Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
musicmate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:40:27 AM

Everyone is talking about accumulation haha.. translation = where are buying & supporting the price in hope to get good news soon to flip.. I'm not sure why people think this is a good investment , actually i can't see the value here but i'm all ears   
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LowByter

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:39:01 AM

Everyone is talking about accumulation haha.. translation = where are buying & supporting the price in hope to get good news soon to flip.. I'm not sure why people think this is a good investment , actually i can't see the value here but i'm all ears   

Once CreditGame and CreditBay are up then the coin will have a broader purpose then just living on exchanges (like most coins do)

CreditBond already pays 12% per year as proof of stake is already running.

Then comes roadmap 3 with some new ways to actually use CreditBit and not just trade Wink

DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:18:42 AM

Once CreditGame and CreditBay are up then the coin will have a broader purpose then just living on exchanges (like most coins do)

Then comes roadmap 3 with some new ways to actually use CreditBit and not just trade Wink

Roadmap 3 will be really interested.
Something from roadmap 3 may we reliese even fast in 2-3 weeks.

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
musicmate

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:25:07 AM

With 2 games on the list that i personally have not played in a number of years & where my friends have not touched also , why would CreditGame be popular when the games them self are not ? Unless CRB are adding FIFA from EA , COD or even chess, realistically it's going to be hard to draw a crowed that will get excited.

CreditBAY

From the white paper

"Basic purpose is to establish a market, where ownerships over commodities are traded
using simple Smart Contracts. Further extensions and implementations are also
possible and feasible, also in combination with the locking mechanism (Proof of Trust)."

In other words, the community are able to trade stuff via "smart contacts".. Reverting  Roll Eyes .. Why would i choose to use CreditBay when i have a host of other players on the market to choose from..

Oh, that's right .. because they had two games on the platform .. OMG .. watch them flock to this  ( sarcasm )  

12% stake is nice but only if the underlying business model is worth something, so if you can see value in those points above then GL.
LowByter

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

With 2 games on the list that i personally have not played in a number of years & where my friends have not touched also , why would CreditGame be popular when the games them self are not ? Unless CRB are adding FIFA from EA , COD or even chess, realistically it's going to be hard to draw a crowed that will get excited.

CreditBAY

From the white paper

"Basic purpose is to establish a market, where ownerships over commodities are traded
possible and feasible, also in combination with the locking mechanism (Proof of Trust)."

In other words, the community are able to trade stuff via "smart contacts".. Reverting  Roll Eyes .. Why would i choose to use CreditBay when i have a host of other players on the market to choose from..

Oh, that's right .. because they had two games on the platform .. OMG .. watch them flock to this  ( sarcasm )  

12% stake is nice but only if the underlying business model is worth something, so if you can see value in those points above then GL.

Because those games are legendary and because you don't earn money playing FIFA, you earn to be half brained...football is played with a ball not with joystick.

musicmate

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

CreditBAY

From the white paper

Because those games are legendary and because you don't earn money playing FIFA, you earn to be half brained...football is played with a ball not with joystick.

I put Fifa in that lot cos it was one of the top 10 selling games of 2016.. The only half brain around here is the ones that can't do so simple research & fall this BS..

Here is the link for top 10 games sold last year.. non of you're legendary games made cut.. rose colour glasses need to come of i think.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/01/23/the-best-selling-games-of-2016-reveal-a-few-surprises/#5b88a6d5608e 
LowByter

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

CreditBAY

From the white paper

I put Fifa in that lot cos it was one of the top 10 selling games of 2016.. The only half brain around here is the ones that can't do so simple research & fall this BS..

Here is the link for top 10 games sold last year.. non of you're legendary games made cut.. rose colour glasses need to come of i think.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/01/23/the-best-selling-games-of-2016-reveal-a-few-surprises/#5b88a6d5608e 

"Games sold" vs games where you earn...

musicmate

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

CreditBAY

From the white paper

I care about how big the community is behind these games because that is the traffic, the bigger the game sales = more people = more potential customers for a project like this.   
Why would i care about earn ?

LowByter

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:51:57 PM

CreditBAY

From the white paper

I care about how big the community is behind these games because that is the traffic, the bigger the game sales = more people = more potential customers for a project like this.   

Cheers bro! Wink

ACanJadaS

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:17:51 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 04:57:13 PM by ACanJadaS

MusicMate, I share in your skepticism but for me it is out of lack of overall knowledge of the crypto market. I imagine the draw with the games is just the possibility of 'mining' for something that has an actual value, what that value will be, who knows.  I also imagine that these are just initial basic trial games as a proof of concept... (?) and will likely expand.

Question: For the 12% lock in investment. If you lock in 1000 CRB for the year, do you get 120 CRB at the end of the period? or is the 12% paid in BTC equivalent based on the initial lock in price?
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 08:18:18 PM

MusicMate, I share in your skepticism but for me it is out of lack of overall knowledge of the crypto market. I imagine the draw with the games is just the possibility of 'mining' for something that has an actual value, what that value will be, who knows.  I also imagine that these are just initial basic trial games as a proof of concept... (?) and will likely expand.

Question: For the 12% lock in investment. If you lock in 1000 CRB for the year, do you get 120 CRB at the end of the period? or is the 12% paid in BTC equivalent based on the initial lock in price?

12% is per year but you got award/stake every time you want and call it to get you!

Claim bond so you can do it every 5 days 😜

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTbtu6WqQUA

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

Wallet offline - Performing routine maintenance 
price drop ;what happend?
vprf

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:56:46 AM

12% is per year but you got award/stake every time you want and call it to get you!
[/quote]
Have been claiming once a month on my yearly lockup, then locking that up.  Kinda like compounding effect but not quite.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:34:41 AM

when price for any coin/token dump,then its time to buy before next rise...
i love its dump so i just buy 20k crb

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
CreditBit-dev

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:18:17 AM

Wallet maintenance? What wallet are you talking about? MyEtherWallet?
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:14:43 AM

My wallet is ok,all ok...

Maybe he think wallet on bittrex.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
LowByter

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

My wallet is ok,all ok...

Maybe he think wallet on bittrex.

Livecoin wallet probably

LowByter

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

For price addicts:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/19/creditbit-price-technical-analysis-crbbtc-testing-key-support/

Smiley

romanipk

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:10:00 PM

When is Pump?
 Smiley
januszbiznesu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:21:52 PM

When is Pump?
 Smiley

Tomorrow 14:51:23PM GMT+18
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: