Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danielsinn

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

When is bittrex delisting?    no social media links whatsoever on WCI still after all this time?  i will be real surprised if they dont get delisted from bittrex at some point unfortunately for CRB investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PapaCrypto8

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Hi all,

The team is pretty busy right now trying to push out creditgame. It's an all volunteer DAO/dev team so a lot of people have to find time between their regular jobs and this currency. If you want updates, please check out the telegram at https://t.me/creditbit2

We will hopefully be launching more PR stateside in the near future. I'm trying to figure out the logistics with the DAO so I can visit some of the conventions in the US, but hopefully I'll have news soon.
feranenem12345

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

I doubt it have a dev team behind that coin. I think dev team abandoned the project.
If you want to prove to me that I am wrong I have two challenges that are very simple:

1) Change the grammatical error that exists on this page by replacing the word witch with wich.
https://www.creditbit.org/creditGame.html

2) Log in with the profile that opened this thread in Bitcointalk.
(Last Active: July 18, 2017, 02:37:56 PM)
PapaCrypto8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

The dev team released a product (the Dapp) two months ago and has applied for listing on binance.

CRB also changed dev teams and voted in a new DAO recently to help guide this product. When that happened, a person was appointed to announce developments and that is why they had a change in accounts.

The website will be fixed soon enough. The team is waiting for a better time to announce some big changes in the future.

I doubt it have a dev team behind that coin. I think dev team abandoned the project.
If you want to prove to me that I am wrong I have two challenges that are very simple:

1) Change the grammatical error that exists on this page by replacing the word witch with wich.

feranenem12345

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

The dev team released a product (the Dapp) two months ago and has applied for listing on binance.

CRB also changed dev teams and voted in a new DAO recently to help guide this product. When that happened, a person was appointed to announce developments and that is why they had a change in accounts.

The website will be fixed soon enough. The team is waiting for a better time to announce some big changes in the future.

Ok. I`m here wainting for correction and log in.
PapaCrypto8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

The team uses the CrbTM account now. It's been discussed various times in the telegram and I guess you weren't present for that. The argument being made consistently about the dev team not existing because they don't use the original account from the old PR team seems silly when they're still releasing products and developments.

Ok. I`m here wainting for correction and log in.
PapaCrypto8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

Hi all,

I'm now using one of creditbit's official Twitters, @credit_2.

I'd like everyone to know that while I'm on the secondary Twitter, it's important to me to answer anyone's questions. We really appreciate the patience people have had and are excited to say we are going to be moving forward to the moon.
CreditBit-tm

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

Hello everyone!
Pretty tough times for crypto investors, aren't they? I believe they will past soon and we will have more fun, as the crypto is the future of transactions in the world, and we at Creditbit are part of this future.
Reading posts here and on Telegram official channel (https://t.me/creditbit2) I am not sure if the members there are pro or contra our success. And I do not really care, as I know we have devs working (and delivering), we have the DAO Members deciding and we have the team to execute the decisions.
We believe in the future value of the token (any token) will be determined by its usability and recognition. And those are the two main fields we are working on.
Best regards,
Team Manager.
CreditBit-cm

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Some interesting thoughts on current market situation, from our DAO member mr. DRAPAL.

Crypto volatility; a blessing!
A message drawn from Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Many crypto investors and almost all fragelista economists (99% of economists) fear that
volatility on crypto markets are the sign of internal crypto weakness.
Experienced traditional investors know that volatility of stock price is not bad at all. They
know volatility exists and they try to make profit from it. Should volatility not exist, there
would be no financial markets and no traders.
But one can nowadays find much more compelling argument in favor of market volatility.
Book Antifragile written by Nassim Nicholas Taleb provides readers not only with stuff that
is fun to read, but on the top of that with exhaustive comparison of fragile and antifragile
(complex) systems.
Since we do not want to complicate here, let us make a simple statement, that our aim in
life is to be as antifragile as possible. Very robust systems are often resisting tensions very
long, but then they break without warning. What is additional treat connected to fragile
systems is that they break like a jar. Damage is irreversible. Antifragility on another side
describes (very simplified explanation) a system that is capable to survive or even become
more resistant with fluctuations around. We go to steam bath and throw ourselves in cold
water afterwards so that we could survive larger temperature differences later in real life.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb wrote Antifragile in 2012. It is quite curious that despite being ex very
successful Wall Street trader he never mentions Bitcoin. Ok. At that time Bitcoin was not yet
as a hype as today. What I am sure he would understand volatility of Bitcoin and other
crypto currencies as a sign of their antifragile nature: I would add that younger systems (if
they survive first period of their life) are by definition more antifragile than older though we
do have few companies that are older than 500 years and some institutions that are couple
of thousands of years old.
The point of the system itself is that more the entities that enter such system (in our case
investors) are fragile, better for the system. Beware of systems in which all participants
thrive for longer period. You can be sure that such system is doomed.
Investors in crypto world are extremely exposed due to volatility. And that is good. Not for
each particular investor, but for a system as such.
But if here presented story holds, then Tether might be an element, that make the system
dangerously fragile. An actor within a volatile system that is 100% stiff (linked to a Dollar),
might look as nice try to connect crypto with fiat world, but is as such lowering volatility of
crypto world, making investors safer on short run but the system less antifragile in next
steps.

Disclosure: Author is a member of CreditBit DAO.
Disclosure 2: Author is in no way connected to Taleb, so the advice to read Antifragile, that
is from my opinion much more important than acclaimed Black Swan, is unbiased.
VanAllen

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

Some interesting thoughts on current market situation, from our DAO member mr. DRAPAL.

Many crypto investors and almost all fragelista economists (99% of economists) fear that
Experienced traditional investors know that volatility of stock price is not bad at all. They
know volatility exists and they try to make profit from it. Should volatility not exist, there
But one can nowadays find much more compelling argument in favor of market volatility.
Book Antifragile written by Nassim Nicholas Taleb provides readers not only with stuff that
is fun to read, but on the top of that with exhaustive comparison of fragile and antifragile
(complex) systems.
Since we do not want to complicate here, let us make a simple statement, that our aim in
life is to be as antifragile as possible. Very robust systems are often resisting tensions very
long, but then they break without warning. What is additional treat connected to fragile
systems is that they break like a jar. Damage is irreversible. Antifragility on another side
describes (very simplified explanation) a system that is capable to survive or even become
more resistant with fluctuations around. We go to steam bath and throw ourselves in cold
water afterwards so that we could survive larger temperature differences later in real life.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb wrote Antifragile in 2012. It is quite curious that despite being ex very
successful Wall Street trader he never mentions Bitcoin. Ok. At that time Bitcoin was not yet
as a hype as today. What I am sure he would understand volatility of Bitcoin and other
crypto currencies as a sign of their antifragile nature: I would add that younger systems (if
they survive first period of their life) are by definition more antifragile than older though we
do have few companies that are older than 500 years and some institutions that are couple
The point of the system itself is that more the entities that enter such system (in our case
investors) are fragile, better for the system. Beware of systems in which all participants
Investors in crypto world are extremely exposed due to volatility. And that is good. Not for
But if here presented story holds, then Tether might be an element, that make the system
dangerously fragile. An actor within a volatile system that is 100% stiff (linked to a Dollar),
might look as nice try to connect crypto with fiat world, but is as such lowering volatility of
crypto world, making investors safer on short run but the system less antifragile in next
steps.

Disclosure 2: Author is in no way connected to Taleb, so the advice to read Antifragile, that

Some interesting points. Thanks for posting.

Any updates on CreditBit development?
feranenem12345

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

This shit is obviously a scam.
feranenem12345

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:46:00 PM

CRB dev team developing.
feranenem12345

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

Greetings community,

although there has been a little bit of media silence we are back from vacations and starting the development.

Besides that we are allready forming the group of candidates for DAO and will start the voting process in a month or so.

We have allso been working on DAPP and CreditGame for quite some time and you should expect first games of CreditGame platform soon. We will start with Lotto which will be the easiest to use and then gradually release others more complex ones.

We thank you for your patiance and will reward it with awesome solutions on top of Creditbit

cheers,
Yours dev team.

Quotting from August 7, 2017.
feranenem12345

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:47:45 AM

(complex) systems.
steps.

Some interesting points. Thanks for posting.

Any updates on CreditBit development?

No. There is no news because there is no dev team.
tomaen

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

Any updates on credibit game?
feranenem12345

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

Any updates on credibit game?

Bro, there`s no Creditgame. There is no dev team too.
These guys are a bunch of scammers.
uriitimoshilov0109

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

hello. where do the words and information begin that the project is spam?
CoinHawk

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

I held this token for so long. Even through its little push up a month or so ago thinking they would finally release a project and take this token up to the $5-$7 area. I finally decided to sell it. Here is why. Things are always coming and never here. This has been going on a lot longer than even since I have been around. This is their last few posts on Twitter. You can't make this stuff up folks.

Credit 2.0
@credit_2
Great to see $CRB dev team attending investment summits on their side of the pond.

Feb 24, 2018

Credit 2.0
@credit_2
Hi everyone! Some of our team were sick recently and because of that I'm still waiting to hear something about the progress of creditgame!

In other news it looks like BTC is coming back quite nicely and I'm hoping for a bull market next week!

Stay tuned!

Feb 23, 2018

Credit 2.0
@credit_2
I have some updates coming today or tomorrow on some of the stuff we have been working on! Exciting news! #creditbit $crb #ToTheMoon

Feb 15, 2018

-----------------------------

Feb 15th They were a day or 2 away from releasing "exciting news." Then nothing...... Then on Feb23rd, they say the team was sick...cmon now.
Then they STILL never said anything and announce some bs post about the team at some summit with no proof or location, who was there, what was talked about...Its silly at this point.

My bottom line? They are either scamming or so mismanaged that it doesn't matter if they are trying to be legit. I also feel that what they have now been working on forever, isn't even revolutionary if/when they ever do get it out. It took them too long and they are no longer relevant.

The low supply was tempting but I lost so many satoshis in this token vs everything else I owned for a tech that I'm not even excited about anymore. I am moving on.
danielsinn

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

Agree 100% with the above post,   ive held CRB for about 2yrs now and are thoroughly disappointed with this team and lack of any real communication and excitement that surrounds this project,,,... i unfortunately now am starting to believe they will most likely just be gone one day with no website,  ive said this before,  as we all know crpto moves and evolves at the speed of light and has no place in the future for unmotivated people and projects that will soon be exposed for what the all are.   its time for CRB to just step aside and be done.   if the get delisted from bittrex which i fear they will for utter lack of volume,     it will all be but over
feranenem12345

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001609031

Nice. Now this shitcoin will be delisted of Bittrex.

Sold everything I had. I will not touch this shit not even with a pole.

I told this was going to happen on the Telegram, and the assholes on the channel told me it was never going to happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: