Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you guys react if you guys lost 10, 000 bitcoin?  (Read 20304 times)
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:57:33 PM

If I had 10k BTC I wouldn't be so stupid to lose it. If I did my wife would most likely kill me.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:35:23 PM

10k btc is insane amount to hold on to, if i had and lost it i would probably die because of heart attack. Roll Eyes
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:39:29 PM

10k btc is insane amount to hold on to, if i had and lost it i would probably die because of heart attack. Roll Eyes

Lol same here, even I would be having a same feeling if I would loose that high amount ever but I don't think that I will be holding that huge amount in future as my income from  bitcoin is limited.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:41:17 PM

Oh that amount is very big 10,000 bitcoin . but do not cry try to invest your other bitcoin to get your lost.
I dont think 1,000,000 bitcoin is very impossible  Huh
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:47:30 AM

Oh that amount is very big 10,000 bitcoin . but do not cry try to invest your other bitcoin to get your lost.

How you are going to get 1,000,000 bitcoin if you have already the total 10,000 bitcoin that you have, for example. For me if that is going to happen I don't know if how I will going to come up again with bitcoin or maybe I will going to stop working with bitcoin already. But I hope this is not going to happen to anyone even though the fact is that this is possible especially to those big exchanges.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:07:19 AM

I am sure that everybody who knows Bitcoin would be so mad because losing that much Bitcoin is going to hurt you even if you are already rich.
You can make so much money with that many Bitcoin and that day is going to haunt you for ever.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:23:57 AM

Lol same here, even I would be having a same feeling if I would loose that high amount ever but I don't think that I will be holding that huge amount in future as my income from  bitcoin is limited.
Depend on the way of losing bitcoin. If he lose that bitcoin becouse of gambling, I think he should be live with it. Becouse that was his choice. Anyway the amount of bitcoin too big. I think saving 10k bitcoin in online wallet is not secure. Save it in the disc will be safe. Or cenvert it into gold is the best way. We are know that if we lose 10k of btc could make us die, atleast can make us get in to hospital.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:27:29 AM

I won't be able to digest if someone scams with that high amount and that would be really frustrating feeling to have, but if I loose it with my own mistake by using them in gambling then there is nothing that I can do.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:30:18 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 08:51:06 AM by Fatanut

It depends on my current state. If I were able to hold 10,000 Bitcoins, then I'm pretty sure I have a method of earning that much money. Maybe I already have my own company or I do have a job that pays well. What I'm saying is that if I was able to put that much money in investment in Bitcoins, then that basically means that I'm already rich in real life.

I guess I wouldn't be that angry because I was able to earn that much money before, then I can earn that much money again in the future. Maybe I'll be shocked at first or even cry, but I don't want to stress myself because of money. Maybe if that 10,000 Bitcoin is all the money that I have, then I'll be upset because I'll be broke at that point. But if I do have a lot of other money in fiat or other crypto-currency, then I wouldn't mind it that much. Stressing it out wouldn't help recovering that money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bear Wire

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:30:30 AM

Depend on the way of losing bitcoin. If he lose that bitcoin becouse of gambling, I think he should be live with it. Becouse that was his choice. Anyway the amount of bitcoin too big. I think saving 10k bitcoin in online wallet is not secure. Save it in the disc will be safe. Or cenvert it into gold is the best way. We are know that if we lose 10k of btc could make us die, atleast can make us get in to hospital.

Yeah, true. That's too much coins! You either lost it at gambling or someone hacked the sh*t out of your address. Nowadays, I don't think any single person has 10k coins on their wallets. If I would lose that much, I'd probably kill myself already. LOL.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:50:56 AM

U should have firstly

I can't lose 10 000 Bitcoins because I don't have them.  Smiley ...

Lol. That's right. I won't be able to give an accurate answer since my coins is not accurately same with 10,000.  Grin
Maybe an imaginative conclusion: If I lost my 10,000 coins, I would quit bitcoin for a year maybe, then I will try to start again if I couldn't think of an alternative way to make money.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:11:27 AM

I can not understand the way your mind how someone could not be sad when they lose 10k bitcoin?
you know 10k bitcoin would be worth approximately $ 6 million and who the people are not sad when they lose money for it? lol
I'm sure anyone ornag that they will definitely sad maybe will cry
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:36:31 AM

I can not understand the way your mind how someone could not be sad when they lose 10k bitcoin?
you know 10k bitcoin would be worth approximately $ 6 million and who the people are not sad when they lose money for it? lol
I'm sure anyone ornag that they will definitely sad maybe will cry

or they will commit suicide! Wahh that amount of money is it can make you rich! that is a big amount of money! So im in that situation then i would cry for almost 1 year! I cant accept it! Just i cant! that amount is really big! SO next time dont make that mistake again

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:41:47 AM

I would have no words for it because it would make me to mad to lose that many Bitcoin you have just missed the chance to become rich.
I think that I would maybe even hurt someone because I would never come over that fact.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:05:46 PM

I would have no words for it because it would make me to mad to lose that many Bitcoin you have just missed the chance to become rich.
I think that I would maybe even hurt someone because I would never come over that fact.

That's the usual reaction we will be making if we lost our fortune. But I think before we go on hysterical, we should analyze first what had happen and how they rob you. But for me, I think I'll cry and hunt the suspect and probably I would put them to jail and pay people there to rape them every night.  Grin

johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:27:27 PM

though i will feel much pain inside and hurt if it happens...but i will also search on or the outcome of such lost, and how it came about that..and can even trace it back having back my btc....security and mensure will be put in place for that not to happen again.....
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:40:22 PM

Non sense topic, if i have 10k btc, i will buy super cars, seaside villa, plane, yacht. I wouldn't lose 10k btc, because i spend it.
YOu're out of topic his asking if you are going to just lost 10,000 of bitcoin what are you going to do this is not a even reaction you just commenting nonsense here Tongue just saying don't hate me mate well your just creating that you cre going to spend it Tongue
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:59:21 PM

I can't really explain what will be my reaction but I am very sure that my wish will be that I should be the one that found the private keys. This kind of money is a life assurance amount at the present valuation it is more than $6 million
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 01:31:17 PM

i wonder who owns the 10,000 bitcoin for today? and i wonder how its very sadly for that person if that person is lost all of bitcoin that person have. for me, lose one bitcoin makes me sad especially if I lose 10,000 bitcoin, surely I will be sad again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: