Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaings already cutting rates  (Read 3697 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:56:55 AM

My turn to chime in here as i just discovered this thread. ill post all my points of view and you guys can have your own opinions.

1. Im the campaign manager. I dont decide rates. I do what im told to do.
2. The MD campaign is paying usd price but at current btc rate
3. Was it not fair to 1 pay you guys the old rate when campaign was paused?

Its not like these campaigns being run whos rates have changed are saying we want to fuck everyone over this week. Its more the opposite, you as users are greedy as fuck and want to get as much as possible IMO. Half of you users in these campaigns are shit posters. I see a few in this thread. Youre lucky to be accepted into sig campaigns with some of the trash posted.

Im gonna stop now cause i dont feel like i need to justify this any further

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 01:41:09 AM

I hope the campaigns collectively keep dropping the rates. If you guys cut them even more people will still join them. Lower rates to the point these spammers will find it is not so profitable. You guys can all msg each other and use the same rates...people will whine, but still take what they can get. In the end this is free coins for doing something we are doing already...stop the spammers who make this a job.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:54:00 AM

People who spam post with an advertisement in their signature area are giving something of value (advertising) to the company they are advertising for. If the amount that posters (advertisers) are getting paid is not cost effective to the advertisers then advertisers will offer a lower payment for such advertisements, or withdraw offers to have them advertise at all. The fact that the price of BTC has gone up substantially in recent weeks means that a company who was considering to lower their advertising rates can do so while still maintaining as high of rates when measured in USD.

There is more then enough people who are willing to advertise for very low rates (just look at the campaigns with all the shit posters), so companies that lower their rates will likely be able to find people to advertise for them (although they will likely be not much more then "warm bodies" making low quality posts).

I would personally say that the amounts I have considered accepting for my advertising services have always been measured in BTC, and that I have cashed out very little of my signature campaign earnings (as well as other BTC related earnings). I would also say that I would not personally be willing to advertise for 0.0007BTC per post and that I would choose to rather have no paid signature at all over that low of BTC rates.

No one is forcing anyone to accept low BTC rates in exchange for advertising and if someone is offering low rates then you can ask for something higher or you can decline to advertise for those who offer low rates.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 04:02:02 PM

Sad, sad to see. Some even attempted to get away with cutting rates during an ongoing term (Coinut). Pathetic behavior. That's just a direct fraud. When the price goes up, your Bitcoins go up as well, so you can pay people what you said you would paid. No excuses.

Also notice that when the price was lower, they took a ton of days before (sightly) raising the rates. Hell, I saw raises of like 0.0012 to 0.0014 when the price was crashing from 400 to 200, now Coinut and others have gone from 0.0015 to 0.0008.

Don't let these fuckers fuck around with your time and money. Fight for your rights, posters.

It's actually not fraud, literally, but I share your frustration. When you join a campaign you don't sign a contract. They aren't legally obligated to pay you anything or to keep the same rate. The only consequence they have to not following through on the deal is negative trust on this Forum and earning a bad reputation.

I don't remember them EVER raising rates - do you? I've only watched them drop rates since the price was $600 18 months ago.

So we should fight for our rights - what do you propose we do? Go on strike or something? If we did that the original members of this forum would be so happy, haha. It might have a positive result on rates, or it would open the door for people that want to join the campaign.

Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 04:10:44 PM

People who spam post with an advertisement in their signature area are giving something of value (advertising) to the company they are advertising for. If the amount that posters (advertisers) are getting paid is not cost effective to the advertisers then advertisers will offer a lower payment for such advertisements, or withdraw offers to have them advertise at all. The fact that the price of BTC has gone up substantially in recent weeks means that a company who was considering to lower their advertising rates can do so while still maintaining as high of rates when measured in USD.

No one is forcing anyone to accept low BTC rates in exchange for advertising and if someone is offering low rates then you can ask for something higher or you can decline to advertise for those who offer low rates.

I doubt that in a week's time these companies have realized some direct impact of effectiveness on the advertising and cost benefit between how much business they bring in and how much they want to payout. These companies are ONLY worried about how much they'll be paying out in terms of fiat value, and they don't want to pay that much. It's smart from a business sense, but it doesn't make any of their campaign posters more loyal to their campaign.

It also hurts the bitcoin community/economy because it shows that the's companies are not committed to doing business in Bitcoin...they're still just focused on how much fiat they can get for their bitcoin.

I, too, have not cashed out my campaign earnings. I think of it only as bitcoin and I'm disappointed that I now need to work nearly twice as hard to earn the same bitcoin - particularly when recent publicity has probably brought more people to this forum to see the ads in my signature.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:30:03 PM

I doubt that in a week's time these companies have realized some direct impact of effectiveness on the advertising and cost benefit between how much business they bring in and how much they want to payout. These companies are ONLY worried about how much they'll be paying out in terms of fiat value, and they don't want to pay that much. It's smart from a business sense, but it doesn't make any of their campaign posters more loyal to their campaign.

It also hurts the bitcoin community/economy because it shows that the's companies are not committed to doing business in Bitcoin...they're still just focused on how much fiat they can get for their bitcoin.

I, too, have not cashed out my campaign earnings. I think of it only as bitcoin and I'm disappointed that I now need to work nearly twice as hard to earn the same bitcoin - particularly when recent publicity has probably brought more people to this forum to see the ads in my signature.
actually what hurts is greedy users who feel obligated to post trash post in order to gain as much BTC as possible. Another thing that hurts is users apparently like you who join a campaign and complain when rates are reduced but in reality they're still earning the same dollar value as before. They're just pissed cause in their minds they could have earned more.

At the end of the day anyone who is accepted into a campaign is getting a privilege. They shouldn't expect any site owner to bow down and kiss their asses. Owners allot a certain amount of money towards advertising. Whether they look at it in fiat or btc value doesn't matter. They have the right to change rates for the good or the bad at anytime. They're just looking at trying to spend the same amount of money per week/ month period.

Now if ya wanna get really crucial and have something to bitch about why don't ya go look at the ppl of bit-x secondstrade yobit and other spampaigns and and report 90% of the posts they make. They're shitposting idiots that deserve 0pay in most cases but managers use bots(not even doing their jobs) and allow these guys to be paid

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:47:59 PM

actually what hurts is greedy users who feel obligated to post trash post in order to gain as much BTC as possible. Another thing that hurts is users apparently like you who join a campaign and complain when rates are reduced but in reality they're still earning the same dollar value as before. They're just pissed cause in their minds they could have earned more.
what these entitled shits dont realize is theyre getting paid, thats right, youre getting money, for typing your thoughts garbage spam on a forum. there arent very many other places where you get paid for typing random shit, with no work experience, and you dont even have to know what the hell youre talking about. just like possum577 up there.

At the end of the day anyone who is accepted into a campaign is getting a privilege. They shouldn't expect any site owner to bow down and kiss their asses. Owners allot a certain amount of money towards advertising. Whether they look at it in fiat or btc value doesn't matter. They have the right to change rates for the good or the bad at anytime. They're just looking at trying to spend the same amount of money per week/ month period.
one of the big problems is, these people expect to be accepted into a sig campaign, as if this forum's purpose in existing is to allow sig campaigns to exist and pay out any user that comes along. its pretty clear these people who seem to be offended by the rates dropping have no sense of how the real world world; advertising is essentially paying for public exposure of your business / site. there is absolutely no reason to overpay for something, which im pretty sure these cheap ass spammers would never do, considering they nitpick over every single post to get them counted towards their pay. in addition, in the case of the ore mine campaign's  status, there is zero money to throw money into advertising when that advertising is essentially netting you little to no traffic; its a money sink for the owners. im pretty sure these spammers wouldnt like throwing their sig campaign payouts into a dice site and losing every single time in 1 roll for whatever reason. but yet they expect the campaign runners to do the same.

Now if ya wanna get really crucial and have something to bitch about why don't ya go look at the ppl of bit-x secondstrade yobit and other spampaigns and and report 90% of the posts they make. They're shitposting idiots that deserve 0pay in most cases but managers use bots(not even doing their jobs) and allow these guys to be paid
i think hes more or less spamming under the guise of pretending to care about the spamming problem. its fairly apparent to me from his recent posts that hes just posting barely on topic studd separated into as many posts as possible to just increase his post count for the bot.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:41:02 PM

Who cares if they cut the rates? Sure, maybe it would have been nice for you and the posters if they didn't, maybe slightly more so if they only handled BTC. But this is the real world. BTC is worth money. Your services are only worth a set amount of money, and the market has both supply and demand. If you price yourself above the equilibrium for the demand and supply for your member-rank and quality of posting, you aren't going to get a good signature campaign. And supply for member-ranks in signature campaigns is extremely high.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 08:22:16 PM

I hope the campaigns collectively keep dropping the rates. If you guys cut them even more people will still join them. Lower rates to the point these spammers will find it is not so profitable. You guys can all msg each other and use the same rates...people will whine, but still take what they can get. In the end this is free coins for doing something we are doing already...stop the spammers who make this a job.

is not necessary to campaigns drastically dropping rates. little tougher criteria in terms of quality posts is enough. but I think it's too much work for check all of the members post.
often can be seen two almost identical posts one below the other, and both are 70+ characters, and probably eligible for the payments

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 09:51:39 PM

what these entitled shits dont realize is theyre getting paid, thats right, youre getting money, for typing your thoughts garbage spam on a forum. there arent very many other places where you get paid for typing random shit, with no work experience, and you dont even have to know what the hell youre talking about. just like possum577 up there.

I calculated back when BTC was ~$250 that at 0.0012 BTC per post I would make 30 cents per post. I type at 130 words per minute and it is very easy for me to end up pumping out a decent quality post in 1-2 minutes. I calculated that if I really tried hard and made a conservative 40 posts per hour (even though it'd basically be spam), I would be making $12/hour. For a lot of places that's way above minimum wage. For posting on a damn forum.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:22:40 AM

I doubt that in a week's time these companies have realized some direct impact of effectiveness on the advertising and cost benefit between how much business they bring in and how much they want to payout.
In a weeks time? No, however companies may have been looking for ways to cut advertising costs, or they may have been on the verge of "pulling the trigger" of lowering rates, and the recent runup in the USD/BTC price may have simply been a good time to do so because their advertisers would be receiving a similar amount in terms of USD.
These companies are ONLY worried about how much they'll be paying out in terms of fiat value, and they don't want to pay that much. It's smart from a business sense, but it doesn't make any of their campaign posters more loyal to their campaign.
True, however they mostly have revenue denominated in BTC, therefore it would be prudent for them to attempt to have their expenses denominated in BTC. Not only that but when the price of BTC increases, people holding BTC often are more willing to spend their BTC so when BTC increases is exactly when companies are going to want to have the most advertising.
The signature campaign rates as of ~2 weeks ago were roughly in line as to what they were ~1.5 years ago when BTC was trading at roughly US$700-800. IMO most of the campaigns that lowered their rates were highly associated with spam, and it would probably be a fairly good thing if a good number of the people advertising for them stopped doing so.

It is also important to note that not all campaigns have lowered their rates.
I would suggest dropping your campaign (they are associated with a lot of spam anyway) and joining one that is higher paying.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:34:45 AM

actually what hurts is greedy users who feel obligated to post trash post in order to gain as much BTC as possible.
This has long been a problem and is nothing new to the current runup in the price of BTC. Campaign managers need to do a much better job in managing participants 

Another thing that hurts is users apparently like you who join a campaign and complain when rates are reduced but in reality they're still earning the same dollar value as before. They're just pissed cause in their minds they could have earned more.
I disagree. People are allowed to speak what is on their mind and are allowed to want to receive more money for the service they provide.
At the end of the day anyone who is accepted into a campaign is getting a privilege.
I disagree. People who are in a signature campaign are providing a service to companies they are advertising for. I would not personally advertised for a company that I found to be untrustworthy and/or likely to be a scam. I am not receiving any more money for me advertising for the site I am advertising for then what such advertising is worth.
They shouldn't expect any site owner to bow down and kiss their asses. Owners allot a certain amount of money towards advertising. Whether they look at it in fiat or btc value doesn't matter. They have the right to change rates for the good or the bad at anytime. They're just looking at trying to spend the same amount of money per week/ month period.
If a company develops a reputation
of treating their vendors/suppliers/employees poorly and/or paying them the absolute bare minimum then others will not want to do business with that company. Also most companies that advertise via signature campaigns have revenue denominated in BTC anyway, so their BTC revenue is not going to decline when the price of BTC goes up.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:44:51 AM

I calculated back when BTC was ~$250 that at 0.0012 BTC per post I would make 30 cents per post. I type at 130 words per minute and it is very easy for me to end up pumping out a decent quality post in 1-2 minutes. I calculated that if I really tried hard and made a conservative 40 posts per hour (even though it'd basically be spam), I would be making $12/hour. For a lot of places that's way above minimum wage. For posting on a damn forum.

Yeah we all do this when we enroll on a new campaign, the problem is that they all impose post limits per week or month, and it's perfectly understandable. In my country alone (and it's not really a poor third world country) that would be a very nice wage with the current dollar value.

Maybe the campaign managers should hire and select elite members and pay them just that instead of flooding the forum with thousands of spammers. I know it won't work for every campaign, but it would definitely make the service/site advertised more special and distinguished. Quality over quantity.

tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:50:25 AM

If they do that then the opposite of what you say will happen, instead of stopping, the spammers will multiply their efforts by buying more accounts to spam for signature campaigns, so less money per post = more spam
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:11:10 AM

This was about to happen ,but not all campaigns have dropped their rates. Smiley
Some owners are genuine or happy with their campaign and they dont find a reason to lower the rates when all the transactions are in Btc.
I have barely cashed out my sig earning's ever, people in BtC are not looking for quick money making scheme at least i am not.
I got a job which fulfills all my needs,etc..
MD is a new casino and they already spent a lot on promotion before yahoo took over it and managed the spam,plus unibtc won 50 coins.
people have been violating the no-limit Bit-x campaign for several months now,but i dont find a reason why coinut have lowered their rates.

however,if you don't like some of their rules then you better don't rent your signature to them, SIMPLE.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:24:42 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 11:15:14 AM by mixan

Don't complain about rates. Forums are used to voice your point of view on a particular topic or give your opinion. If your using it solely to make money and not give a lick about what you are writing about then you are not worth a penny (a bit in this case) to the campaign you, under no obligation, signed up for.
Rates are under the discretion of the company that pays out to the campaign managers not theirs alone. So stop complaining to them.
Here is a perfect explanation from a manager of several campaigns and he knows what he is talking about:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236667.msg12903805#msg12903805

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:43:29 PM

My turn to chime in here as i just discovered this thread. ill post all my points of view and you guys can have your own opinions.

1. Im the campaign manager. I dont decide rates. I do what im told to do.
2. The MD campaign is paying usd price but at current btc rate
3. Was it not fair to 1 pay you guys the old rate when campaign was paused?

Its not like these campaigns being run whos rates have changed are saying we want to fuck everyone over this week. Its more the opposite, you as users are greedy as fuck and want to get as much as possible IMO. Half of you users in these campaigns are shit posters. I see a few in this thread. Youre lucky to be accepted into sig campaigns with some of the trash posted.

Im gonna stop now cause i dont feel like i need to justify this any further

yahoo i think you take it too personally already. i dont blame you, the manager, for doing a bad job or having any bad decision. even when you setup the new rules, i never actually criticise about it at all as you can see that there is a lot of people complaining and leave the campagin. i respect your decision cause these new rules has the purposes to benefit the owner and that is the purpose of campagin. i too didnt really change my style of talking in this forum just becuz u add new rules. so i didnt really go and make sure i type more so i can hit the number of char. i just continue to be myself. so point 1 you need not be offended, i always find that you r a good manager.

2nd pt, sry i dont know about this. but my pt still stand(will descibe later)

3rd pt, it is totally right to pay at the old rate up till the campagin pause! that is really well done by this campagin.

Overall, i am really ok with new rules, with new rates etc. but i am just a bit unhappy that the campagin pause halfway. maybe it is misunderstanding but what you all have wrote is that payment is every week so by having the signature, from my point of view is that we both agree to the rate for the week so it is really no nice to pause half way.

but before you get unhappy again, given now the owner is paying by fiat, i understand more of the situation why u wan to pause halfway. to be honest, even if u nv pause, i also wont be posting much cause i m busy this past week. it is just that the system is not that good where the owner dont pay upfront that causes so much issue. from the other campagin, you can see that ore mine still can carry on till the last payment. just imagine would it be good if for the other campagin, you just suddenly say i gonna stop halfway and pay u the respective amount if you meet the respective ratio of the target post cause the owner no $$.

anyway thanks for the campagin. i still think u r a great manger.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:55:10 PM

id imagine that this would still hold somewhat true for an average spammer, even considering your typing speed is more than triple of what is considered "average."
consider an average person with a typing speed of ~40 wpm and spamming spammy, redundant 1 liners in whatever thread, and you might be looking at similar or even greater values of payment, considering a 1-liner might not even take a minute to write out. the only limiting factor would be topics / posts to constantly reply to if one did this for hours on end.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:11:53 PM

Sad, sad to see. Some even attempted to get away with cutting rates during an ongoing term (Coinut). Pathetic behavior.

Coinut IS getting away with it. The comments on their thread indicate that they're calculating payments for the most recent term (during which the rate change was made) for the new discounted rate, not the full rate they started the term with.

Pulling this kind of shady shit is an easy way to motivate people to resign...maybe that's what Coinut wants.

If you're frustrated about this, let Coinut know. Here's there signature campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992660.0

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:37:06 PM

Even though it sucks for us i don't really see a problem with it lol. It's their campaign and we have a choice weather to be a part of it or not

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: