Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LowByter

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:21:48 AM

Anyone dumping on creditbit on livecoin? I'm still holding it from the payment I got from the signature campaign. Because I think the price of it will rise in the next couple of months, so I 'm holding on it. A lot of press release is also on creditbit to made aware the general public about it so that many investors will buy it.
Those who dumps their crb at this time do not believe on what crb can do. I will hold my crb till it reaches 2$.
Hope this week there will be a great news that will make a big difference in the price.

Even at 2$ it's a loss...look at some other coins that are 5-10$ that don't really have much to offer and no long term plans...CRB is much better, just give it time Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanAllen

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:59:21 AM

New videos Locking CRB Coins For 12% Yield for all those who don't know how to lock cons to get 12% yield. You can also claim the Bond Reward before locking period runs out. Cheesy Example after 14 days of lock you can claim bond, but you token are still locked for 1 year and 12% yield (Video coming) Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gm8dYFmDk&t

and Checking Locked Balance And Duration Of Lock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYpmvdcjRXo

You can also support me with CreditBit or ETH to this address:
0xf82ef555e93DdA92010d508eBf5f57aB1636ACaF

Great videos! VERY professional.

Keep up the good work. Donation sent Smiley
macrypto

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

New videos Locking CRB Coins For 12% Yield for all those who don't know how to lock cons to get 12% yield. You can also claim the Bond Reward before locking period runs out. Cheesy Example after 14 days of lock you can claim bond, but you token are still locked for 1 year and 12% yield (Video coming) Cheesy

Great videos! VERY professional.

Keep up the good work. Donation sent Smiley

Tnx Cheesy I appreciate that!! You can expect in future more videos and wallpapers Cheesy
macrypto

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

Thanks for great video!!!! Time to lock as much crb tokens! I will 80% for 1 year! Want to get 1% pos a month!👍🏼

Tnx!! Cheesy I will also make video how to get yield during lock period Cheesy
macrypto

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:15:25 AM

I just upload new classic wallpaper and mobile wallpaper Cheesy
You can check on this link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rc9c50ib3f05fo7/AADtES6_DvG4pr-CZtY5WYFwa?dl=0
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

You can check on this link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rc9c50ib3f05fo7/AADtES6_DvG4pr-CZtY5WYFwa?dl=0

wow nice pictures  are you using photoshop? nice work!, im gonna download one of them and then put in my in cellphone wallpaper.  Smiley
macrypto

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:42:09 AM

wow nice pictures  are you using photoshop? nice work!, im gonna download one of them and then put in my in cellphone wallpaper.  Smiley

tnx Smiley I use photoshop and for 3D images Cinema 4D Smiley
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

Anyone dumping on creditbit on livecoin? I'm still holding it from the payment I got from the signature campaign. Because I think the price of it will rise in the next couple of months, so I 'm holding on it. A lot of press release is also on creditbit to made aware the general public about it so that many investors will buy it.
Those who dumps their crb at this time do not believe on what crb can do. I will hold my crb till it reaches 2$.
Hope this week there will be a great news that will make a big difference in the price.
the community was getting bigger and regarding the price still possible to reach the highest price soon and no need to worry about the price even yesterday dropped at 0.0004 btc but the price was recover with pretty fast however i'm still holding and expect the price will rise up at least 0.00055 btc this month

It is better for us to hold our coins. I guess this is not the right time for us to exchange it, we ought to wait until its price become high. Patience has a good cause just like maybe its price reach the 2$ or more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:43:07 PM

Creditbit dev team update post coming today! 👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
macrypto

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

Creditbit dev team update post coming today! 👍🏼

YES!! Can't wait Cheesy
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

the community was getting bigger and regarding the price still possible to reach the highest price soon and no need to worry about the price even yesterday dropped at 0.0004 btc but the price was recover with pretty fast however i'm still holding and expect the price will rise up at least 0.00055 btc this month

It is better for us to hold our coins. I guess this is not the right time for us to exchange it, we ought to wait until its price become high. Patience has a good cause just like maybe its price reach the 2$ or more.

Good idea  and i am doing that right now! hope many people would believe that this coin have good future so stake out and earn for this later surely by that time crb will pump we will be the one who's lucky earner and take note we've got this CRB for free thats why we should contribute more by promoting this coin frequently.

LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

Oor maaaybe use them all to play CreditGame and earn more....or even better if you have much then lock them for CreditBond Wink

abedds

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

Just add CRB  to a wallet like jaxx or its own new creditpay. And  price will reach the moon..
CreditBit-dev

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:27:03 PM

Updates are comming...

--== Creditbit status update ==---

We have been busy at work with CreditDAO and its financial part, we are currently testing the whole system and if everything will be ok, we will launch it in next week.

With that we would like to urge every one in the community to think about the commitment that they want to show to the project and think about candidature when CreditDAO will be released and elections will start.

With the launch of CreditDAO we will allso launch CreditID which will help users to see who exactly is running in CreditElections.

Allso the CreditGAME subpage has been added -> CreditGame

We have also started working on CreditDAPP which will encopass all the functionalities of the Credit ecosystem in one aplication(Games, voting, identity, wallet,...), pelase tell us what you think about first screen:

--== Development update ==---

Like we stated we are getting ready for the deployment of CreditDAO smart contracts in this phase we would like to explain the core concepts of the CreditDAO:

CreditDAO Executive Board

As already stated in our White Paper, DAO Fund will be managed solely from CreditDAO Trust Levels. Five members of Executive Board will each have their function and responsibility to run a subfund, that will be delegated to him along with goals to achieve.

There is a description of all 5 Executive Board functions and subfonds:

CEO - first member of the Executive Board will be a leading member, mostly spending his time to present CreditBit to general public. He/she will have the obligation to attend meetings, speak up in the name of the CreditBit Community and DAO, share new ideas and push forward the most difficult tasks. He/she will be appointed a subfund to finance his/hers actions and costs of travel.

CDO - responsible for development, he/she will be responsible for delivering dapps, designs, web pages and mobile applications. Mostly responsible for creating and defining new development tasks, coordinating and rewarding community development individuals and teams. Community Development Fund will be under his/hers discretion.

CPO - he/she will be responsible for promotional tasks on all levels, including social networks, promotional campaigns, promo material, communicating channels, web campaigns etc. Very active and dynamical role, concentrated mostly on day-to-day tasks but very open for creative approaches and new ideas. A Promotional fund will be dedicated for supporting these activities.

CMO - marketing activities include looking for big investors and business partners, including online service providers, merchandisers, exchanges etc. Marketing Fund will be appointed to him/her to manage, mostly to cover marketing costs.

CGO - we see games as a very important part of CreditBit, this is why we are including a member, solely responsible for development and implementation of games. Managing a development of new games and introducing usage of CreditBit to other games will be his/hers main priority. Finances for the integrating of CreditBit into games mechanisms will be available in a Game sub fund under his/hers discretion.

Funds

CRB Tokens in the DAO Fund will be permanently locked. Only CreditBOND (staking) rewards will be used to fill all 5 sub funds, each under sole management of one Executive Board member. The percentage of rewards that fills each of sub funds is agreed with a proposal, proposed by CEO and confirmed from votes of Elected Commons. A proposal must collect 15 positive votes from elected Commons to execute. New elections can be triggered from each Elected Commons address, regardless of the time lapsed from last successful voting. This is how Elected Commons execute their will about the distribution of the DAO finances.

Elections to Elected Commons

Shortly after a deployment of CreditDAO Smart Contract, elections will be triggered. Voting can be executed through Smart Contract, but more convenient way is to vote through dapp, that we are preparing.

First Trust Level to be elected by all CRB holders are 30 members of Elected Commons. Each address have the right to vote and to be elected, but we will promote those addresses, whose respected owners will show clear vision about CreditBit future and their involvement in a project. We will open a special topic on the forum, where addresses will be able to present their vision. Owners of the addresses do not have the obligation to identify themselves. After that, an election curator will place this address on a candidate list.

To cast the vote you will have to lock CRB tokens, at least till the election event. Your vote will be pondered with the number of locked tokens at the time of elections. Donated CRB tokens are double pondered, giving greater power to donating addresses.

First 30 addresses with highest number of weighted votes will be elected. In case of equal numbers of votes, the position will be granted to an address that candidates first. Mandates last for 6 months, after that new elections will be triggered. Motion of no confidence will not be available in a first version of DAO.

Elections to Executive Board

Only Elected Commons have the right to vote all five members of the Executive Board. Everyone have the right to candidate with public disclosure of their identity and with presenting a detailed plan of work and vision on the forum. A single person can candidate for only one Executive Board place with his address.

All votes from Elected Commons are equal, a place in Executive Board will be granted to an address with the majority of votes. In case of equal number of votes the position will be granted to an address that candidates first.

--== Community update ==---

There has been a lot of development in the community, we hope to see it even more when CreditDAO will be launched and all the active members will be able to claim their rightfull place as an CreditDAO member.

We are planning to make an online public meetup, where our development team is going to present our ideas and views on the future of CreditBit. Everyone will be invited to comment, post a question or (constructively) criticize. Goal is to get feedback, get a sense of public opinion on some development and promotional ideas, collect suggestions and push CreditBit to a new level. Also a development timeline and milestones will be discussed.

We are planning to organize this event on the end of May, it will last for 4h, during this time all members of Dev Team would be available for comments and answers.

--== Markets/Media update ==---

The price has gradually stabilized and the volume on the exchanges is getting bigger every day.

There has been a lot of positive media coverage about the project just to show you some of the articles:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/democracy-on-blockchain-how-creditbit-engages-community-to-co-create
https://vid.me/Lq5o
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/05/19/creditbit-price-technical-analysis-crbitbtc-started-consolidating/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/05/18/creditbits-finalized-white-paper-unveiled/
http://newsbitcoin.info/creditbit-price-technical-analysis-crbitbtc-double-top
http://fintechist.com/finalized-creditbit-white-paper-released/
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/creditbit-updates-website-creditgame-information/
http://fintechist.com/never-overlook-creditbits-crb-token-investing-digital-assets/
www.newsbtc.com/2017/05/12/creditbit-community-expands-price-hike-speculations-rife/

Hope to hear from you on the meetup,

yours CreditDev team
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:57:57 PM

Thanks CreditBitDEV team for updates!
Community please share it!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
abedds

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

The CreditDAPP  is beautifull..

I just cant wait for its release with all the other features..
macrypto

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:18:33 PM

Nice design of CreditDAPP!! It is very clean and look so easy to navigate Smiley
The meetup will be great, to hear more from you and that we can give feedback Wink
Good job CreditBit Dev team!!!
VanAllen

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:09:57 PM

Wow! CreditDAPP is looking fantastic!  Grin

Thanks for the update. Great work and excellent news!!  Smiley

linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:19:35 AM

I would still hold my coins whatever happens. Even the price decrease day by day i still have the confidence that the price will go up soon. And your right patience is a virtue.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

I would still hold my coins whatever happens. Even the price decrease day by day i still have the confidence that the price will go up soon. And your right patience is a virtue.
With cryptocurrency all we need is patience, the more we hold profits us high. This is not only for bitcoin, this happens with most of the reputed cryptocurrencies. Same way the market have started to flourish with good incoming and outgoing money. This in turn will help in the price growth. As a part now the stable and forward move was felt periodically.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: