Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL and public relations  (Read 9667 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 05:50:30 AM

I don't doubt they want to ship ASICs. I doubt their sincerity when they say they will ship on _ /_ /_ date. They're either so incompetent that they haven't a clue how far from production they are AND they're remarkably ineffective at communicating or they're intentionally deceiving. Since they benefit by lying, the answer seems apparent.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 11:45:22 AM

BFL wants nothing more than to ship their product.

And even more than that they want(ed) your money ... Wink

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Meatball

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 03:22:49 PM

BFL wants nothing more than to ship their product.

And even more than that they want(ed) your money ... Wink

Frizz, just wondering, which horse are you backing in this race?  Be interesting to know if you're counting on any ASICs since you think BFL is el Diablo. Smiley
Frizz23

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 03:38:24 PM

Frizz, just wondering, which horse are you backing in this race?  

BFL (first), bASIC (a lil later) and Avalon (not in first batch though).

Once one is able to deliver I'll cancel the other two.

Be interesting to know if you're counting on any ASICs since you think BFL is el Diablo. Smiley

Cheesy ... not the devil. I just don't like to be punked. And I strongly dislike BFLs sucky "information policy".

BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 04:13:35 PM

Huh
There has only been one batch of Avalon so far. Scheduled to ship at Jan 14th.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 06:06:40 PM

Huh
There has only been one batch of Avalon so far. Scheduled to ship at Jan 14th.

Haha BitSyncom, don't try to understand Frizz... he's a pathological liar and troll, it will just hurt your brain.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Frizz23

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:58:22 PM

It took me some time to understand why BFL would chose such an arse as their PR guy.

But it seems a sucky company needs a sucky representative.

Inaba is one of the main reasons why I consider cancelling my order. He for sure will (or already is?) the first one to use ASICS before everyone else does - making a fortune while "beta testing" (on main net of course) with all those terra hashes.

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 09:41:45 PM

It took me some time to understand why BFL would chose such an arse as their PR guy.

But it seems a sucky company needs a sucky representative.

Inaba is one of the main reasons why I consider cancelling my order. He for sure will (or already is?) the first one to use ASICS before everyone else does - making a fortune while "beta testing" (on main net of course) with all those terra hashes.

I think for all the whining and bitching you post about BFL, it is very interesting that you still ordered from them, and have kept those orders. You troll them all day long, but you have no problems giving them your money and mining on their hardware. Way to "put your money where your mouth is". Wink

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Frizz23

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 10:07:06 PM

... and mining on their hardware.

Oh? They started shipping?

abeaulieu

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 11:37:49 PM

... and mining on their hardware.

Oh? They started shipping?

They've shipped plenty of FPGA devices from my understanding. Which seem to be very economical for pre-ASIC mining.
bitsnpieces (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 12:20:50 AM

They've shipped plenty of FPGA devices from my understanding. Which seem to be very economical for pre-ASIC mining.

Roll Eyes Yes we all know that. Just in case you missed it: We talk about ASICs since quite some time now ...
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 12:42:16 AM

Roll Eyes Yes we all know that. Just in case you missed it: We talk about ASICs since quite some time now ...
For the readers who just tuned in, bitsnpieces is also known here as frizz23.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
EngMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 01:46:23 AM

Back to the original point of this thread.

BFL is definitely improving on their customer relations front...they called me last week in response to an email I sent......EMAIL THAT I SENT IN JUNE....to answer any questions I had. I politely informed them they were months late on the FPGA sale. I'd gone with the trustworthy Tom.

Sorry, I'm all sold out of x6500's.
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 07:23:59 PM

Back to the original point of this thread.

BFL is definitely improving on their customer relations front...they called me last week in response to an email I sent......EMAIL THAT I SENT IN JUNE....to answer any questions I had. I politely informed them they were months late on the FPGA sale. I'd gone with the trustworthy Tom.

Yes I got a call like that as well... of course the rep wasn't able to answer any important questions... and my sales issue was long since resolved.

DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 02:21:06 AM

I believe that people have been getting refunded for their orders that have requested it...

I am sure BFL can handle the occasional refund. But what happens if everyone want's out at the same time (e.g. Tom/bASIC starts delivery before BFL does, or BFL delays shipments to 2013, etc.)?

For those of you old enough to remember the year 2000 here is what happens where everyone want's out at the same time: Crash

Wow Frizz23,you seem to have some fixation with BFL.Your last months of posts have been nothing but attack after attack on BFL.

You need to seek help dude.If you don't,we will hear about you on the news...................... Roll Eyes

EHEHE Smiley indeed Unaccpetable, it's almost mental disorder !!!   Frizzz : what do you gain for so much bashing ?  You care that much of others and are so convinced of your point that you made it to save others ??  Can't figure what's the motive to do so !

I'm mystified !
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 02:30:48 AM

I don't know about puppets, but I'm trying to win a little single. $650 for free is good enough for me. Just sayin'

Chances of winning a Little Single: minimal
Chances of getting it delivered: zero

arround 1/40 chance to win 650$ for free is good lottery stats for me.
I've not so much important stuff to put in my signature anyway, anything maybe, but especially not <NOT FOR SALE!>  Tongue

BFL delays and competitors did'nt delivered ?  Another ticket for the lottery, and my few GPU continue to go on at a reasonable diff level Smiley

I've absolutely no problem at all Cheesy  Happy week-end, Happy mining !
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 06:26:21 AM

I still suspect BFL is waiting until the last moment to ship to get as many orders in as possible.I also would entertain the suspicion they could have colluded with other companies to ship them all the same time and maximize their income.

poon-TANG

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:52:03 PM

I still suspect BFL is waiting until the last moment to ship to get as many orders in as possible.I also would entertain the suspicion they could have colluded with other companies to ship them all the same time and maximize their income.

I totally agree.
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 05:40:27 PM

You really think you can attract more orders by not delivering, instead of being first delivering? Explain me the logic behind this please?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 07:12:44 PM

You really think you can attract more orders by not delivering, instead of being first delivering? Explain me the logic behind this please?

De-nile...a river in Egypt...and so much more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: