Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL and public relations  (Read 9667 times)
poon-TANG

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 08:58:18 AM

I received a very nice phone call from BFL asking if I had all my questions answered from a previous question I had left for them - I told them yes and was looking forward to the new ASICS shipping - I am quite satisfied with the renewed and continuous effort being made by BFL to be responsive

I think this thread should be renamed to "BFL makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside"

Or "BFL gots my cash"
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 09:51:10 AM

I received a very nice phone call from BFL asking if I had all my questions answered from a previous question I had left for them - I told them yes and was looking forward to the new ASICS shipping - I am quite satisfied with the renewed and continuous effort being made by BFL to be responsive

I think this thread should be renamed to "BFL makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside"

Or "BFL gots my cash"

But it keeps the cash warm and fuzzy.  Cheesy
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 04:32:41 PM

Or "BFL gots my cash"
Or "Frizz32's 7th attempt of BFL bashing with a bogus account on bitcointalk.org".

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 10:24:43 PM

... attempt of BFL bashing ...

Please tell me all you asshamsters with "60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!" signatures are only Inaba sock puppets. Because if not I would seriously lose my faith in mankind.

I simply refuse to believe that actual people can be so embarrassingly devoted to vaporware like for example SLok or Lab_Rat.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Jack1Rip1BurnIt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 10:28:12 PM

I don't know about puppets, but I'm trying to win a little single. $650 for free is good enough for me. Just sayin'

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 10:30:10 PM

Please tell me all you asshamsters with "60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!" signatures are only Inaba sock puppets. Because if not I would seriously lose my faith in mankind.

I simply refuse to believe that actual people can be so embarrassingly devoted to vaporware like for example SLok or Lab_Rat.

I am Inaba & approve this message  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 10:32:09 PM

Wait, if you're Inaba... who am I?  Crap!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 10:38:06 PM

You are us & we are you,but they are not them & will never be us  Shocked

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 10:45:03 PM

Wait, if you're Inaba... who am I?  Crap!

Every seend the movie Identity? As much as I would love to hate John Cusack, it really is a great movie.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 12:01:19 AM

I simply refused to believe that actual people could be so embarrassingly devoted to trolling just because they can't afford even one jalapeno, but then Frizz32 appeared.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Merrick

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 01:03:34 AM

I simply refused to believe that actual people could be so embarrassingly devoted to trolling just because they can't afford even one jalapeno, but then Frizz32 appeared.

I guess some people just don't have anything better to do?
I've said it before... Cognitive Dissonance aka "sour grapes".
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 02:44:43 AM

I'm trying to get all the common, simple questions into the FAQ.  I certainly welcome any help on that front!

Roll Eyes

That is your job and BFL pays you to do it, not the participants of this community.

If you wish help, get your place in the queue:

Project Development
Organization of Bitcoin and related projects, bounty campaigns, advertising etc.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 02:57:29 AM

If you don't want to help, then don't. 

Your attitude is exactly what we do not want at the BFL forums, so by all means, don't stop by.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
abeaulieu

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:12:23 AM

I knew it!! Inaba created a bunch of sock puppet accounts in order to win the BFL contest that he is running. Ingenious!
Meatball

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:45:51 AM

I'm certainly no sock puppet...Though if I was, they'd be Bitcoin Alpaca Socks!
poon-TANG

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 06:25:23 AM

I'm certainly no sock puppet...Though if I was, they'd be Bitcoin Alpaca Socks!

Lol   me too
Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 07:33:33 PM

I don't know about puppets, but I'm trying to win a little single. $650 for free is good enough for me. Just sayin'

Chances of winning a Little Single: minimal
Chances of getting it delivered: zero

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Jack1Rip1BurnIt

Activity: 350

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 08:44:23 PM

Willing to take that chance. Now I'm gonna go take a shit...and think about what you said.

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
Meatball

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 08:59:16 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2012, 09:10:59 PM by Meatball

Frizz, why do you gotta be such a hater?  You don't see us telling you how stupid you are for mining the with your 386 hooked up to a hamster wheel.  

Chances of Frizz wasting my time reading his posts in the future: minimal
Chances of me not putting him on ignore: zero
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 09:05:42 PM

Hey Frizz,Thanks for venting here instead of at home/work & taking your aggression out on your family or fellow employee's  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: