Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaings already cutting rates  (Read 3697 times)
calchuchesta (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:21:36 PM

Sad, sad to see. Some even attempted to get away with cutting rates during an ongoing term (Coinut). Pathetic behavior. That's just a direct fraud. When the price goes up, your Bitcoins go up as well, so you can pay people what you said you would paid. No excuses.

Also notice that when the price was lower, they took a ton of days before (sightly) raising the rates. Hell, I saw raises of like 0.0012 to 0.0014 when the price was crashing from 400 to 200, now Coinut and others have gone from 0.0015 to 0.0008.

Don't let these fuckers fuck around with your time and money. Fight for your rights, posters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:25:14 PM

Sad, sad to see. Some even attempted to get away with cutting rates during an ongoing term (Coinut). Pathetic behavior. That's just a direct fraud. When the price goes up, your Bitcoins go up as well, so you can pay people what you said you would paid. No excuses.
magicaldice has also relaunched their sig campaign with USD based rates due to the constant volatility of the price right now, and its fair to assume that this price change is affecting the actual businesses that these sig campaigns advertise for.

Also notice that when the price was lower, they took a ton of days before (sightly) raising the rates. Hell, I saw raises of like 0.0012 to 0.0014 when the price was crashing from 400 to 200, now Coinut and others have gone from 0.0015 to 0.0008.
thats just business, minimize your advertising costs wherever possible. besides, a sig campaign, sure, its an incentive to post more actively, but its not something to really see as a job or constant, reliable source of income. theyre here to give people a little something extra while posting on the forum.

Don't let these fuckers fuck around with your time and money. Fight for your rights, posters.
cringe.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:27:47 PM

posters' rights? me no see nothing about that nowhere.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:29:37 PM

What kind of rights are you talking about?
Don't be pathetic! As I wrote in a different thread they can do whatever they want.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
calchuchesta (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:30:56 PM

Rights: The right to be paid at the rate that the guy said, changing a rate in the middle of an ongoing term is a fraud.
But I guess you fucking cucks like to be buttfucked.
calchuchesta (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:33:49 PM

posters' rights? me no see nothing about that nowhere.

Rights don't exist, you have to create them by not being a submissive cuck to the guy that pays you.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:35:28 PM

Rights: The right to be paid at the rate that the guy said, changing a rate in the middle of an ongoing term is a fraud.
They did change their rates in the middle of the campaign, but they said they will use the old rates for the posts that were made before the new rates are announced Wink
me myself have decided to move on from coinut because it isn't profitable to stick with them anymore
Tongue
calchuchesta (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:43:23 PM

thats just business, minimize your advertising costs wherever possible.besides, a sig campaign, sure, its an incentive to post more actively, but its not something to really see as a job or constant, reliable source of income. theyre here to give people a little something extra while posting on the forum.

Wherever possible = wherever you cucks will do nothing about it. Look at what happened in the Coinut thread when these fuckers tried to get away with not paying them at the original rate but at lot of people told them to pay them at the accorded rate or their shit would get wrecked with negative trust:

OK, you guys will still be paid with the old rate for the posts done in the past before I announced the new rate.

This is how it's done, none of this "oh it's just business" bullshit. If whoever pays you starts fucking around you fix it with popular pressure until they pay what they accorded, and as you can see it works.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:47:11 PM

We signed no agreement bro! Watch your mouth by the way. Keep calm and relax.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:00:11 PM

Fight for your rights, posters.

Fight for your rights to spam these forums...

Fuck you.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:02:53 PM

I have been seeing some campaigns now switching the payment or evaluating the payments in terms of cents.
I don't recommend this on this forum as it is BTC forum , even though how much the price is always deal or evaluate everything in coins.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:11:20 PM

It is a shame if campaign managers are reducing the value midway through the campaign, it would be reasonable to finish the current period and then announce rates will be cut, giving the users the chance to decide if they want to stay or go.

Then business is business and as others have said there is no formal agreement in place but one of trust.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 06:26:07 PM

Well compagns have the right to change their rates but i think it is more appreciated if they inform their users at least 1 day before.
Anyway there is many signature compagns over here and any one could change to a better comp

It is sad to see this happens especially if their profit remains the same (in that case I hope they return to their initial rates)

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:33:31 PM

OP as someone else said there are no signed agreements in place.
They are free to change the rates accordingly. No one forces anyone here to join any of those sig ad.I really don't understand why you're complaining
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:45:06 PM

According to me , if those sites are getting profits in bitcoins  then they must not have issue about bitcoin prices.  If they are getting the profits in USD $$$, then its fine to pay the members by changing rates.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:28:48 PM

According to me , if those sites are getting profits in bitcoins  then they must not have issue about bitcoin prices.  If they are getting the profits in USD $$$, then its fine to pay the members by changing rates.

Almost all sites earning in BTCitcoin because 99% sites are gambling related and base currency is BTCitcoin so in that case cut the rate during midway like Coinut and Magicaldice are not a good practice.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:42:10 PM

It is a shame if campaign managers are reducing the value midway through the campaign, it would be reasonable to finish the current period and then announce rates will be cut, giving the users the chance to decide if they want to stay or go.

Then business is business and as others have said there is no formal agreement in place but one of trust.

This totally unprofessional behavior i think they must have to wait until finish the current period.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:59:16 PM

If the period has started, it's extremely injust for op to make changes half way through period, and personally i would leave that campaign w/o a doubt, but
the campaigns like bitx that announced reducing of the rates for next period are justified and fair, because participants can always leave after payout.
I'm just interested to see will the campaigns increase rates if the prices return to last month's average..
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 09:05:36 PM

If the period has started, it's extremely injust for op to make changes half way through period, and personally i would leave that campaign w/o a doubt, but
the campaigns like bitx that announced reducing of the rates for next period are justified and fair, because participants can always leave after payout.
I'm just interested to see will the campaigns increase rates if the prices return to last month's average..
That happened with Coinut. A lot of people complained so the person running that campaign agreed to pay everyone for their posts prior to the announcement at the old rates and all of the posts after the announcement at the new rates. It is unprofessional for him to change the rates like that in the middle of the week, but at least he agreed to pay at the old rates for prior posts.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:08:26 PM

MagicalDice's manager campaign, yahoo has been fair and paid us this period with the old rates.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: