Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we witnessing Willy 2.0 ?  (Read 1581 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:30:03 AM

Perhaps willys are migratory species. During the spring and summer they move to the northern islands for nesting (no Internet over there), and coming back with the young willylings in October-November, to keep themselves warm enough they are doing some trades over the winter and early spring months Smiley.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:11:05 AM

Perhaps willys are migratory species. During the spring and summer they move to the northern islands for nesting (no Internet over there), and coming back with the young willylings in October-November, to keep themselves warm enough they are doing some trades over the winter and early spring months Smiley.

that's funny

lol
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:41:13 AM

So yeah, i don't think this is another willy, its genuine.

No opinions, just facts please...

Is there a new Willy 2.0 alive?

this is the only fact that you cna get http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-02/reason-bitcoins-recent-surge-revealed

it has to do with chinese they think, there is surely a bots war out there on the market
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:10:27 PM

Si are you trying to imply that Willy works only during the month of November? Interesting! Smiley

I never said Willy works only during the time of November.

This is what i said:
Interesting to note that Willy bought massive amount of Bitcoins (270,000BTC)  in November. And November just started and we Bitcoin price has seen a sudden rise. You never know Wink

I said it's interesting to note that This is November, the same month before a few years when Willy started Pumping and the price seems to go up suddenly...  Smiley

I don't know how you related it to "Willy works only during the time of November." Smiley

I should have said it works overtime during November! Not only during the November! My bad! Smiley
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:44:27 PM

So yeah, i don't think this is another willy, its genuine.

No opinions, just facts please...

Is there a new Willy 2.0 alive?
That is something which only an exchange owner can tell you. For the general public, no : there is not yet another willy bot. This time the price rise is more genuine and still its not rising as it rose last year.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: