Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaings already cutting rates  (Read 3697 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:22:21 PM

If the period has started, it's extremely injust for op to make changes half way through period, and personally i would leave that campaign w/o a doubt, but
the campaigns like bitx that announced reducing of the rates for next period are justified and fair, because participants can always leave after payout.
I'm just interested to see will the campaigns increase rates if the prices return to last month's average..
That happened with Coinut. A lot of people complained so the person running that campaign agreed to pay everyone for their posts prior to the announcement at the old rates and all of the posts after the announcement at the new rates. It is unprofessional for him to change the rates like that in the middle of the week, but at least he agreed to pay at the old rates for prior posts.

It's sad that people don't respect their affiliates and don't keep their own word/deal, but atleast he did pay those old posts, which makes the situation a bit better, but still no just.
Now imagine some people that depend on the agreed payout to pay for service, loan or something else, but are now unable to do so. What are they supposed to do, ask for loan/service to also
be lowered due to price surge ?! Of course not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:32:34 PM

Maybe they should advertise the offer in US dollars instead of bitcoin, or setting a rate when they already bought the coins to pay people in the end of the term.

KokiFurihata

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:50:48 PM

Most of the cuts are fair due to the BTC price changes. bitmixer left their rates the same so that is generous for the full members in that campaign.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:54:59 PM

Bitcoin price crashed. Maybe they will go back to their old payments ? I hope they will since Bitcoin price took a 120$ loss of value in a matter of hours.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:34:04 AM

Bitcoin price crashed. Maybe they will go back to their old payments ? I hope they will since Bitcoin price took a 120$ loss of value in a matter of hours.
Who knows honestly. I believe bit-x dropped back to 0.0008 per post, I wouldn't be surprised if more signature campaigns start changing around.

Also the old payments probably will not come back just due to companies wanting to keep more of the profits for a project, or personal gain.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:22:03 AM

I don't think so, this price crash is just a temporary crash, it should get back to normal maybe around tomorrow
Preev is showing 433 now Roll Eyes
Although i saw the price drops back to 397 few hours ago Sad
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:48:00 AM

Maybe they should advertise the offer in US dollars instead of bitcoin, or setting a rate when they already bought the coins to pay people in the end of the term.

How they can use US dollars instead of bitcoins on this forum ? After all , its a bitcoin based forum buddy.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:48:03 AM

My campaign (Bit-x) cut it rates from 0.001 to 0.0007 BTC. A 30% decrease. The cut is not much and I actually like the cut. In fact, I am earning more in term of USD.

0.001 x 250 (before the recent bubble) = 0.25 USD per post;
0.0007 x 400 (average price as of now) = 0.28 USD per post;

The cut also mean that Bitcoin price is increasing. And ... as a true Bitcoin supporter, who dont like Bitcoin to increase?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:01:24 AM

from what i see magical dice has changed their rates to USD. i think that not acceptable..
its because their gambling site is gamble with btc not by USD, but if their lower the BTC instead giving USD, that are reasonable and fair enough

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 11:45:08 AM

My campaign (Bit-x) cut it rates from 0.001 to 0.0007 BTC. A 30% decrease. The cut is not much and I actually like the cut. In fact, I am earning more in term of USD.

The cut also mean that Bitcoin price is increasing. And ... as a true Bitcoin supporter, who dont like Bitcoin to increase?

Sorry but I think that such calculation shouldn't be done for the moment.
Bitcoin price is so unstable and after few days it can reach 600$ as it can drop to 200$.
if you make posts during this period and the btc price return & get stable at 250$ again you will simply loose 30% of the btc that you used to earn without the cut...

But as i said before, if someone didn't like this he simply have to choose another compagn

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:05:55 PM

I think they should better have waited for what is really happening this week, it can drop down again or it can go further up so then they need to re adjust it again. So kinda wasted their time.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:12:16 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! RIGHTS? GO get a job and maybe you will end up getting more rather than posting every minute with your alt accounts
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:21:15 PM

I don't think there is much posters can do as I honestly see that there is a lot of demand for signature campaign spots. If current unsatisfied users leave, they will be replaced very fast with new ones that are ready to post for decreased rates. Granted, post quality would be lower, but who cares at the end.

I do hope that campaign managers will act accordingly and raise rates right away if Bitcoin crashes.
Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:28:58 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 12:40:20 PM by Next BillGates

Not all campaigns done cutting the rates. Most of the campaigns rate were still remains same. Even highly paying bit-x too doesn't changed their rate yet!

EDIT: bit-x too changed their rates. I checked it last night.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:32:50 PM

Not all campaigns done cutting the rates. Most of the campaigns rate were still remains same. Even highly paying bit-x too doesn't changed their rate yet!
Done already, now Sr. member rates are 0.0007 instead of the 0.001 btc rate before. Anyways guys, we all know you will spend the BTC on USD/the real world , sometime so why do you think exchanges or gambling sites won't. They will be losing huge profit that they could've saved by cutting down the rates, which they are currently doing
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:11:17 PM

Its interesting to see the changes in the payouts. From the websites part i understand they want to pay less and so they either change it or set it to a set value in USD as im sure they also take profits in fiat(payments, taxes etc).
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:39:40 PM

How they can use US dollars instead of bitcoins on this forum ? After all , its a bitcoin based forum buddy.

Something like, you get 30 cents for post, in the end of the month you made 100 posts, you get whatever $30 in bitcoin is, pretty simple actually...

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:25:39 PM

Something like, you get 30 cents for post, in the end of the month you made 100 posts, you get whatever $30 in bitcoin is, pretty simple actually...

Magicaldice new campaign has changed it to the usd! They are calculating rates in usd but paying equivalent in bitcoins at the time of the payment and at the current exchange rate.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:23:10 AM

Sorry but I think that such calculation shouldn't be done for the moment.
Bitcoin price is so unstable and after few days it can reach 600$ as it can drop to 200$.
if you make posts during this period and the btc price return & get stable at 250$ again you will simply loose 30% of the btc that you used to earn without the cut...

But as i said before, if someone didn't like this he simply have to choose another compagn

I agree with you that those calculation should not be done quickly. However, I do not think Bitcoin will drop back to 250 again. It would go well 30% above 250.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:05:44 AM

MagicalDice's manager campaign, yahoo has been fair and paid us this period with the old rates.

although i never rise anything but you should know that he stop the current campagin half way instead of the whole week which is still 7th. by right, the btc should be received before the price rise by yahoo for the current week, so it should not affect the company as everythnig is pre set. however, now they suddenly stop the current campagin and reissue a lower price for the 2nd half of the week. in this way, the half amount of btc they save from half the week can be used to pay for the new WHOLE week of new campagin.

Many other campagin too change their payment but it only applies after the current cycle.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: