.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:36:09 PM

I don't hate ken-troller either.  

1.  if you can't take a little ball-busting around here you should just take your bitcoins and go home.
2.  If he provided a theory or maybe a few graphs with triangles on them maybe I'd take him more seriously  Wink
lebing
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:39:51 PM

Maybe for you it was  Cool

Well if I have learned anything from speculating it is that you don't act on what others are saying because sooner or later you will get trolled.
I had to learn this the hard way, and at some point if you don't develop your own technique you gonna learn your lesson too.
Sooner or later.

It was just one indicator out of 4 that said there could be a huge upside coming. I don't blindly follow anyone, but definitely utilize sentiment when making my decisions.

-E Voorhees
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 05:43:40 PM

It was just one indicator out of 4 that said there could be a huge upside coming. I don't blindly follow anyone, but definitely utilize sentiment when making my decisions.

I sincerely hope you did not make that up. You have to have at least the majority of hard data to make decisions and never trust a chart unless you made it yourself.  Cool
lebing
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:51:30 PM

I sincerely hope you did not make that up. You have to have at least the majority of hard data to make decisions and never trust a chart unless you made it yourself.  Cool

Nope, I didnt make it up and I dont make the charts myself. I am somewhat glad I dont have the technical expertise to do it either. Just pay people that want to spend the time to do it for me.

-E Voorhees
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 05:57:43 PM

I sincerely hope you did not make that up. You have to have at least the majority of hard data to make decisions and never trust a chart unless you made it yourself.  Cool

Nope, I didnt make it up and I dont make the charts myself. I am somewhat glad I dont have the technical expertise to do it either. Just pay people that want to spend the time to do it for me.

That's bad. Subscription services fail during key events, on purpose. You know lemmings and all that.
I know I probably won't convince you of that you'd have to learn it yourself.  If I'm wrong: Be glad.
lebing
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

I sincerely hope you did not make that up. You have to have at least the majority of hard data to make decisions and never trust a chart unless you made it yourself.  Cool

That's bad. Subscription services fail during key events, on purpose. You know lemmings and all that.
I know I probably won't convince you of that you'd have to learn it yourself.  If I'm wrong: Be glad.

It's bad if you blindly follow one, yes you are right. But using multiple is a bit of a safeguard against such a situation and can provide nice opportunities that you dont see yourself (like right now).

-E Voorhees
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 08:33:12 PM

I know, at least with free advice you get what you pay for!

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 08:39:28 PM

I know, at least with free advice you get what you pay for!
Typical libertarian arrogance.

nuff said, I'm out.
kentrolla (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 06:01:18 AM

You heard it here first folks.

this again

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 06:04:49 AM

Right panic buying of? lol

Incomplete thought doesn't count.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

keewee
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 06:55:11 AM

this again

I've been wondering about this, after all this attention bitcoin has had in the news recently. Generally positive too, for a change

1keewee2vRp63UWvPBynT55ZYw6SUCKDB
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 07:04:25 AM

this again

I've been wondering about this, after all this attention bitcoin has had in the news recently. Generally positive too, for a change

for a change? The news has been more positive than not for quite a while.

@kentrolla: great call!

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 07:16:16 AM

this again

+1000
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:37:40 PM

Not you again!
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 08:47:01 PM

SELL SELL SELL!!!

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:48:00 PM

SELL SELL SELL!!!

?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: